You couldn't keep your mouth shut.
你怎么这么大嘴巴
I didn't see any reason to.
没必要保密呀
Where are we going? I want to make sure I dress appropriately.
我们要去哪里 我想打扮的得体些
That would be army boots and T-shirt.
穿个军靴和T恤好了
It's the county paint ball tourney.
去参加彩蛋球比赛[军事模拟战]
First prize is 50 bucks.
头奖50美金
I'll split it with you if you hold your end up.
如果你能坚持到底 奖金分你一半
I'm not sure that was the deal.
我想我们当初不是这么说的吧
Relax. I made a reservation at Cafe Spoleto.
放轻松 我已经在斯波莱托餐馆定了座
Regarding wardrobe,
说到着装
are you too young to remember spandex?
你是不是太小 没听说过氨纶
I'll figure something out.
我还是自己解决吧
The surgery will repair the damaged blood vessels in your neck,
手术会修复你颈部受损的血管
and your strokes will stop.
你就不会再中风了
All this is because of the strangulation?
这都是因为勒脖子引起的吗
More like strangulations.
很可能是
My parents are right.
我父母说的没错
I'm a loser.
我是个败类
I don't -- I don't know what--
我 我不知道
I don't know what to do. I need to--
我不知道该干什么 我要
Harvey, calm down.
哈维 冷静
I need to talk to Annette.
我要和安妮特谈谈
You can do this on your own.
你自己能决定
Surgery's the only She hates me.
手术只是... 她恨我
I've been calling. I've been calling and she--
我一直打她电♥话♥ 一直打
She's not picking up.
她就是不接
Harvey, you don't need--
哈维 你不需要
I can't. I can't.
我做不到 做不到
Harvey, you will do what I say.
哈维 照我说的做
I don't want surgery.
我不想做手术
Sign the consent. Sign it!
把同意书签了 签字
I can't do anything.
我什么都做不了
No surgery. No surgery!
不手术 不要手术
No surgery!
我不做手术
We could give him antidepressants.
给他用抗抑郁药
See if he changes his mind.
看看他会不会改主意
I already did. Mashed 'em up in his apple sauce.
已经试过了 我把药混在苹果汁里了
It'll lighten him up soon enough.
应该很快就会见效的
Someone should just tell him to do it.
最好有人能直接叫他同意手术
Way faster.
这样快得多
So's forgery-- also illegal.
伪造签名也很快 但这是违法的
And I already tried. Not you.
我也试过了 不是你
Where's a good dominatrix when you need one?
当你渴望被虐的时候 上哪儿去找施虐狂
Annette's barred from the hospital.
安妮特被禁止进入医院
If you get caught,
万一你也被抓
Cuddy's got a hairbrush,
我透露个小秘密给你 卡迪有把梳子
and believe me, she knows how to use it.
并且那把梳子她还有别的"妙用"
They let you come back.
他们让你回来了
Not because you deserve it.
不是因为你表现好
You've been bad.
你太不听话了
You will have the surgery. Do you understand?
你必须做这个手术 明白吗
No.
不
Do not laugh at me.
别嬉皮笑脸的
You will respect me.
你该尊敬我
Where do you get off telling me what to do?
你算老几来 竟然来教我该怎么做
Get out of my room, you bag-faced witch.
给我滚出去 你这个老巫婆
Is this a part of their deal?
他们平时也是这么对话的吗
This isn't like him.
这不像他
Something's wrong. Get out!
有点不对劲 滚出去
Get out! Get out! Get out!
出去 出去 滚出去
Get out!
出去
Emotional swings-, he's having another stroke.
情绪波动 他又中风了
Harvey!
哈维
He's crashing. Can we get a cart in here?
他不行了 这里需要急救推车
So what's that? Two strokes you've scared this guy into?
怎么回事 你把这家伙吓得两次中风吗
Yeah.
没错
It's making me question my view of myself as a people person.
因此我开始怀疑自己与人交往的能力
Now you want to do surgery on him without his consent?
现在你想不经过他同意就给他做手术吗
The kid's in a coma. He needs the surgery.
那孩子已经昏迷了 他需要手术
He said no. We can't do it.
他说了不做 我们不能做
Emergent situation. We invoke heroic measures.
紧急情况 我们得特事特办
You need a court order.
你需要一纸法♥院♥指令
Great. Where do I get me one of them?
好啊 我要去哪弄
Do I need to lawyer up?
我要请个律师吗
I'll need to show the judge an affidavit from next of kin.
我要向法官提供一份他直系亲属的同意书
They might have a problem signing anything,
找他们签名可有点困难了
seeing as how they're dead.
因为他们已经死了
He'll want proof.
那要提供死亡证明
Like what, Dad's hand?
比如什么 他老爸的一只手吗
I don't even know where they're buried.
我连他们葬在哪里搜不知道
Bring me a published obit,
那给我一份讣告
or death certificate, and we'll run with it.
或者是死亡证明 我去试试
I don't want you to mess up your clothes.
我可不想你连累我们
His parents were accountants.
他的父母都是会计
Maybe there's an obit in the trade papers.
也许金融类报纸上会有讣告
Guy lives in Market Town.
他住在马克特镇
I don't know if he grew up there,
我不知道他是不是在那里长大
but we could check the local funeral homes.
但我们可以去当地的殡仪馆查查
Great, and when your searches turn up nothing,
很好 当你无功而返的时候
you should try and find where they live.
你就该去查查他们住在哪里
He said they were dead.
他说他们已经死了
Accountants are usually pretty good with money,
会计可是高收入群体
so how come he lives in a slum like Market Town?
他怎么可能住在马克特那种贫民窟
Maybe they were bad accountants.
也许他们业务不精 收入低廉
Two bad accountants from the Pacific Rim?
糟糕的亚洲会计会远渡重洋来到美国吗
The odds are astronomical.
简直是天方夜谭吧
Maybe Harvey burned through their money.
也许哈维把钱挥霍一空了
Or maybe they cut him off
也许他们在发现他的特殊癖好后
when they found out about his proclivities.
剥夺了他的继承权
Gotta be my bet. Go to his apartment.
我肯定没猜错 去他的公♥寓♥
See if you can find his folks.
看看能不能找到他的父母
Number, address, something.
号♥码 地址 等等
Hey. Can I talk to you?
能跟你谈谈吗
Sure.
当然
Look. Cameron's a friend.
听着 卡梅隆是我们的朋友
This whole dating--
约会这事...
Time's up. Thanks for playing.
时间到 感谢参与
Hey, I've been on the scene more than you recently.
说到约会 我可比你有经验的多
Way ahead of you.
你差远了
I got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk.
我准备了一箱麦芽酒
Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD.
马文·盖耶[黑人歌♥手]的CD
We are gonna get all the way down. Now move.
我们会进展得很顺利 你可以走了
Come on. You're not into her.
得了吧 你又不爱她
Most guys who aren't interested in a woman
大多数男人对某个女人没兴趣时
try to sugar coat it, be nice.
都会表现得彬彬有礼
Oh, you know me too well.
你真是太了解我了
That's what I'm saying.
我就是这意思
I think you should go with your instincts here.
我觉得你还是不要压抑自己的本性
Be a jerk.
好好当个混♥蛋♥吧
I'm missing my soap for this?
我不看电视剧 就为了听你说这个
Women love to be right.
女人总希望自己是对的
You gotta leave 'em feeling superior,
你要让她们有种优越感
like they dodged a bullet.
就像刚躲过一颗子弹
But if you're nice, she'll blame herself--
但是如果你太和善 她会责怪自己
And fall for me even more.
然后爱我更深
The love doctor has made an art
爱情医生刚刚阐述了
out of breaking up with women...
和女人分手的艺术
'cause you're convinced that
因为你坚信
the loss of you would be too devastating for any woman to handle.
任何女人都无法承受你的离去
Yeah. I'm the one with the serious ego problem here.
是啊 只有我如此自大
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表