Before the sleeping problems, did you have any trouble breathing,
在睡眠症状前 你有没有呼吸困难
a cough that wouldn't go away- anything like that?
像是顽固咳嗽之类的症状
No.
没有
Are you certain? Absolutely.
你确定吗 确定
I've never been away from her for more than a night.
我离开她最久也不会超过一个晚上
If she had breathing troubles I would've noticed.
要是她有呼吸困难 我一定会注意到的
The other condition is significantly more likely if-
另一个更有可能的情况就是 你是否...
if you've had an affair.
你是否有外遇
Have you ever had an affair?
你是否有外遇
Of course not.
绝对没有
Are you sure?
确定吗
I think I'd remember cheating on my wife.
我想要是有所不忠 我一定会记得的
You might be reluctant to admit it. No.
你可能不愿意承认 不
I just want to be perfectly clear.
我只是想弄清楚
If your wife has sleeping sickness, and we don't treat her,
要是你太太有嗜睡症 而没有得到治疗
she'll die.
她会死
I would never do that to Ed.
我永远不会对埃德做那种事
I love him. Absolutely not.
我爱他 绝对不会
I love her.
我爱她
All right then. They say no cheating,
既然如此 他们都说没有外遇
we cross off sleeping sickness.
我们排除嗜睡病
Any new ideas?
有新想法吗
Okay. We go with Foreman's tularemia.
好吧 我们按照福曼所说的兔热病进行治疗
Start her on I.V. Chloramphenicol,
开始静脉注射氯霉素
25 milligrams per kilogram, four times a day.
每公斤体重25毫克 每天4次
Good night.
晚安
Where's Ed? Right next to you.
埃德在哪里 就在你身边
Well, you're two down, two to go.
两瓶结束 还有两瓶
Two days?
还有两天吗
No. Doses. You have about 20 more days of this fun.
不 是剂量 你还要住院20多天呢
What time is it?
现在几点
About 4:00 a.M. I pulled the short straw.
大概凌晨4点 我运气不好 被派值夜班
Flow rate looks good.
输液速度合适
No rash or flushing.
没有皮疹没有潮红
What time is it?
现在几点
4:00 a.m
凌晨4点
Do you not remember just asking?
你不记得刚问过吗
I don't-
不记得
Elyse?
伊利斯
Elyse? Elyse?
伊利斯 伊利斯
Elyse. What are you doing?
伊利斯 你在干什么
I'm trying to wake her. She fall asleep again?
我想要叫醒她 她又睡了吗
In the middle of a sentence. Elyse. Elyse.
话说了一半 伊利斯 伊利斯
What's happening? Patient's not responding.
发生什么事了 病人没有反应
Pulse is fine. Airway's open.
脉搏正常 气管畅通
Check her blood pressure.
检查血压
Pupils are reactive.
瞳孔有反应
Elyse, wake up. You gotta wake up.
伊利斯 醒醒 你醒醒
What does that mean? What are you doing?
这是什么意思 你在干什么
She's unresponsive to pain.
她对疼痛没有反应
Come on, Elyse.
醒醒 伊利斯
Is she dying? I don't know.
她要死了吗 我不知道
She's in a coma.
她进入昏迷状态了
There's only one way a tularemia patient goes into a coma...
静注氯霉素时 兔热病病人发生昏迷
while on I.V. Chloramphenicol.
只有一种可能
The patient doesn't have tularemia.
病人所患的根本不是兔热病
And then there was one.
肯定是我们忽略了某种病因
Patient comes in 'cause she's sleeping too much.
病人入院是因为她睡得太多
It takes 10 doctors and a coma to diagnose sleeping sickness.
经过10个医生 一次昏迷 才确诊是嗜睡症
And then there was none.
现在这些结论全都被推♥翻♥
We still have the problem of explaining
我们仍不能解释
how a white chick from Jersey...
为何一个来自新泽西州
who's never traveled south of D.C.
从未去过华盛顿以南的白人少♥妇♥
has African sleeping sickness.
患有嗜睡症
Still have the obvious explanation.
还有一个解释很明显
I made it clear.
我跟他说的非常清楚
If this guy's lying about sleeping around
要是他隐瞒外遇的事实
he knows he's murdering his wife.
会害死他的老婆
Does seem unlikely.
听着不太可能
Go away.
走开
What are you doing?
你干什么
Checking for lymphadenopathy.
检查淋巴结病
And waiting for you. Who are you?
顺便等你 你是谁
I'm Dr. House.
我是豪斯医生
Your wife has human African trypanosomiasis.
你太太患有非洲锥虫病
Sleeping sickness.
嗜睡症
You mean it's not tularemia,
你是说不是兔热病
a virus, tumor or- or cancer?
不是病毒 肿瘤 或癌症
No.
不是
I've never had an affair.
我从未有外遇
I believe you.
我相信你
And I trust Elyse.
我也相信伊利斯
The treatment for this disease is a drug that's...
治疗此症的药
fatal on its own 10% of the time.
自身就有10%的致命性
Which is why I need your written consent
所以我要你签同意书
before I can legally prescribe it.
然后我才能按程序治疗
Why would she lie if she knew it could kill her?
她要是知道这能害死她 为何还要撒谎
I don't ask why patients lie.
我不问病人为何撒谎
I just assume they all do.
我只是设想他们都会撒谎
But why? To protect you,
为什么 为了保护你
because she didn't think it mattered,
因为她觉得这无关紧要
it just seemed easier, because...
这样会更容易些 因为
that's what people do.
这是人之常情
If you're absolutely certain that
要是你完全确定
your wife has never had sex with anyone but you
自从你们结婚以后
since you were married,
你太太从未和你之外的任何人上♥床♥
then I'm wrong.
那么就是我错了
But if you think there's a possibility
但要是你觉得有这么点可能
that just one time...
哪怕就一次
she wasn't perfect-
她并非那么完美
one weekend you're out of town,
你不在家的一个周末
one fight where she ran to a friend,
吵架后跑去朋友家
one stupid Christmas party-
无聊的圣诞聚会
then you need to allow me to start treatment.
那么你得让我们开始治疗
Because if we don't,
因为要是不治
she's gonna be dead by tomorrow morning.
她明早就会死去
You trust your wife that much?
你那么信任你太太吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm gonna start the treatment.
我要开始治疗了
Glass syringes?
是玻璃注射器吗
And special I.V. Tubing.
还有特制静脉输液管
Why do we need this stuff?
为什么要用这些
Because melarsoprol melts plastic.
因为美拉胂醇会腐蚀塑料
This stuff's basically arsenic mixed with antifreeze.
本质上就是砒霜掺上防冻剂
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, huh?
毒不死我们就会让我们更强健
Nietzsche wouldn't have been so glib
要是尼采用过美拉胂醇
if he'd been prescribed melarsoprol.
就不会那么能说会道了
"Can cause vomiting, abdominal pain,
会导致呕吐 腹痛
blood toxicity, neural damage, cardiac arrhythmia."
血液毒性 神经损伤 心率不齐
They forgot to say it's gonna hurt like all hell.
这上面没有写会有撕心裂肺般的疼痛
She's lucky she's in a coma.
处于昏迷是她的运气
How long before we know if it's working? It's tough to say.
多久能知道是否起效 很难说
It's a good sign that she hasn't gotten any worse.
没有恶化就是好消息
Does she even know I'm here?
她能知道我在这里吗
She knows you're always there for her.
她知道你一直在她身边
Yeah.
是啊
If she gets better,
要是她好转了
it means she wasn't always there for me.
也就说明她没有一直在我身边
It means she made a mistake.
只能说她犯了个错误
I can't help it.
我禁不住这样想
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表