This is a really nice room.
这录音室真不错
Yeah, it sounds thick. Too bad he's not coming.
那是 声音够浑厚 可惜请不到他
Look, I talked to him myself. He'll be here. Right.
我亲口跟他谈的 他会来的 是啊
You're the one who said that the song
是你说要加段小号♥和声
could use a horn part, so I got the best-- John Henry.
我才请来独一无二的约翰·亨利
You think I'm stupid? Of course I do, but that's not the point.
得了吧你 真的 不过不重要
He'll be here, okay?
他一定会来的 好吧
Take a left up ahead.
左转直走
South Street? I canceled this gig.
去南街吗 那通告我取消了
You said you didn't want to do any sessions for a while.
你说这阵子不想接任何通告的
For a while. I called her. I uncanceled it.
那是前阵子 我电♥话♥联♥系♥过 接下了
Are you up to it? Let's find out.
能应付吗 试试就知道
# You lied to me #
你骗我
# John Henry's never gonna show up ##
约翰·亨利决不会出现
Will you stop?
你有完没完
It's been, like, two hours. And we will keep waiting.
都等了两小时了 那也得继续等
You've heard this guy play, and you know what he does,
你听过他的演奏 知道他的境界
so can you just shut up, Tommy?
能闭嘴了吧 汤米
Oh, my God. Am I late?
天哪 我来晚了吗
You need to hear it again? Nope. I get it.
需要再听一遍吗 不用 可以了
Let's try one. See what we get. Let's do it.
试一遍吧 看看效果 开始吧
John! You okay?
约翰 你没事吧
You okay? I can't breathe. I can't breathe.
你没事吧 我喘不过气来 喘不过气
Call an ambulance!
叫救护车
Now!
快
I want in.
我要入伙
John Henry Giles? You a fan of his music?
约翰·亨利·贾尔斯吗 你是他乐迷?
He's a musician?
他是音乐人?
That paralysis thing-- Guy can't walk for two years.
瘫痪嘛 两年都不良于行
Nobody knows why. It seems mildly interesting.
一直无法确诊 有点儿意思
Forget his paralysis.
别提他的瘫痪
Tell that to the rest of his bowling team.
这话你该对他保龄球队球友说
As far as this hospital is concerned,
就本院而言
this is a simple case of lobar pneumonia. Boring.
只是例单纯大叶性肺炎 没难度的
But that not-walking thing
但他的瘫痪
That could turn into something serious.
真可能会有严重后果
Marty Hamilton is his primary physician out in California.
加州的马蒂·汉密尔顿 才是他的主治医师
He's dealing with the paralysis.
他在治疗病人的瘫痪
Know all about it. Multiple treatments, multiple surgeries--
我懂 治疗复治疗 手术再手术
He's making real progress. Fixed everything but the legs.
他一直都在好转 除了他的腿 包治百病
Dr. Hamilton already called and asked for your team.
汉密尔顿医生已经打过电♥话♥ 请你们小组帮忙
And by team, I don't mean you.
是你们小组 不是你
Like I always say, there's no "I" In team.
我知道 团队里不能有自我意识
There is a "Me" though, if you jumble it up.
即使有我 也不能喧宾夺主
Foreman did his residency with Hamilton.
福曼实习期间跟过汉密尔顿
I know. I accidentally glanced at his resume before I hired him.
我知道 聘用他前我瞄过一眼简历
He wants someone he can trust.
他要找自己信得过的人
He must've spoken to Foreman's parole officer.
他肯定找福曼的假释官谈过了
Someone who will stick to the pneumonia.
一个可以单纯治疗肺炎的医生
John Henry's on an experimental protocol for the paralysis.
约翰·亨利的瘫痪治疗尚在论证阶段
I respect that. I'm not gonna get in his way. It's Foreman's case.
我尊重他的意见 我不会乱插一脚的 福曼负责这病人
It's pneumonia. He can handle it.
就治个肺炎 他能行的
Guy's already paralyzed. How badly can he screw it up?
都瘫痪了 也坏不到哪儿去了
So,
那么
What are his SATs? Staying in the 90s on the nasal cannula.
血氧浓度多少 插鼻管后维持在90
Coughing up sputum? Almost none. He seems stabilized.
咳嗽有痰吗 几乎没有 情况稳定
Dr. House, is there anything back from micro?
豪斯医生 小动作给您启发了吗
Not yet. You gonna fire me?
还没 要炒我吗
You can make up for it by washing my car. Oh, this is fun.
帮我洗洗车 这事儿就过去了 挺冷的
Okay. Let's keep him on the broad-spectrum antibiotics.
好了 继续给他用广谱抗生素
And since he's displaying septic physiology,
既然他有感染症状
draw blood for adrenal and thyroid function.
给他抽血做肾上腺和甲状腺功能检测
What about the paralysis? We're sticking to the pneumonia.
那瘫痪呢 咱们只负责治疗肺炎
Well, you certainly are, boss,
当然 老大
like a wet tongue sticks to dry ice.
您可是一言既出 八匹马也难追
The paralysis has already been diagnosed by Dr. Hamilton.
汉密尔顿医生已经确诊了他的瘫痪
It's A.L.S. Lou Gehrig's disease.
是肌萎缩性脊髓侧索硬化症 路格里克氏病
It's a lovely diagnosis. They make movies about it.
诊断过程很有趣 还拍了部电影的
No tests, no treatment-- It's a disease of exclusion.
未作检测谈何治疗 只能用排除法确诊
Because Hamilton has excluded everything else. I haven't.
汉密尔顿已经排除了其他任何可能 我没有
What else could it be?
还可能是什么呢
GuillainBarr? Which would be reversible. Excellent.
格林巴利综合症 病程是可逆的 很好
No. The progression of the paralysis would be symmetric. His wasn't.
不对 那瘫痪应该是对称恶化的 他的不是
Transverse myelitis. Hamilton tested for it. Negative.
横贯性脊髓炎 汉密尔顿检测过了 阴性
And he was negative for Masses and A.V.M.
同时否定了恶性肿瘤和动静脉畸型
Antibodies could be attacking the nerves.
抗体可能正在破坏神经系统
Multifocal motor neuropathy. Uncommon, but it fits.
多灶性运动神经症 不常见 但症状相符
It's also treatable.
也是可治愈的
Did Hamilton try putting the guy on I.V.I.G.?
汉密尔顿试过用免疫球蛋白治疗吗
No, because the M.R.I. Showed no--
没有 因为核磁共振结果显示...
Well, let's do an M.R.I. of our own.
那就再做一次
Guys, it's my case.
各位 这是我的病人
A.L.S. Fits. It even predicts the pneumonia.
症状与A.L.S.相符 肺炎也正是其并发症之一
The paralysis is progressive.
说明瘫痪症状在恶化
It's a death sentence. That doesn't make it wrong.
这可是不治之症 但这并不意味着是误诊
So you think the breathing stuff is connected to my A.L.S.?
你觉得呼吸衰竭是A.L.S.引发的吗
It makes sense.
有这种可能
So it's just gonna get worse, huh?
病情恶化了 是吗
Well, Dr. Hamilton... Great guy.
汉密尔顿医生他... 他人不错
Really smart doctor, and his treatment obviously isn't working.
是位好医生 但显然他的治疗不起作用
Do you think I'm gonna die here,
你觉得我会死在这里
or you think I get to go back home first?
还是能先回趟家
An M.R.I. would give us a better idea...
核磁共振能让我们更好了解病情...
An M.R.I. Come on. For pneumonia?
核磁共振 拜托 这只是肺炎
Dr. House thinks we should test for other... House?
豪斯医生认为该考虑其他... 豪斯
Yeah, I heard about him. Obsessive son of a bitch?
听说过 那个有强迫症的混♥蛋♥
That's him.
正是
So who do you think is right, Hamilton or House?
你赞同谁 汉密尔顿还是豪斯
Hey, they're both excellent physicians.
两位都是杰出的内科医生
Come on.
少来了
One of 'em says A.L.S. The other one says not A.L.S.
一个说是A.L.S 另一个说不是
You gotta pick one, son.
非此即彼 小子
Everything points to A.L.S.
症状显示是A.L.S
Then no M.R.I.
那就不做核磁共振
And I want one of them papers that say,
我想签署份文件
I don't want nothing done if something go bad.
一旦病情恶化 就放弃治疗
A D.N.R.? Mr. Giles, you don't want to rush into--
签D.N.R吗 贾尔斯先生 不必这么仓促决定...
It's been two years. I ain't rushin'. I want to sign one.
已经两年了 不仓促 我心意已决
Now.
现在就签
While my arm still works.
趁我的胳膊还能动
He signed a D.N.R.
他签了D.N.R.协议
He rhymes with dinner?
他用晚餐写了一首歌♥
He signed a D.N.R.
他签了D.N.R.协议
That makes more sense.
这话听着通多了
You tell him it might not be A.L.S.? No.
你跟他说了 可能不是A.L.S.吗 没有
Well, no wonder he signed. Who wouldn't?
怪不得他会签 谁不会呢
I started him on I.V. Steroids and Synthroid.
开始给他静脉滴注类固醇和甲状腺素
Great. If it was my case,
很好 如果是我的病人
I'd be adding a little I.V.I.G. to the mix.
我还会给他加免疫球蛋白
For his pneumonia? That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
治肺炎吗 我的病人 我说了算
He doesn't want anything done. No treatment.
他不想再做什么检测 放弃治疗了
D.N.R. Means "Do not resuscitate", not "Do not treat".
D.N.R.是指不予抢救 不是不予治疗
You do nothing, doesn't matter which one of us is right.
什么都不做 我俩谁对都没有意义
And hang on to that D.N.R.
那份D.N.R.可保存好了
That signature could be worth a lot of money real soon.
他的签名很快就会值一大笔钱
This is Dr. Foreman. What is Mr. Giles's status?
我是福曼医生 贾尔斯先生情况如何
Okay. Increase the steroids to 100 milligrams every 12 hours and, uh--
好 类固醇用量增加到每12小时100毫克 还有...
start him on I.V.I.G.
开始注射免疫球蛋白
Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure. One gram per kilo.
对 我确定 剂量为体重的千分之一
My nature isn't what it used to be.
我最近雄风不再
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表