I love it.
我喜欢这个主意
If 15 is high for Carly,
如果对卡莉来说 15比正常数值要高
then she has inflammation.
那她就有炎症
Which could, in turn, mean cancer. I'll talk to Wilson.
也就有可能是癌症 我去找威尔森
Next time, skip Aunt Elyssa.
下次 跳过埃丽莎姨妈那段
You're probably talking about a primary bone cancer.
恐怕你说的是原发性骨癌
It could be tricky to detect.
这种病很难发现
We'll need a bone scan.
我们需要给她做个骨扫描
That's why I'm talking to an oncologist.
这就是我为什么来找你这个肿瘤学家
Sure. I've nothing better to do
是啊 除了部门会议和预算报告
besides departmental meetings and budget reports.
我没什么事可做
New chairman of the board, you know.
新官上任三把火啊 董事局的 知道吗
Oh, I hadn't heard.
我可没听说
Right. Clinical trials. Completely unethical.
没错 临床试验论 道德缺失
And a very bad omen for you.
还有一个针对你的凶兆
There's not much money in curing
研究治愈非洲锥虫病的经费
African sleeping sickness.
减少了
No. I have seen every scary movie ever made.
错了 我看过市面上所有的恐怖片
Six-year-old twins in front of an elevator of blood.
一对6岁的双胞胎站在满是血的电梯前
Boys' choirs. Those are bad omens.
男童合唱 这些才是凶兆呢
This is much more mundane. A billionaire wants to get laid.
还有更俗的 亿万富翁想和女人上♥床♥
Billionaires buy movie studios to get laid.
亿万富翁买♥♥电影厂是为了女人
They buy hospitals to get respect.
买♥♥医院是为了声誉
And the reason you want respect? To get laid.
那为什么他们要个好声誉 找女人上♥床♥
Okay then. Just gotta think like a billionaire.
好的 那么 让我们像亿万富翁一样思考
Let's see. There'll be big, scary changes
想想看 有个巨大又可怕的改变发生了
and then, "Oh, Dr. Cameron,
然后 富翁说 "卡梅隆医生
we should have dinner
我们在我的G5私人飞机上
to discuss your future on my G5 private jet."
一边吃晚餐一边讨论一下你的未来吧"
Come on. You know how good you have it here.
行了吧 你知道这里给你的条件有多好
Yes, I'm the big poobah, the big cheese, the go-to guy.
是 是 我就是大佬 头儿 教父
You do the cases you wanna do when you wanna do them.
只在这里 你能仅对你感兴趣的病案挑三拣四
You're not gonna have that anywhere else. Relax.
其他地方可没这特权 放轻松
I've been through three regime changes in this hospital.
我经历过这家医院三次易主了
Every time same story.
每一次都会遇到一样的问题
Just keep your head down. That's all I'm saying.
我就说一句 低调
And put on your coat. It itches.
还有穿上白大褂 那东西让我浑身发痒
So, you gonna do this bone scan for me, or what?
那你会不会帮我做骨扫描啊
Yes.
我做
Dr. Simpson, did you hear? New management.
辛普森医生 听说了吗 新老板
I'm thinking of switching to orthopedics.
我正在考虑转到整形外科来
How much do you guys get for a massage now?
你们现在按♥摩♥一次挣多少
Without the happy ending.
在没干好的情况下
Dr. House, what do you want?
豪斯医生 你想要干什么
Do you remember a guy named Van Der Meer?
你还记得一个叫范德米尔的家伙吗
Not a big talker. You fixed his A.C.L.
他有点内向 你修好了他的 A.C.L
No, not according to my medical malpractice premiums.
没有 至少我的医疗事故责任险没告诉我
Didn't get hypotensive during surgery?
手术中有低血压症状出现吗
No strokes? Maybe some connectivity loss?
中风 或者神经连接性降低
What, you're gonna get involved now?
怎么 你现在掺和进来了吗
I'm not involved.
我没有掺合进来
A guy brought his son into the clinic.
有个家伙带他儿子来门诊了
I didn't touch the son.
我可没碰他儿子
I'm not taking any responsibility there.
我一点责任都没有
The son's fine. Can't shut him up.
他儿子很好 好得闭不上嘴
Dad show any symptoms of cortical disease? Wernicke's?
父亲没有表现出脑皮层或者言语中枢病症吗
No. Nothing.
没有 什么都没有
That's why we settled because we couldn't find anything.
因为什么也没发现 所以我们这样处理
The guy got over a million dollars.
那家伙为此得到了一百万美元
Don't tell me he's complaining.
别告诉我他还在抱怨
He's not saying boo.
他连嘘声都发不出
Your father wants to know
您父亲想知道
when you'll be back from your trip.
您何时结束旅行回家
E-mail back it's taking longer than I thought.
回复邮件告诉他 旅行时间超出了预计
He doesn't need to see me like this.
没有必要让他见到我这个样子
What about your brother?
和您兄弟说吗
No.
不要说
Hello. I'm Dr. Wilson. I was...
你好 我是威尔森医生 我是来...
Um, Robin, I'm gonna need a minute.
罗宾 麻烦你出去下
Thank you.
谢谢
There are two Dr. Wilsons in this hospital,
这家医院有两个威尔森医生
one in ophthalmology and one in cancer.
一个是眼科医生 一个是肿瘤科医生
My eyes are fine,
我的眼睛没问题
so I'm guessing you're here to tell me that I have cancer.
所以我猜你是来告诉我 我得了癌症
There is no cancer in your bone.
你没有骨癌
You're not smiling.
你也没有笑容
There's something called referred pain.
有一种东西叫做牵涉性疼痛
You could have cancer in one part of your body...
可能是你身体的某部位有癌症
that presents in another.
但在其他部位产生症状
Given your age and your family history,
根据年龄和家族病史
I'm thinking your colon.
我想你的结肠有些问题
Great.
太好了
I was at Columbia when my mom died. Now there's a blast.
我妈妈去世时我在哥伦比亚 现在报应来了
Cleaning up her vomit, and then running to my econ final.
那些清理出的呕吐物 都来找我了
Look.
你看
If I'm a short-timer, give me drugs.
要是我没几天 你就给我点儿药
I'll go back to work. I'll die there.
我要回去工作 死在我的岗位上
Whoa. There's a very quick test to see
我们可以通过一个快速检查得知
if you even have it- a colonoscopy.
你是否患有结肠癌 做个结肠镜检查
I know how you do that test.
我知道那个检查怎么做
If you have colon cancer, we can treat it.
如果你患有结肠癌 我们有治疗方案
It's early.
现在还是早期
That's what they told my mom.
他们也是这样和我妈妈说的
She was dead six months later.
然后6个月后她就去世了
You're a smart person about to make a very bad decision.
你很聪明 却做了个不明智的决定
You know, cancer treatment's come a long way in 12 years,
癌症治疗在这12年中有很大发展
but if you don't do this now...
但如果你现在不做检查...
I don't wanna be looked at.
我不想让别人那样看我
There is another way.
还有别的方法
We could do a virtual colonoscopy.
可以做个虚拟结肠镜检查
Basically, we do a C. T. Scan of your colon.
大致上来讲 就是给你的结肠做一个CT
It's noninvasive.
是非侵入性的
But it's very expensive. I'm assuming that's not a problem.
但价格昂贵 我想这对你来讲不成问题
Say yes.
快同意吧
Mr. Van Der Meer.
范德米尔先生
What?
什么
Relax. Ricky's gonna be just "Finkf."
放轻松 瑞奇会"没事"的
Strep throat.
他得了脓毒性咽喉炎
Here's a prescription for an antibiotic.
这是张抗生素处方
He should be all better in a few days.
过段时间他就会好了
Although, this might sting a little.
只不过 有点痛
I wanna see you again real soon.
我盼望着与你早日相见
Virtual colonoscopy was clean.
虚拟结肠镜检查显示没有任何问题
No colon cancer.
她没有患结肠癌
What happened to our regular, old-fashioned colonoscopy?
怎么不做我们常规的老式结肠镜检查
She was uncomfortable doing any more tests.
做了那么多检查让她不舒服
I had to convince her to do that one.
我不得不说服她做这个
Do you get that often?
你经常遇到这样的状况吗
Women would rather die than get naked with you?
女性患者宁愿死也不愿意让你看到裸体
She's scared.
她很害怕
But not of tests. Just embarrassing ones.
她不怕检查 是怕让她难堪的检查
Yeah.
是啊
It's not an inflammatory process.
不是炎症
It's not a clot, because Chase's angio says so.
不是血块 因为奇斯的血管造影说不是
And it's not cancer, because her tush is perfect.
也不是癌症 因为她的骨头一点问题没有
Anybody else got an Aunt Elyssa with weird stuff?
还有谁能讲个埃丽莎姨妈的奇特事件
Maybe it's worth looking into-
或许我们应该查查...
I thought you said Carly's angio was clean.
我记得你说卡莉的血管造影是正常的
It was clean.
当时是正常的
You guys see the problem here?
你们看得出问题所在吗
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表