That's why your teeth are sparkly white.
而且做了牙齿漂白
You're getting the most of your health insurance while you still can.
失业之前你在最大限度地利用医疗保险
I might be quitting.
可能是我辞职呢
If you were quitting, you'd have known that last week
如果是你辞职 一周之前你就会注意到
when your snot was still pale goldenrod. You're getting fired.
你的鼻涕是浅金黄色 你要被炒了
I just don't like being told what to do.
我只是讨厌被呼来唤去的
I can get you in for a full body scan later this week.
过几天我可以给你安排做一个全身检查
Thanks.
谢了
It's got to be viral. We should start running gels and titers.
肯定是病毒 我们应该做凝胶和滴度的检验
Maybe we should look into the girlfriend's theory.
也许我们该研究一下他女朋友的理论
She thinks she rode him to death.
她觉得是她把他"做"出毛病的
What'd you tell her?
你怎么说的
I told her 22-year-old men don't die of sex.
我说一个22岁的男性不会死于性♥爱♥
What'd you ask her? What do you mean?
你问她什么了 你什么意思
I mean, I hope you got some specifics on exactly what was going on.
我希望你有好好了解一下具体情况
If the girl thinks it could kill you,
如果那女孩觉得男性会死于性♥爱♥
it's worth knowing about.
那你绝对有备案的必要
Have you ever taken a life?
那你曾经"杀"过人吗
We should stop the antibiotics.
我们得停止使用抗生素了
It's too soon to say they're not having an effect.
现在断定它们不起作用为时过早
They're having an effect.
已经起作用了
His B.P.'s falling fast. There's fluid filling his lungs.
他血压急降 肺部有积液
His creatinine is rising.
他的肌氨酸酐在上升
His kidneys are shutting down.
他的肾功能正在衰竭
Our treatment isn't making him better. It's killing him.
我们的治疗没有让他好转 是要他的命
So, we had six symptoms that didn't add up to anything.
这么说 我们有6个毫无意义的症状
Now we got seven. Who's excited?
现在出现了第7个 有人激动不
I don't think it complicates things.
我认为它没有使问题复杂化
The kidney failure was caused by the antibiotics.
肾衰竭是由抗生素引起的
Maybe. Typically, low blood pressure
可能 通常来说 低血压
and abdominal pain means an infection.
和腹痛说明是感染
An abdominal infection causes sepsis, low blood pressure.
腹腔感染导致败血症 低血压
Except we checked for abdominal infections.
不过我们已经测试过腹腔感染
I know. But what if it's the other way around?
我知道 不过如果顺序颠倒一下呢
What if the low blood pressure's causing the abdominal pain?
如果是低血压造成腹痛呢
Viral heart infection.
病毒性心脏感染
The intestines aren't getting enough blood, and the result is belly pain.
肠道得不到足够血液 导致了腹部疼痛
I know it's not the standard presentation.
我知道这套说法站不住脚
It's a 10 million-to-1 shot.
这只有千万分之一的可能性
I thought that's what we dealt with here.
所以才要我们来解决
It explains the cardiomyopathy, the pain, the low B.P., the fever.
这能解释心肌病 疼痛 低血压和发烧
You read the book. Impressive.
你真的读那本书了 不错啊
It's a ludicrously long shot that explains every one of those symptoms
这理论荒唐且冒险 解释了所有症状
except for the cough and the rash.
除了咳嗽和皮疹
Should we just erase those?
咱们是不是该擦掉那两个
Well, anything can cause a rash.
任何东西都能引起皮疹
Okay. Cardiac infection.
好吧 心脏传染病
Cameron, you thought allergy.
卡梅隆 你认为是过敏症
Chase, what was it you thought? Carcinoid?
奇斯 你怎么想的来着 良性肿瘤
Then there's hypothyroidism.
还有甲状腺机能减退
Could be parasites.
可能是寄生虫
Finally, sinus infection.
最后是鼻窦感染
If you're gonna list all the things it can be, you're gonna need more colors.
你要是打算标上所有可能的 颜色不够
Cameron was right.
卡梅隆是对的
No condition explains all these symptoms.
没有任何一种情况可以解释全部症状
But orange and green covers everything.
但是橙色和绿色一起 涵盖全部
Orange and green?
橙色和绿色吗
Two conditions contracted simultaneously?
两种疾病同时存在吗
Occam's Razor. The simplest explanation is always the best.
奥坎简化律 最简单的解释是最好的
And you think one is simpler than two?
你觉得一个比两个简单
Pretty sure it is, yeah.
相当确定
Baby shows up.
那小孩出生来说
Chase tells you that two people exchanged fluids to create this being.
奇斯说是两个人交换体液的结果
I tell you that one stork dropped the little tyke off in a diaper.
我说是仙鹤把小孩扔到尿布里的
Are you gonna go with the two or the one?
你相信哪一个
I think your argument is specious. I think your tie is ugly.
你强词夺理 你的领带难看
Why is one simpler than two?
为什么认为一个比两个简单
It's lower, lonelier. Is it simpler?
更低等 更单一 就更简单吗
Each one of these conditions is about a thousand-to-one shot.
任何一个病症都是约千分之一的概率
That means that any two of them happening at the same time is a million-to-one shot.
意味着任何两个同时发生的概率是十万分之一
Chase says the cardiac infection is a 10 million-to-1 shot,
奇斯提出的心脏感染概率是百万分之一
which makes my idea 10 times better than yours.
所以我的提议比你们的好十倍
Get a calculator. Run the numbers.
找个计算器 好好算算
We'll run the tests. Tests take time.
我们会做检查 检查太耗时间
Treatment's quicker. Start the kid on Unasyn for the sinus infection,
治疗更快 给他用优立新针对鼻窦感染
and... what was orange? Hypothyroidism.
橙色是什么来着 甲状腺机能衰退
My uncle has hypothyroidism.
我叔叔也有甲状腺机能衰退
Not like this.
不太一样
Intravenous Levothyroxin is an artificial thyroid medication
静注左甲状腺素是合成甲状腺药物
that should take care of it.
针对此症
Also, the nurses are going to start you on Unasyn.
同时 护士会开始用优立新
It's a more targeted antibiotic.
是一种更有针对性的抗生素
For the sinus infection? Yes.
针对鼻窦感染吗 是
And the other stuff is for something else entirely. Bad luck, huh?
两者完全不同 很倒霉吧
Don't worry. He should be back to ditching work in no time.
别担心 他很快就能继续干活了
Brandon?
布兰登
Hey, Mom.
妈妈
We're his parents. How's he doing?
我们是他的父母 他怎样了
Um, Brandon is-
布兰登是
Uh, Mom. Dad This is Mindy.
妈 爸 这是敏蒂
I was gonna bring her home for Christmas. Um, we're engaged.
我原打算圣诞节带她回家 我们订婚了
Dr. Hall to the recovery room. Dr. Hall-
霍尔医生请到术后特别病房♥ 霍尔医生
Did you tell the family House's theory?
你和家属说了豪斯的理论吗
Two odd conditions striking completely coincidentally at the exact same time?
两种罕见病症极为巧合的同时发生
I didn't phrase it quite that way. They agree to treatment?
我可没这么说 他们同意治疗吗
Of course they did. We're doctors.
当然同意了 我们是医生
They believe whatever we tell them.
我们说什么他们都相信
So, is that our job? House's puppets?
这就是我们的工作 豪斯的木偶吗
He comes up with an insane idea, we get to pretend it's not?
他冒出个疯狂的想法 我们却置若罔闻吗
His insane ideas are usually right.
他的疯狂想法通常是对的
We've been here long enough to-
我们在这里足够长时间
We've been here long enough to have Stockholm syndrome.
足够长时间患上斯德哥尔摩综合征[人♥质♥情节]
What, because we don't hate him?
什么 就因为我们不讨厌他吗
He thinks outside the box. Is that so evil?
他能跳出框框思考 就是恶人了吗
He has no idea where the box is.
他根本不知道框子在哪里
If you guys think he's right, go home.
要是你们觉得他是对的 回家吧
Relax. Just wait for the kid to get all better.
放松 等着病人好转
I'm going to the lab to test for viral infections.
我去化验室 检查病毒感染
Negative for Coxsackie "B" virus.
B型柯萨奇病毒检测呈阴性
Seven down, about 5,000 to go.
排除7个 还有5000多个
You really think we're gonna
你真的以为靠凝胶实验
come up with your mystery virus just by running gels
加上我们随意的猜测
till we guess it right?
就能找到你的神秘病毒
No. I think we're gonna do it by standing around watching other people work.
不 我觉得 站着看别人干活就可以
I'm waiting for the Epstein-Barr virus.
我在等EB病毒检测结果
She's weird, isn't she? Bad idea.
她很古怪 不是吗 不是好主意
What? Bad idea. You work with her.
什么 不是好主意 你们是同事
What did I say?
我说什么了
Is weird some new ghetto euphemism for sexy,
古怪是黑人对性感的委婉说法吗
like bad is good and phat is good?
就像坏是好 漂亮是好
Then what the hell does "good" mean? "Ghetto euphemism"?
那么好又指什么 黑人委婉说法
You don't think she's hot?
你不觉得她很性感吗
No.
不
Wow. Then you're brilliant. And I am using "brilliant" as a euphemism.
明智 这个明智是委婉说法
Obviously, the girl is hot. Y-You're not talking about her aesthetics.
显然 她很性感 你不是就美学角度讨论
You're talking about if I want to jump her. I don't.
你在说我想和她上♥床♥ 我不想
Brilliant.
明智
Your Epstein-Barr is ready.
你的EB病毒检测好了
What are you doing? Level four.
你在干吗 第四关
No, no. I mean
不 我是说
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表