Cat got your tongue?
猫咬了你的舌头吗
No. You killed the cat.
不 是你杀了那只猫
Cut off his head.
割掉它的头
Need to take a look at this.
你得看看这个
Mom? Mom.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom, it's okay.
妈妈 没事的
Just a couple of questions
我得先问几个问题
before I can authorize extending her disability benefits.
才能批准她的残疾补助申请
I don't like her. She's fat.
我不喜欢她 她好肥
I could lose a little weight.
我是该减肥了
You all right?
你还好吧
Actually, before she signs-
事实上 在她签字前
I killed the cat. Lots of blood.
我杀了那只猫 流了好多血
It's okay.
没事儿
I have a couple of questions about some of these dates.
关于这些诊断日期我有几个问题
The first diagnosis Schizophrenia.
初次诊断 精神分♥裂♥症
Dr. Walters, May 11, last year.
沃特斯医生 去年5月11号♥
The letter's in the medical file.
医疗档案中有记录
And April 6-that was the last day she worked?
她最后一天工作是在4月6号♥吗
But she received unemployment benefits for that week.
但文件显示她那个星期申领了失业补助
We fixed that.
我们更正了
I know we did. We returned the money.
我们的确领了钱 但后来又退回去了
That's the canceled check.
这是退款收据
Not the real one, you know. It's a copy.
当然了 不是原件 只是副本而已
And you're the dependent?
你是受养人吗
No. That's my little brother.
不 是我弟弟
I'm 18. Just helping out.
我已经满18岁了 只是帮帮忙而已
You're all set.
一切都办好了
Just need a signature.
签个字就可以了
Hey.! I'm talking to you.!
嗨 我在跟你说话呢
The cat's first.Now it's your turn, Lucy.
猫先走一步 现在轮到你了 露西
Shut up. Shut up, shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴 快闭嘴
It's okay. She just-She just needs a little water is all.
没关系 她只是 需要喝点水就好了
I'll go get it.
我去帮她倒
Just hold on, okay? Just-
再坚持一下 好吗
When she comes back,sign it and we're gonna be done.
等她回来 我们签个字 一切就都搞定了
We need this, okay? Please.
我们需要这个 好吗 求你了
Okay.
好了
The voices-
那些声音
The voices aren't real.
那些声音并非真的存在
What?
怎么了
Mom? Mom.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom? Mom! Mom!
妈妈 妈妈
Thirty-eight-year-old Caucasian woman.
38岁白种女人
Post-respiratory arrest in the field.
病发当场呼吸暂停
Intubated, oxygenating poorly.
已插管 供氧不足
Dr. Gregory House, please call Dr. Cuddy at extension 3731.
豪斯医生 请回复卡迪医生 分机3731号♥
This is a good hospital?
这是家好医院吗
Depends what you mean by "Good."
那要看你心中"好"的标准是什么了
I like these chairs.
我很喜欢这儿的椅子
How is she? Stable. Okay.
她怎么样了 稳定下来了
Your Mom had a small pulmonary embolism-
你妈妈出现了肺栓塞的症状
a blood clot that got stuck in her lungs,
一个血块堵塞了她的肺部
blocked the oxygen.
阻断了氧气输送
But the pain started in her leg.
但疼痛最初是从腿部开始的
Where the clot started-her calf.
正是血块造成了她小腿的疼痛
It's called a deep vein thrombosis.
这称作深度静脉血栓症
Basically, a bigger clot.
说简单点 就是一个比较大的血栓
It never hurt there before.
她的腿从来没这样疼过
I would have noticed.
否则我应该会注意到的
A piece of that broke off, went up the vein,
一小块血栓脱落 进入静脉
through her heart and blocked the blood flow to her lungs.
穿过心脏 阻塞了流向肺部的血液
No blood flow, no oxygen.
血液不流通也就没有氧气交换
Okay.
知道了
Is your Dad here?
你♥爸♥爸在这吗
I have some things I need to talk to him about.
我要跟他谈些事情
Uh, my Dad's running a little late.
我爸爸可能误了时间
He's dead. Just talk to me.
他去世了 跟我说就可以了
I take care of her.
她的生活都由我照料
All right.
那好吧
Your mom's blood alcohol was.12...
你妈妈血液中的酒精含量是12
10:30 in the morning.
这才早上十点半呢
I gave it to her.
是我给她喝的
Two ounces of vodka. It cools her out.
两盎司伏特加 为了让她平静下来
But that's the first since Monday.
但自从星期一开始就喝了这一次
That was three days ago.
而且已经过去三天了
I've been real careful.
我已经很小心了
She hears voices
她可以听见奇怪的声音
She's schizophrenic. That explains the D.V.T.
她有精神分♥裂♥症 深度静脉血栓也与此有关
The alcohol makes her pass out.
酒精让她失去知觉
She's immobile for long periods of time.
她的身体长时间不活动
That doesn't happen.She's not an alcoholic.
不会的 她并不酗酒
She only drinks when you give it to her?
除了你给她的酒 她难道不会自己找酒喝吗
We put her on blood thinners.
我们给她做了血液稀释
You can probably take her home tomorrow.
大概明天你就可以带她回家了
It's not the alcohol. It's gotta be something else.
一定不是酒精的原因 肯定有其他病因
Of course it's the alcohol.
当然是酒精的原因
Hello!
你好啊
This guy's a professional doctor.
这家伙是个专业的医生
Plays golf and everything, I bet.
会打高尔夫 绝对是个运动高手
He's not gonna tell you
他要是没有证据
your mom's an alcoholic without proof
就绝不会说你妈妈是个酒鬼
I'm sure he scoped for varices,
我相信他仔细观察了静脉曲张
checked her esophagus, ran all kinds of blood tests.
检查了她的食道 做了所有的血液检查
Doctors like this, they don't make assumptions.
这样的医生不会乱猜的
They do the work.
他们会尽心尽职地工作
I'd be happy to refer you the case, Dr. House.
很高兴就这个病例向您讨教 豪斯医生
You seem so interested.
看上去你非常感兴趣
What case? It's over. You're sending her home.
什么病例 已经结束了 把她送回家就行了
How old is she?
她多大年纪
You're a doctor?
你也是个医生吗
Own my own stethoscope.
我自成一派
Did I ask you how old she was? I forget.
我刚刚是不是问你她多大年纪了 我忘了
A 38-year-old woman with
一个38岁的女人
no previous symptoms or history presents with deep vein thrombosis.
此前没有深度静脉血栓的症状或病史
How did she get it?
她是怎么突然患上此病的
Oral contraceptives, smoking, diabetes, obesity.
口服避孕药 吸烟 糖尿病 肥胖
What's the point here?
这问题有意义吗
A D.V.T. Is a D.V.T.
深度静脉血栓已经形成了
put her on I.V. Hparin to prevent future clots.
给他静脉注射以免再形成血栓
What's the big mystery?
有什么重大隐情吗
Fine. You're all sleepy. You need a clue.
好吧 你们都昏昏欲睡 你们需要点提示
She's 38 years old.
她38岁
She's 20 years too young to get a deep vein thrombosis.
深度静脉血栓症的通常发病年纪比这晚20年呢
I treated a 12-year-old girl once,
我曾治过一个12岁得这病的女孩
a soccer player. She got kicked in the leg.
足球运动员 她的腿被踢了
There was no trauma. None of the risk factors.
她没有外伤 没有这些外在因素
You took a history?
你看过病史吗
I have some notes.
我有些记录
They're not mine, but reliable, I think,
不是我记录的 不过可信度很高
for the purposes of this discussion.
对我们的讨论非常有益
As for the immobility, well,she's real active right now
至于说她缺乏活动 她现在非常狂躁
of course.Paranoia keeps her limber.
当然了 妄想症让她变得极端敏感
Paranoia? Oh, yeah. She's schizophrenic.
妄想症哦 对 她有精神分♥裂♥症
And her kid wrote this, so it might be a little biased.
这是她儿子写的 所以可能有失偏颇
You know, having to take care of his nutso mom and all.
整天得照顾一个疯癫的母亲 所有事都得亲力亲为
You think there's a connection?
你们觉得这些有关联吗
Do we include schizophrenia
在对深度静脉血栓的诊断中
in the differential for DVT?
我们考虑到精神分♥裂♥症了吗
The answer is no.
答案是否定的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表