Yeah. But then we'll know what it is and we can treat it.
对 但到时我们就知道病因 就能下药了
But if I don't have this thing
可我要没这病
and you give me that shot, what happens?
你又给我打了那针 会怎么样
No idea. If we don't know what's messing up your brain,
不知道 我们不知道你的病因
we don't know how you'll react.
就不能预料反应
Okay, I-- I need a minute with my husband.
好 让我和他单独说会话
He doesn't want the trigger.
他不同意触发病症
He wants to wait, see if we can come up with another explanation.
他想再等等 看你们有没有新的说法
If it is A.I.P., how much time does he have?
如果真是这个病 他还能活多久
No idea. Next attack could be fatal.
难说 下次发病可能就会致命
Could be six months from now. Could be five minutes from now.
可能半年后 也可能是五分钟
I want you to test him. Fine.
我要你继续检测 行
I'll send for an H.M.B-synthase mutation.
我会检测羟甲基胆色烷合酶的突变情况
Genetic test. Lab will get back to us in a month.
基因测试 一个月出结果
Give him the cocktail, set off an attack.
注射吧 让他发病
No. Why not?
不 为什么
Because he doesn't want me to.
因为他不同意
I'm not gonna sue you. I'm not gonna report you.
我不会告你的 也不会举报你
He might. He's paralyzed.
他可能会 他都瘫了
Either you cure him, or he won't be writing any letters.
你要治不好他 他什么都干不了
I'm not gonna do it. Why not?
我不会这么做的 为什么呀
You keep asking me that question. My answer doesn't change.
不管你怎么问 不会就是不会
I gave him the parameters. It's his call.
情况我跟他说清楚了 由他选择
You want him to die.
你想让他死
I diagnosed him. I did my job.
我查出病因 仁至义尽了
You want somebody to tie him down and force him into treatment,
要霸王硬上弓 硬逼人治疗
you're way better at that than I am.
你比我在行
Is that what this is? Payback for your leg?
这是为你的腿报复我吗 你就这么小心眼
How many times have we been over this? I saved your life.
说多少次了 我捡回你一条命
Yeah, maybe. You're gonna kill my husband to teach me a lesson?
算是吧 你要害死我丈夫来教训我吗
No. He's gonna die 'cause he's too stubborn
我没有 是他太固执太笨
to make the right choice.
要害死自己
Now we're in your territory.
这可是你的地盘
I'm respecting your husband's decision.
我是在尊重你丈夫的决定
I don't see why you've got a problem with that.
这有什么奇怪的
Because it's crap.
你胡说八道
Because you browbeat patients, intimidate them, lie to them.
平时你对病人连恐吓带威胁 还满嘴谎话
If you think you're right, you don't give a damn what they think.
你主意定了 才不管他们怎么决定
I did what you do all the time.
恐吓威胁我也会
The only difference is, I did it to you.
不过跟你不同 我只威胁你一个人
He'll never forgive you.
他永远不会原谅你
Yeah. He will.
没错 他不会
Still no change. He's not getting worse?
还是没变化 没有恶化吗
No. No change at all.
没有 毫无变化
And that's consistent with A.I.P., right?
急性间歇性卟啉病就是这样吧
Until he has another attack, his condition's stable. Yeah.
发病前一切稳定 对
Mark, you've got to... I don't want to take that test,
马克 你还是...我不想试
not until they're sure.
我要等他们确诊
You don't know Greg. Not like you do.
你不了解格雷戈 就你了解
I only met him when he drugged me.
我就见过他一次 还被他下了药
Boy, are my ears burning.
哎哟 羞愧死我了
What's that? Cocktail hour.
你拿的什么 套餐呗
Just 'cause you can't hoist a few
我们可不歧视残疾人
doesn't mean you should be left out.
给你也来一份
Get away from me. Mark,
你别碰我 马克
if this is what he thinks is wrong with you--
如果这是他的诊断...
You trust his judgment more than mine? His medical judgment.
你信他不信我吗 他是专业医生
And you'd bet my life on that? I would.
你要赌我的命 我愿意
I don't.
可我不愿意
Smart.
聪明
It's too bad you're paralyzed.
可惜你瘫了
Bing! Paging Dr. Foreman.
叮咚 呼叫福曼医生
Leave the room. It's not your problem.
出去吧 少管闲事
You need the consent from him.
你得征求病人同意
But, Doc, he ain't right in the head.
可医生 他脑筋糊涂哎
Then you need a court order.
那就要法♥院♥批准
Okay. Then get one. We'll wait here.
行啊 你俩申请去 我们等着
I won't do nothin'.
我保证不乱来
Oh! Love the Musketeer thing.
嚄 就喜欢三剑客的范儿
I got goose bumps. Give me the syringe.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 把注射器给我
Please. If you're right, this may be his only shot.
求你了 如果你猜对了 他只能拼一把
So what's your plan?
跟你商量商量
You take the big dark one,
你对付高大威猛的黑小子
I've got the little girl,
我来搞定这小姑娘
and the Aussie will
至于澳洲小白脸
run like a scared wombat if things turn rough.
一打起来马上跟吓破胆的小袋熊一样一溜烟跑没影
I can't do it.
我做不到
You son of a bitch!
你这混♥蛋♥
See what I did there?
迅雷不及掩耳吧
When does it happen?
什么时候会发病
If he had A.I.P.,
如果真是急性间歇性卟啉病
should've already happened.
应该已经发病了
Everyone's different. This is not good.
各有不同嘛 情况不妙
He could have an embolism, tachycardia, stroke.
他可能会血管栓塞 心动过速 还可能中风
What's happening? Two milligrams of Ativan.
怎么了 注射两毫克安定
Is that an attack?
是发病了吗
Here. No. You'll pollute the sample.
给 不行 会污染尿样
Chase, get urine from the catheter.
奇斯 从导尿管取样
It's not an attack! He's stroking.
他没发病 他中风了
He needs Ativan!
他需要安定
This is not a stroke. The delta-wave burst is just a vasospasm.
不是中风 出现高幅慢波阵只是因为血管痉挛
Catheter's out. There's no way to collect the sample.
导尿管掉了 没法取样了
Heart rate's in the 40s. Bradycardia. We're losing him.
心跳降到40几 心动过缓 他不行了
Hold him down. Give him something!
按住他 总之给他点什么
No painkillers. You were wrong.
止痛药用光了 你错了
Straight from the bladder. That's as fresh as it gets.
直接从膀胱取样 新鲜纯净没得比
Would you give him the Ativan already.
等什么 赶紧上安定呀
He doesn't need to be awake for this.
何必让他受活罪呢
It's still yellow.
还黄澄澄的
Move.
让开
What? You think another light's gonna make the difference?
干嘛 加盏灯有什么用
Organic chem-- more light, more oxidation.
有机化学原理 光照越足 氧化越快
Does that ring any bells?
脑瓜转起来没
Start the patient on 150 milligrams glucose,
开始用药 150毫克葡萄糖
75 milligrams Hematin.
75毫克血红素
You wanna thumb wrestle?
要不要掰手指
Come on.
来吧
He's still a maniac. I know.
我还是讨厌那疯子 我懂
Dr. House?
豪斯医生
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
Never better.
好得不能再好了
I thought...
我原以为
you were too screwed up to love anyone.
你被伤得太重 无法再爱了
I was wrong.
可我错了
You just couldn't love me.
你只是爱着别人
That's good.
挺好
I'm happy for you.
我为你高兴
You fixed him.
你治好了他
De nada.
这没啥
Thank you.
谢谢你
You were right.
你说对了
He's gonna be fine.
他会康复的
No. About me.
不 说的是我
I'm not over you.
我还没放下你
You were-- you were the one.
你...一直是我心里那个人
You always will be.
永远都是
But I can't be with you.
但我不能跟你在一起
So I'm the guy,
那么就是说 你爱的是我
but you want the other guy,
却嫁了另一个
who, by definition, can never be the guy.
那个成为你的丈夫 却不会得到你的爱的人
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表