people thank him for telling 'em that they're dying.
即使宣布死亡 人们还是会不住感谢他
Needs brown.
还差棕色
I don't get thanked that often.
我可没收到那么多感谢
You're dying.
你快死了
In a few hours.
就剩几个小时了
There's nothing we can do except deal with the pain.
除了帮你止痛 我们已无能为力了
Well, I need to go home.
我得回家
You're not going home.
你不能回家
But my dog. What will happen to my dog?
但我的狗呢 我的狗以后怎么办
Her neck looks clean. No adenoma.
颈部没有病变 没有腺瘤
Wait, wait, wait. The guy's dying, and all he cares about is his dog?
等下 那家伙快死了 却只关心他的狗吗
Any of you guys go the dog route in your improv sessions?
在你们角色扮演中 有没人遇到过狗狗这回事
It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies.
人类的真理就是 人人皆会说谎
The only variable is about what.
唯一的不同是 说什么谎
The great thing about telling someone they're dying...
告诉某人他快死了 最大的好处就是
is that it tends to focus their priorities.
让他更易聚焦于自己最在乎的事
You find out what matters to them.
你就能找出他们最关心的问题
What they're willing to die for.
他们愿意为之付诸一切的事
What they're willing to lie for.
他们不惜为之说谎的事
You must have a neighbor who--
你肯定会有邻居照顾...
Neighbors don't like him.
邻居们都不喜欢它
So the Humane Society will take him in and find him a home.
那动物保护协会的会接管 让它安家
No, they won't. Yeah, but maybe my aunt--
他们才不会 对了 也许我姨妈...
It wasn't a snakebite, was it?
那不是蛇咬的 是吗
I said I don't remember bein' bit.
我说过我不记得被咬过
Sure you do. Just not by a snake.
你当然记得 只是不是蛇咬的
I assume that Cujo bit one of your neighbors a while back.
估计前阵子你家恶犬就咬过邻居
You tell me that he bit you, and I gotta report it.
一旦你说是它咬的你 我肯定会上报
Cujo's got a record. He gets the chair.
你家恶犬已经有不良记录了 肯定会被处死
The good news is you might just live.
好消息是你应该死不了了
The bad news is your dog's gonna die.
坏消息是你的狗非死不可
Guy risked his life to save this thing?
他就为了救这玩意不惜玩命
I'll hold him. You swab the mouth.
我来制住它 你去它嘴巴里采样
I think I've got a better grip here. You go for the mouth.
我觉得我制住它比较好 你去采样
All right. I'm odds.
好吧 猜拳决定
You serious? One, two, three!
真的? 1 2 3
Damn.
见鬼
I don't care if he's scratching your nads off, you don't let go.
我可不管它会不会抓坏你衣服 别松手
Just do it!
快动手
I say we let the guy die.
不如就让那人死了算了
I got his head. Just do it. Got it.
我抓住它头了 快动手 好了
What would you call that?
这是什么颜色
It's tea-colored, right?
是茶色 对吧
The guy we thought was just after the drugs--
我们认为单纯为骗毒品而来的那人
What's the differential diagnosis for urine that's tea-colored?
尿样呈茶色的话 鉴别诊断是什么
Kidney stone.
肾结石
Kidney stones would cause what? Blood in urine.
肾结石会导致什么 尿血
What color is your pee? Yellow.
你的尿是什么颜色的 黄色
What color is your blood? Red.
你的血呢 红色
What colors did I use?
我刚用了哪几种颜色
Red, yellow and brown.
红 黄还有棕色
And brown. What causes brown?
就是棕色 什么会导致棕色尿
Waste.
体内垃圾
Which means the kidneys are shutting down. Why?
也就是说他肾脏不工作了 为什么
Trauma.
外伤
None that his history would indicate.
他的病历中并未提及
Could be damage done by the self-injection of the Demerol.
可能是因私自注射杜♥冷♥丁♥引起的
Treatment? Heat and rest
治疗方式 热敷及放松...
Other possible causes? Infection.
还有其他可能原因吗 感染
Start him on antibiotics. What else?
开始给他用抗生素 还有呢
Come on! Come on! II don't know.
快 快点想 我 我不知道
You're useless. But at least you know it.
真没用 不过至少还有自知之明
Blood tests show elevated creatine kinase.
血检结果显示肌酸激酶超高
What does that tell you? The trauma diagnosis was right.
这说明什么 外伤的诊断是正确的
He takes it easy for a few days, he'll be fine.
放松休息几天就会没事的
You sure?
你确定?
The elevated C.K. rules out infection--
肌酸激酶超高就排除了感染的可能
You know what's worse than useless?
知道什么比没用更糟吗
Useless and oblivious.
没用 迟钝
What are they missing?
他们遗漏了什么可能
It's kind of hard to think when you're in our face like--
你脸板成那样 让我们很难思考
Yeah?
是吗
You think it's gonna be easier when you got a real patient really dying?
你觉得面对垂危病人会更容易吗
What are you missing?
你们到底遗漏了什么
Muscle death.
肌肉坏死
Not your case.
跟你无关
Nothing wrong with a consult.
大家一起讨论肯定不是坏事
Dying muscle leaks myoglobin. It's toxic to the kidneys.
肌肉坏死会释放肌红蛋白 对肾脏有毒
Brilliant.
聪明
M.R.I. his leg. See what's killing it.
给他腿部做核磁共振 看到底什么情况
Why is the girl getting the M.R.I.?
为何要给那女孩做核磁共振
Because the neck scan revealed nothing,
因为她颈部扫描未发现任何甲状腺瘤
and her doctor's way more obsessive than she thinks she is.
而她的医生 比她自己想象得强迫症更加严重
But you said the guy needed the M.R.I.
但你说那人需要做核磁共振
Because Dr. Cameron back there said muscle death.
那是因为卡梅隆告诉你们他是肌肉坏死
Not one of you said it. Not one of this guy's doctors said it.
你们可没人这么说 他的医生也没人发现
They gave him bed rest
他们就让他卧床休息
and antibiotics, just like you guys would have.
跟你们一样给他用抗生素
Did he get better? No.
那他病情好转了吗 没有
How long Three days.
多久才... 三天
It is in the nature of medicine that you are gonna screw up.
这就是医学的自然规律 你们可能会搞砸
you're gonna kill someone.
也可能会害死病人
If you can't handle that reality, pick another profession.
没法面对这一事实的话 趁早转行
Or finish medical school and teach.
或者读完医学院就去教书
Three days before they thought it might have been muscle death?
他们用了整整三天才想到可能是肌肉坏死?
No, three days before the patient
不 是病人三天后
suggested it might have been muscle death.
自己想到可能是肌肉坏死
The M.R.I. revealed an osteosarcoma.
核磁共振结果显示是骨肉瘤
A cancerous tumor on your femur.
你大腿骨上有个癌变的肿块
It needs to be removed surgically.
需要手术摘除
With chemo, she has an excellent chance of survival.
再经化疗 她生存几率很高
But I have to warn you--
但我必须提醒你
depending on how large the tumor is and how ingrained it is,
医生将根据你肿瘤的大小和顽固程度
the surgeon may need to amputate your leg.
决定是否需要截肢
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's okay.
没事的
Dogs' mouths are pretty filthy,
狗的口腔很脏
but they have natural antibodies to fight off most of the stuff.
它们有天生抗体 可消灭大部分细菌
We don't. That's why dog bites can be so nasty.
但我们没有 所以被狗咬很危险
Lab tests of your dog's saliva revealed a type of strep bacteria.
检测结果显示你家狗唾液中含有链球菌
It's commonly known as the flesh-eating disease.
这种病通常被称为坏死性筋膜炎[噬肉病]
We need to operate immediately to remove the damaged tissue.
必须马上手术 切除坏死组织
We may need to remove the leg.
可能得截肢
The M.R.I. revealed a problem. No kidding.
核磁共振显示有问题 开什么玩笑
I'm sorry none of your doctors found it earlier.
抱歉你的医生没尽早查出问题
I am personally gonna oversee your treatment from now on.
我个人自此将全程监督你的治疗情况
You're gonna cut me open, aren't you?
你们会让我动一堆手术 是吧
We may need to remove the leg.
可能需要截肢
His M.R.I. showed that the leg pain
他的核磁共振结果显示
wasn't caused by the self-injection.
腿疼并非私自注射而导致
It wasn't caused by an infection.
也不是感染引发的
It was an aneurysm that clotted...
动脉瘤内血栓形成
leading to an infarction.
导致的梗死
My God, you were right. It's House.
天哪 你猜对了 正是豪斯自己
We have to do the surgery.
一定得动手术
The necrotic tissue has to be removed. If there's too much--
坏死组织必须手术切除 如果太多的话...
I don't care what you find.
我不管你们发现了什么
It may become necessary in order to save your life.
为了救你 这些都是必要措施
I like my leg.
我喜欢自己的腿
I've had it for as long as I can remember.
自我记事起 他们就跟着我
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表