Well, that brings us to the bad news.
还有个坏消息
The cop Tasered her.
警♥察♥电击了她
Jerk. Probably couldn't get to his real gun fast enough.
混♥蛋♥ 大概来不及掏真枪
First time he hit her in the thigh...
他第一次电击在大腿
and she just kept going, like it was nothing.
她没有停下来 若无其事的继续走
Right about here.
大概在这里
She didn't feel the Taser.
她感觉不到泰瑟枪
Localized numbness? Yeah, in that one spot.
局部麻痹吗 对 就那一处
The diabetes?
糖尿病吗
I don't think so.
不是
Well, no alcohol. Not entrapment syndrome.
没有酒精 不是卡压综合征
Can't be a vitamin deficiency.
也不可能是维生素缺乏
We can't chase down every sensory neuropathy.
我们不能排查每一种感觉神经病变
Is that where she bit you? Yeah.
她咬的这里吗 对
What the hell!
干嘛
Can't get angry if you don't feel anything.
要是你没感觉到 你就不会发怒
First, there's localized numbness,
首先 是局部性麻痹
then sensitivity to light,
接着是光敏感
disorientation, paranoia,
方向障碍 妄想
ineffectiveness of sedatives, and then hydrophobia.
镇静剂无效 然后恐水
Fear of water.
怕水
Rabies.
狂犬病
There have only been, what, 10 cases in the last 20 years?
过去20年里 才10例
Yeah, that's because nonhomeless people, when they get bitten,
对 因为有家可归的人被咬了
they get shots.
都会去打♥针♥
There were bats.
那里有蝙蝠
She's dying.
她没救了
There's no treatment.
无药可治啊
How much time does she have?
她还能活多久
A day. Maybe two.
一天 或许两天
And if you don't get your shot in the next, say, three hours,
要是你不赶紧在3小时内打♥针♥
I'm gonna have to make another affirmative action hire.
我得再来一次反歧视聘用行动
Come on.
来吧
Do it.
动手吧
You want me to talk to her?
要我和她说吗
And say what?
说什么呢
"There's some experimental treatment that's not gonna work"?
有些没有疗效的试验性疗法
"But don't worry, we can make you comfortable"?
还是说"不过别担心 我们会让你好受些的"
Doesn't matter.
不重要了
Now she's gonna die in that room.
现在 她要在那间房♥间里死去
Yeah.
对
That's what you say to her.
这就是你能和她说的
Keep that there and rest for a minute.
按住 歇会
Tell House I need to go out for about an hour.
告诉豪斯我要出去大概1小时
She may not have that long.
她的时间可能没那么多了
I don't want her to die alone.
我不想她孤独的死去
You're going to find James.
你要去找詹姆斯
I'm gonna try.
我得试试
Well, I must say, he's done a lot with the place.
我不得不说 他在这个地方下足了功夫
Hello?
有人吗
This is it.
这里
Man. No one's been in here for a long time.
老天 很久没人住了
It's gotta be James.
一定是詹姆斯
Maybe there's another address.
或许有其它地址
That's notJames.
那不是詹姆斯
Paul.
是保罗
Paul Furia.
保罗·菲利亚
Mr. Fury.
弗利先生
Her husband.
她丈夫
Then who's James?
那么詹姆斯是谁
Her kid.
她孩子
Aw, I just wanna eat you up. You're so delicious.!
我真想咬咬你 太可爱了
Aw, look at me.
看着我
You're just like your papa.
和你♥爸♥爸一模一样
Look at you! Just like your dad.
看看你 就像你♥爸♥爸
Foreman.
福曼
Foreman?
福曼
They're dead.
他们死了
That car crash two years ago-
两年前的车祸
She broke her arm, and they were killed.
她断了胳膊 他们死了
She was driving.
她开的车
James.
詹姆斯
No.
不
It's Paul. Paul?
是保罗 保罗吗
You've come to take me.
你来带我走吧
No.
不是
I've come to forgive you.
我是来原谅你的
It wasn't your fault.
不是你的错
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
很抱歉 很抱歉
I know.
我知道
It's okay, Victoria.
没事的 维多利亚
It's okay.
没事了
You followed me?
你跟踪我吗
No.
没有
You were wearing rain boots today,
今天你穿了雨靴
but you were parked in the underground garage,
但你把车停在地下停车场了
so the only reason you'd need boots was if you were hitting the streets.
所以你穿雨靴唯一的理由就是你想走路
I followed you.
我跟踪了你
Didn't we have a conversation about friendship? Yeah.
我不是说过不该窥探朋友的隐私吗 对
I had some follow-up questions.
我有些后续的疑问
I've met your parents and your brother.
我见过你的父母 兄弟
I have two brothers.
我有2个兄弟
Why wouldn't you tell me It wasn't relevant.
为什么不告诉我 无关紧要
Why not?
为什么
Because he's not in my life anymore.
因为他不再是我生活的一部分了
Well, that's relevant.
这样的话 就是有关的
This was the last place I saw him.
这是我最后见到他的地方
Nine years ago.
9年前
I don't even know if he's alive.
我都不知道他是否还在人世
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表