I'm here from 9:00 to 5:00.
我每天按时上下班
Your billings are practically nonexistent. Rough year.
你基本没有工作量 经济不景气啊
You ignore requests for consults.
你无视会诊
I call back. Sometimes I misdial.
我回了 打错电♥话♥而已
You're six years behind on your obligations to the clinic.
你已经落下六年的门诊任务
See? I was right. This doesn't interest me.
看吧 早说过咱俩无话可谈
Six years times three weeks
六年 每年三周
you owe me better than four months.
你欠下四个月的门诊时间
It's 5:00. I'm going home.
五点了 该回家了
To what?
回家干嘛
Nice.
行啊你
Look, Dr. House, the only reason why I don't fire you...
我至今仍没有解雇你的唯一理由
is because your reputation is still worth something to this hospital.
就是你的声誉对医院还有价值
Excellent. We have a point of agreement
很好 在不解雇我这一方面
you're not gonna fire me.
咱总算达成共识
Your reputation won't last
如果你继续懒散下去
if you don't do your job.
你那名声会化为乌有
The clinic is part of your job.
门诊也是工作的一部分
I want you to do your job.
我希望你能尽职
But, as the philosophers Jagger once said,
伟大的"哲人"贾斯汀曾说过
"You can't always get what you want."
"世事并不总遂人愿"
You're not my doctor. Are you Dr. House?
你不是我的医生 你是豪斯医生吗
Thankfully, no. I'm Dr. Chase.
幸亏不是 我是奇斯医生
Dr. House is the head of diagnostic medicine.
豪斯医生是诊断部门的负责人
He's very busy,
他事务繁忙
but he has taken a keen interest in your case.
但他对你的病例尤其上心
We inject gadolinium into a vein.
我们将对比剂注入静脉
It distributes itself throughout your brain
它会自♥由♥遍布大脑
and acts as a contrast material for the magnetic resonance imager.
做磁共振成像造影剂
Basically, whatever's in your head lights up like a Christmas tree.
总之 要把你的大脑变成圣诞树
It might make you feel a little lightheaded. Dr. Cameron.
可能会感觉头晕 卡梅隆医生
I'm sorry. I have to stop you. There is a problem.
抱歉 打断一下 出问题了
You pulled my authorization!
你竟敢没收我的权限
Yes. Why are you yelling?
没错 这么激动干嘛
No M.R.I.'s, no imaging studies, no labs.
没有核磁共振成像 影像检查和实验检测
You also can't make long distance phone calls.
你还不能打长途电♥话♥
If you're going to fire me, have the guts to face me.
真想炒我就冲我来
Or photocopies. You're still yelling.
你还不能用复印机 你还在嚷嚷啊
I'm angry! You're risking a patient's life.
我很生气 你竟拿病人生命开玩笑
I assume those are two separate points.
这两件事没关系吧
You showed me disrespect. You embarrassed me.
你不尊重我 让我难堪
And as long as I work here, you have no legal-
我还在这一天 你就没有权利...
Is the yelling designed to scare me?
你是想吓唬我吗
Because I'm not sure what it is I'm supposed to be scared of.
我到现在还不知道该怕些什么
More yelling? That's not scary.
还要接着嚷吗 一点都不吓人
That you're going to hurt me? That's scary.
如果说你要打我 那才可怕
But I'm pretty sure I can outrun you.
可我跑得绝对比你快
Oh, I looked into that philosopher you quoted-Jagger.
还是你那位"哲人"贾斯汀说得对
And you're right, you can't always get what you want.
"世事并不总遂人愿"
But as it turns out, "If you try sometimes,
但事实上 "倘若努力"
you get what you need."
"总能得到自己想要的"
So, because you want me to treat patients,
就是说 你想让我治疗病人
you're not letting me treat patients?
却要反其道而行吗
I need you to do your job.
我要的是 你做好本职工作
Do the M.R.I. She folded.
做核磁共振 她投降了
I've got to do four hours a week in this clinic
我每周得做四小时门诊
until I make up the time I've missed.
直到补回我所落下任务
2054. I'll be caught up in 2054.
整整两千零五十四个小时
You better love this cousin a whole lot.
你最好深爱着你这表妹
All right, Rebecca,
好的 丽贝卡
I know you may feel a little claustrophobic in there,
你可能感觉幽闭
but we need you to remain still.
但请别乱动
Okay, we're going to begin.
好的 开始了
I don't feel so good.
我不舒服
It's all right. Just try to relax.
没关系 放松点
Rebecca?
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
丽贝卡
Get her out of there. Oh, she probably fell asleep.
把她弄出来 可能只是睡着了
She's exhausted. She was claustrophobic 30 seconds ago.
她累了 三十秒前她还有幽闭恐惧
She's not sleeping. We gotta get her out of there.
她不是睡着 快把她弄出来
It'll just be another minute.
还有一分钟就好了
If she's having an allergic reaction to the gadolinium, she'll be dead in two minutes.
如果是对比剂过敏 马上会没命
Hold her neck. All right.
托住颈部 好的
Oh, she's ashen.
面色苍白
She's not breathing. Epi, .5.
呼吸停止了 肾上腺素 0.5毫克
Come on.
加油
I can't ventilate.
机械通气不行
Too much edema.
水肿太严重
Where's the surgical airway kit? Yep. Coming.
气管切开器械包 来了
Good call.
厉害
We'll get that tube out of your throat later today.
今天晚些时候会把插管取出
Just get some rest for now, okay?
现在先好好休息
Told you. You can't trust people.
早说了 不能相信任何人
She probably knew she was allergic to gadolinium.
她可能知道自己对比剂过敏
Figured it was an easy way to get someone to cut a hole in her throat.
发现是个让人帮她开喉的好方法
Can't get a picture. Gonna have to get a thousand words.
不能做脑部扫描 只好靠千言万语了
You actually want me to talk to the patient, get a history?
你真想让我们跟病人聊天 套病史吗
We need to know
需要了解
if there's some genetic or environmental cause that's triggering an inflammatory response.
触发炎症反应的遗传和环境因素
I thought everybody lied.
你不是说所有人都撒谎吗
Truth begins in lies.
真♥相♥恰恰始于谎言
Think about it.
好好想想吧
That doesn't mean anything, does it?
他又在胡言乱语 对吧
12:52 p.m.
下午12:52
Dr. House checks in. Please write that down.
豪斯医生签到 请记上
Do you have cable TV here somewhere?
有线电视在哪
General Hospital starts in eight minutes.
《总院故事》八分钟后开始
No TV, but we've got patients.
没电视 但有病人
Can't you give out the aspirin yourself?
你就不能自己去发阿司匹林吗
I'll do paperwork.
把书面工作交给我
I made sure your first case was an interesting one.
我保证第一个病例就很有意思
Cough just won't go away?
咳嗽好不起来
Runny nose looks a funny color?
鼻涕的颜色古怪
Patient admitted complaining of back spasms.
病人背部痉挛
Oh? I think I read about something like that in the New England Journal of Medicine.
听起来像新英格兰医学杂♥志♥上的病例
Patient is orange.
病人是橙色的
The color? No, the fruit.
颜色吗 不是 我说水果
You mean yellow. It's jaundice.
你是说黄色 那是黄疸
I mean orange.
是橙色
Well, how orange? It's probably
好吧 橙到什么份上 大概只是...
Exam room one.
一号♥诊室
Dr. Kahn, you're needed in pediatrics.
卡恩医生 请到儿科
I was playing golf and my cleats got stuck.
我打高尔夫时 球鞋卡住了
It hurt a little, but I kept playing.
有点疼 不过我没停
The next morning, I could barely stand up.
第二天早上 我疼得站不起来
Well, you're smiling, so I take it that means this isn't serious.
你在笑 说明我病情不重
What's that? What are you doing?
那是什么 你干吗
Painkillers.
止痛药
Oh, for you. For your leg.
因为你的腿
No, 'cause they're yummy.
错了 是因为药片嚼起来香
You want one? Make your back feel better.
想来一片吗 能让你的背舒服点
Unfortunately, you have a deeper problem.
不幸的是 你的问题远比表象严重
Your wife is having an affair.
你老婆有外遇
What? You're orange, you moron.
什么 你都变橘子啦 蠢人
It's one thing for you not to notice,
你没注意到是一回事
but if your wife hasn't picked up on the fact that her husband has changed colors,
要是连你老婆都不知道自己老公变色了
she's just not paying attention.
说明她就没拿正眼看你
By the way,
顺便问你一句
do you consume just a ridiculous amount of carrots and megadose vitamins?
你是不是狂吃胡萝卜和维生素药丸
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表