Think some bug may have gotten in the clean room.
可能无菌室有虫子飞进去了
I think we should double
我们是不是应该加倍
his dosage of G-CSF
粒细胞集落刺♥激♥因子的剂量
to temporarily boost his white blood cell count.
让他临时增加白血球数量
Pain in his fingers. Right.
手指上的疼痛感 对了
Hi again. He can't Where's he going?
又见面了 他不能...他去哪儿
Hey. How you all doing?
嘿 大伙儿好吗
Interesting fact.
有趣的事实
Every seven years, it's a whole new you.
每隔七年 就是一个全新的你
Inspiring metaphor, huh?
鼓舞人心的比喻 对吧
Dr. House, this is a clean room. Yeah. I read the sign.
豪斯医生这是无菌室 是 我看标志了
But cells of different organs reproduce at different rates.
但是器官不同 细胞繁殖速度也不一样
So, you get a new kidney every three years.
于是乎 每三年你有个新肾
Get a new stomach lining every week.
每星期有新的胃壁
This is why colchicine poisoning causes all these symptoms,
这就是为什么秋水仙素中毒引起这些症状
but not all at once.
但不是全部同时显现
But we went to the pharmacy. We saw the pills.
但我们去了药房♥ 我们看到药片了
Colchicine does its damage in a very specific order.
秋水仙素发挥毒性是有特定顺序的
First of all,
首先
there's the pain in the abdomen, the rash, the fever.
会有腹痛 皮疹 发热
Isn't that what you got first?
这些不就是你起初的症状吗
Then the kidneys go, which is exactly what happened to--
然后肾脏受损 这正是发生在...
Brandon. Right.
布兰登身上 对
Then it screws up your bone marrow, and then neuropathy.
接着骨髓出问题 然后神经病变
A painful tingling in the fingers and toes.
手指和脚趾出现刺痛
And what do you suppose happens after that?
再然后你猜会发生什么呢
Hair loss. The bad news is...
头发脱落 告诉你个坏消息...
your special boy is doing drugs. No, he's not.
你的宝贝儿子在吸毒 错 他没有
Ecstasy? No.
迷幻药 不可能
Twice with Dan and Mike.
两次 和丹还有麦克一起
You know what they cut that stuff with?
你知不知道那东西用什么合成的
Apparently, colchicine.
显然 秋水仙素
Unless you ingested the colchicine
除非你体内的秋水仙素是通过
through your contact lens solution,
隐形眼镜溶液 护肤霜
or skin cream or some other drug you're lying about.
或者其它你不肯说的药物吸收到的
I don't know how it happened. I don't care how it happened.
我不知道这是怎么发生的 我也不在意
It happened. Start, uh-
总之是发生了 给...
Brandon. Lovely name.
布兰登 可爱的名字
Start Brandon
给布兰登用
on FAB fragments,
FAB片断[免疫球蛋白上结合抗原的片段]
and get him some Tylenol
再给他几片泰诺[解热镇痛]
for the hair I pulled out.
我拔了他头发怪疼的
And get some air in here.
给里面透透气
Make a note. I should never doubt myself.
记下这条 我永远不该怀疑自己
I think you'll remember. You know,
我想你会记得的
it wouldn't hurt you to be wrong every now and then.
知道吗 你偶尔出个错不会伤你自尊的
What, you don't care about these people?
怎么 你不担忧病人的安危吗
The colchicine interferes
秋水仙素会妨碍
with the ability of the heart muscle to contract,
心肌收缩能力
pumping blood, lowering your blood pressure.
使血液回流 血压降低
The antibodies we're giving you
我们给你的抗体
should neutralize the colchicine,
可以中和秋水仙素
allowing your heart to beat at its normal rate.
让你的心脏以正常速率跳动
When will you know?
什么时候能知道起作用了
We know now.
现在已经知道了
Thank God.
感谢上帝
Big weekend?
周末过足瘾吗
It's not for me. I'm fully stocked.
不是我要药 我的存货充足
Cuddy got you doing inventory? Nope.
卡迪要你盘点药房♥库存 不是
Trying to solve that kid's case.
想要解决那孩子的病案
The gout medicine O.D.? Yeah.
痛风药服食过量那个吗 对啊
The fact that I know it's a gout medicine O.D.
事实是我知道是痛风药过量
would indicate the case is already solved.
就意味着这个病案已经完结
Well, you'd be wrong.
你这么想就错了
What about the fact that the kid is now-
那么另一事实呢 这个孩子现在已经
I believe the technical term is-- "Not sick"?
用术语来说应该是"痊愈"
You know how many forms
你知道市面上
of colchicine there are on the market?
有多少种形式的秋水仙素吗
Stop it. Neither do I. But it's a lot.
停 我也不知道 但太多了
Pills, powders, liquids, I. V. Fluids.
药片 粉末 液体 静脉注射
Somewhere at a party,
某个地方的一场派对
in his coffee, up his nose, in his ear,
他在咖啡里喝到 眼睛看到 耳朵听到
this kid had some.
这小子有过一些
So you're not happy with your Ecstasy theory?
这么说你对迷幻药的说法不满意
He said he used it twice. People lie.
他承认用过两次 人都会说谎
Yeah. If you're gonna lie, it's--
没错 如果你要说谎 那是...
You know what? I'm not interested.
你猜怎么着 我没兴趣听
Not curious? No. Because I'm welladjusted.
不好奇吗 不 因为我心里满足了
Right.
确实
Temperature's normal. I want cousin Sharon there.
体温正常 我想雪伦表妹在场
If we invite Sharon,
如果我们邀请雪伦
we have to invite all the cousins.
我们就得请所有的表亲
So what? My side of the family doesn't need anything.
那有什么关系 我家这边不需要什么的
I don't suppose
我觉得
I could have some of those cough pills, huh?
我不可以吃那些止咳药
They're okay, right? Yes.
其实药没事的 对吧 是的
You're doing great. You should invite Dr. House.
你现在情况很好 你应该邀请豪斯医生
Will he come? No. But he'll send a gift.
他会来吗 不会 但他会送份礼物
I'll make sure it's a good one.
我帮你把把关确保是好东西
There's a letter on the back of these pills.
这些药片背面有个字母
Your old pills didn't have a letter on them?
你之前吃的药片上面没有字母
No. Round and yellow, but no letter.
没有 是圆形黄色的 但没有字母
Well, these will help your cough.
没事 这些会治好你的咳嗽的
Hey, you wanna go get some No.
嘿 你想不想去... 不用了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表