but her neck only hurts moving side to side.
但她的脖子只有左右转动时才疼
Oh, side to side. Doesn't fit.
噢 左右呀 这不符合脑膜炎的症状
The three of you, lobby, now.
你们三人 马上去门诊大厅
Those little pills you're passing out so efficiently...
你们忙着分发的那些药
aren't gonna do Miss Louganis squat.
对洛加尼斯小姐根本没用
You just don't want to deal with the epidemic.
你是存心不想去处理疫情
That's right.
照你这么说
I'm subjecting a 12-year-old to a battery of dangerous
我安排一个十二岁的孩子进行一系列危险
and invasive tests to avoid being bored.
的有创检查纯粹是为了摆脱无聊喽
Okay, maybe I would do that. But I'm not.
好吧 也许我是做得出来 但现在不是
If it turns out she's got meningitis,
假如被你说对了
you're right, you win;
她确实是脑膜炎 我心悦诚服
but if we go back downstairs and she dies--
但如果我们现在回楼下去 结果她死了
your face will be so red.
你的脸会红得像猴屁♥股♥
You have one hour.
给你一小时
Get a lumbar puncture.
做一个脊椎穿刺
Some brain infections can be pretty clever at hide-and-seek.
有些脑部感染病症很会玩躲猫猫
I'll get on her blood work.
我来给她做血液化验
No, you won't.
不 不用你去
You, sir,
先生 你
will research all the causes in the universe of neck pain.
要去查找宇宙之中所有可能导致脖子疼的原因
The list is, like, two miles long.
列出来单子可是会有两里长的
Start with the letter "A".
从字母A开始
And put her on rifampin.
给她用利福平
Rifampin is for meningitis. You just said--
利福平是治脑膜炎的 你刚刚还在说...
In case I'm wrong.
万一我错了
It has happened.
曾经发生过
Brenda,
布兰达
I need a C.B.C.
2046房♥间需要做全血球计数
Chem 7 in 2046.
和生化7项检查
Hold on. Excuse me. Excuse me.
等着 抱歉 借过
Hey, there's a line here. That's why I said excuse me.
这儿排着队呢 所以我才说抱歉的
Brenda, I need a bed and a
布兰达 我需要一个床位和...
We all need stuff.
我们都需要东西
Push me again.
再推我试试看
Brenda, I need a bed and a nurse
布兰达 我需要一张床位和一个护士
for a lumbar puncture.
我要做脊椎穿刺
No beds, no nurses for at least four hours.
至少四小时内都没有空余的床和护士
I've only got one.
我只有一个小时
Your patient only has an hour
你的病人一个小时之内
to live unless she gets a lumbar puncture?
不做脊椎穿刺就活不成吗
Cuddy only gave us an hour to work on the patient.
卡迪只给我们一小时找出这个病人的病因
Back of the line.
到后面排队去
Do not leave the quarantine area
[在没有看过医生前]
until you have been seen by a doctor.
[请不要擅自离开隔离区]
When you see a doctor,
[医生为您检查后]
you will receive a blue or yellow form--
[会给您一份表格 有蓝色和黄色之分...]
This novocaine will numb you
奴佛卡因[局部麻醉剂]会麻痹你
for the lumbar puncture.
减轻你的痛苦
Sorry this has to be so public, Mary.
抱歉得在这种人来人往的地方给你做穿刺
Normally I'm in a bathing suit
平时比赛的时候都穿着泳装
with 5,000 people staring at my butt.
有五千双眼睛盯着我的屁♥股♥呢
I can block this out.
我早就习惯了
These kids are all very mature.
这些孩子都很成熟
Travel around the country from event to event.
全国各地到处跑 参加一场又一场的赛事
Okay, I want you to hold your knees and tuck your head.
好了 抱住膝盖 把头蜷进去
Like a dive? Exactly.
就像跳水那样 没错
Good. Great. Don't forget to breathe.
好的 非常棒 不用屏气
All right.
好的
Sorry.
对不起
Geez. Coach, help me out here.
真是的 教练 帮帮忙呀
Play a little defense before I poke the wrong thing.
帮我挡着点 不然我就要扎错地方了
Okay, here we go.
好了 这就开始了
Ow. I feel it. Ow. I feel it.I fee
我感觉到了 我感觉到了
Try to relax, Mary. Try to relax.
放松点 玛丽 放松点
Relax.
放松
What letter are you up to? "A".
看到哪个字母了 A
Torture combing through all that stuff, ain't it?
查阅那么多东西很折磨人吧
Real dull. Awful. It's no problem.
相当枯燥 烦死人了 没什么
Well, thank goodness.
那真是谢天谢地
A lot of people would resent having to do this.
好多人都讨厌做这种事
If you receive a blue form, please exit the area.
[如果您拿到的是蓝色表格 请立刻离开]
If you receive a yellow form,
[如果拿到黄色表格]
please proceed to the second floor.
[请到二楼]
Where's the 12-year-old girl that was here?
刚才在这儿的那个十二岁小姑娘哪儿去了
Needed the gurney.
要用推床
She just had a lumbar puncture.
她刚做过脊椎穿刺
She's not supposed to be moved. Sorry.
不可以移♥动♥的 对不起
We needed the gurney.
我们要用推床
You okay? How's your head feeling?
还好吗 头部有什么不适吗
She's got a headache and she's dizzy.
她说她头疼 头晕
She shouldn't have been moved after the procedure.
穿刺后不应该让她移♥动♥的
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm fine. What did the test show?
我没事 检测结果怎么样了
No meningitis and no other infections.
不是脑膜炎 也没有其它感染
But you're not carrying a blue form.
可是你没带蓝色表格过来
I have something else, don't I?
我还有别的病 对吗
Something's causing your symptoms.
你的这些症状是有原因的
We're gonna keep you here overnight.
今晚你要留院观察
I know it's a little crazy in here,
我知道现在这里有点混乱
but hopefully it'll settle down...
不过相信很快会恢复正常的
and we'll be able to get you a room.
到时我们就可以给你安排病房♥了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm not usually all emotional like this. I just--
平常我不是这么情绪化的 我只是...
You're doing great. Your folks land in a few hours.
你很勇敢 你父母的飞机很快就到了
I just-- I haven't slept. I'm so tired.
我只是... 我没有睡觉 感觉好累
Oh, my God. My eye's bleeding.
天哪 我的眼睛在流血
What is it? What's happening?
这是什么 怎么回事
Oh, don't worry.
哦 别担心
The antibiotic we gave you in case you had meningitis
我们生怕你有脑膜炎 给你用的的抗生素
can turn your tears reddish.
会使你的眼泪变红
That's not blood.
那不是血
But that--
但是这个
That's blood.
这个是血
That's going into my stomach?
你要把这个伸进我肚子里吗
The lavage showed blood in your G.I. Tract.
洗胃结果表明你的消化道出血
We need to find where it's coming from.
我们要找到出血位置
You won't feel it.
这没什么感觉的
I'm gonna numb the back of your throat,
我会给你的喉咙里喷点儿麻药
and Dr. Foreman is gonna give you a sedative.
福曼医生会给你打♥针♥镇静剂
Open.
张开嘴
Swallow.
咽下去
Now lay on your side for me.
侧过身来
And... here we go.
好了 开始
Yell fire or something.
想想办法
People, this area is highly contagious.
各位 这里是高度感染区域
Please step back. Highly contagious.
请退后 不要站在高度感染区内
All right. Try to relax, Mary.
可以了 尽量放松 玛丽
This shouldn't take too long.
一会儿就好
I don't see any tears or lesions.
我看不出任何伤口或者病灶
All right.
行了
I'm in the stomach.
可以看到胃部了
It's not bleeding.
没有出血
There was more than a tablespoon of blood in the mouth
她口腔里有超过一汤勺的血
so it's gotta be there.
所以一定有出血的地方
Maybe her small intestine.
会不会是小肠
Thirty feet of digestive tract,
消化道有30尺
it could be anywhere in there.
哪里都有可能
We're not gonna see it with this.
我们用这个是看不到的
Believe it or not,
信不信由你
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表