Get over it. He rides everybody.
算了吧 他就爱差遣人
The treatment for sleeping sickness kills one in 10 patients.
嗜睡症的治疗死亡率为10%
We start with the safer treatment.
我们从相对安全的那个入手
By "Safer,"
你说的"相对安全"
You mean the one that's slightly less likely to kill her.
是指导致她死亡可能性较小的那个
Foreman got the gang testing for tularemia?
福曼让他们做了兔热病检查了吗
Yep. Probably inconclusive, but worth doing.
是 估计仍无定论 但值得一做
So, what's her name? When do I get to meet her?
她叫什么 我什么时候可以见见她
There's nobody. Give it up. Your lips say no.
根本没那个人 放弃吧 你嘴上说没有
Your shoes say yes.
你的鞋子说有
Well, they're French.
是吗 他们是法国货
You can't trust a word they say. Solid, yet stylish.
信不过 结实而有型
A professional woman would be impressed.
能给职业女性留下深刻印象
I'm thinking accountant. Actuary maybe.
我觉得是会计师 或许 保险精算师
It's somebody in the hospital.
是医院里的某个人吗
Patient?
病人吗
No. Chemo's not sexy. Daughter of a patient.
不 化疗的病人可性感不起来 病人的女儿
She would certainly have the neediness you need.
她自然会让你自己觉得是被需要的
I'm not gonna date a patient's daughter.
我不会和病人的女儿约会的
Very ethical.
真是道德高尚
Of course, most married men would say they don't date at all.
当然了 大部分已婚男人都会说自己不会去约会
There was no date.
没有约会
I had lunch with one of the nurses.
我和一个护士一起吃了午饭
It's her first time in an oncology unit.
那是她第一天到肿瘤科
She's having a tough time- emotionally.
情绪上有点不适应
Perfect. I wanted to be nice.
太棒了 我只是想表示友好
That's all. I mean it.
就这些 我说真的
You always do. It's part of your charm.
你总是这么说 这正是你的魅力所在
Hi, boys.
伙计们
Mrs. Campbell's test results.
坎贝尔女士的检查结果出来了
You remember her. The preschool teacher with the heart of silicone.
记得吧 那个做了隆胸的幼儿园老师
No. Doesn't ring a bell.
不记得 一点没有印象
They came in yesterday.
检测结果昨天就出来了
I figured you guys would have been all over them.
我以为你们早看过了
I know how concerned you were.
我知道你们对这位病人的"关心"
She's all upset 'cause we paid more attention to the other girl.
她会很难过的 因为我们过于关注另一个了
You check out her ass. I've got the chest.
你检查她的臀部 我检查她的胸部
The tests were normal. Of course, that's just my opinion.
结果没有问题 当然 只是我的见解
You might wanna call a couple of guys from maintenance in for a consult.
你或许打算叫几个保养师来会诊一下
You check her E.K.G. Results before she left the other day?
那天她离开前 你检查她的心电图了吗
You ordered it. You're the responsible one.
是你让我去做的 应该由你负责
What's wrong? They look normal to me. Where is she?
怎么了 我看着没问题啊 她在哪里
Waiting downstairs. Why? I was right.
楼下等着 干吗 我是对的
Do I have to get rid of the implants?
我要取出植入物吗
Surprisingly, no.
很意外 不用
But your E.K.G. Shows a slightly decreased heart rate.
但是你的心电图显示心率有所减缓
Is that a problem?
有什么问题吗
You told me you hadn't changed your diet or exercise.
你说你的饮食和运动量都没有变化
Were you lying?
你是不是在撒谎
Lying? Does your husband have high blood pressure?
撒谎 你丈夫有高血压吗
My husband? Yeah, you see,
我丈夫 对 听着
if you're gonna repeat everything I say,
你要是打算重复我说的每句话
this conversation's gonna take twice as long.
对话时间就得翻倍
Yes. He was diagnosed six months ago.
对 他六个月前被确诊
He do a lot of cooking? Not really,
他经常做饭吗 算不上吧
other than oatmeal in the morning.
只是做早上的燕麦餐
Did you happen to notica slightly odd taste to the oatmeal lately?
你有没有注意到最近的燕麦餐有点怪味
Wait. Are you saying that
等等 你是想说
That it looks like your husband stirred in
你丈夫加红糖时
some of his blood pressure medication along with the brown sugar.
混了些他的降血压药
You think my husband's trying to poison me?
你认为我丈夫要毒害我吗
No. Nothing like that.
不 不是这样
He just doesn't want to have sex with you.
他只是不想和你做♥爱♥
Decreased sex drive is one of the most common side effects
性♥欲♥降低是他所服用的β阻断剂
of the beta-blockers he's been taking.
最常见的副作用之一
I'm guessing he figured if you're both frigid,
我猜他觉得要是你们两个在性方面都冷淡下来
no harm, no foul.
就不会给你们的生活造成伤害
Should've gotten him the sweater. That's ridiculous.
你还是应该送他毛衣的 太可笑了
Fine. But if you're still concerned about the shortness of breath,
好吧 不过要是你还担心呼吸短促问题
I'd start making your own breakfast.
还是开始自己做早饭吧
Wait.
等一下
What should I do?
我该怎么办
If you care about your husband at all,
要是你还在乎你的丈夫
I'd do the responsible thing.
你就应该做些负责任的事
Buy yourself some condoms, go to a bar, find-
买♥♥点避孕套 去酒吧 找...
Lab tests inconclusive?
检查结果得不出结论吗
Not surprisingly. No. But too bad.
不足为奇 不 可是太糟糕
Luckily, I have the answer.
幸运的是 我有答案了
To what? Thanks for asking.
什么的答案 多谢垂询
To life itself: Sex.
生活本身的答案 性
Anything that can be transmitted via the blood
任何可以通过血液传播的疾病
can be transmitted through sex.
都可以通过性♥交♥传播
Sleeping sickness from sex?
嗜睡症也是性接触引起的吗
It's not without precedent.
并非没有先例
I'm pretty sure it is,
我相信你所说的可能
unless you're talking about going to Africa
除非你的意思是指她远赴非洲
and having sex with a tsetse fly.
去和一直舌蝇做♥爱♥
A Portuguese man was diagnosed three years ago
有个葡萄牙人三年前被确诊为
with C.N.S. affected sleeping sickness.
由中枢神经系统疾病引起的嗜睡症
His only connection with Africa was through
他和非洲的唯一联♥系♥就是
a girlfriend who'd served with the military in Angola.
他有个在安哥拉军中服役的女友
Boy. Where'd you find that?
老天 你从哪读到这个故事的
The Journal of the Instituto de Higiene e Medicina Tropical.
《热带医学卫生研究院学报》
You don't read Portuguese? You do?
你不懂葡萄牙语吗 你懂吗
Pretty sure that's what it said.
很肯定就是这样说的
Either that or it was an ad for sunglasses.
也可能这是太阳眼镜的广♥告♥词
Her husband has never been to Africa either.
可是他丈夫也从未去过非洲
Oh, stymied again. Your logic is bulletproof.
再次被质疑了 你的逻辑还真是严密
I think ignoring respiratory symptoms
我觉得更有可能是丈夫忽略了呼吸道症状
is more likely than cheating.
而非她背叛了丈夫
Because? They're completely devoted to each other.
为什么 他们眼中只有彼此
Because? They love each other.
为什么 他们深爱着对方
Or?
或者
They're overcompensating for guilt.
他们为了弥补过错
Find out which it is.
找出到底是什么原因
You want me to ask a man whose wife is about to die
他妻子正濒临死亡的边缘
if he cheated on her?
你却要我去问他是否不忠
No, I want you to be polite and let her die.
不 你要是想保持礼节 就眼睁睁看她死好了
Actually, I don't want you to ask her anything.
其实 我不要你去问她任何事
Foreman, take the husband. Chase, take the wife.
福曼 去问丈夫 奇斯 去问老婆
You don't trust me to do my job?
你不信任我的工作吗
We all formulate questions based on the answers we want to hear.
人们总是根据自己所希望听到的答案来表述问题
And how exactly do you reformulate "Have you screwed around?"
你将如何表述"你有在外面鬼混吗"这个问题
Did you know she's been trying to get pregnant? Yes.
你知不知道她一直想要怀孕 知道
After you got so freaked about the sick babies a while ago,
不久前 你为了生病小孩的事抓狂后
I figured that was your thing.
我觉得那是你的心病
But you've never been prescribed folic acid,
但从来没有哪个医生给你开叶酸剂
and you can't lose a baby if you've never been pregnant.
你根本没有怀过孕 你也不可能会失去孩子
You pulled my medical records?
你看了我的医疗记录吗
You coughed the other day. I was concerned.
那天你咳嗽 我有点担心
You were curious, like an eight-year-old boy with
你是好奇 就像是8岁小孩
a puzzle that's just a little too grown-up for him to figure out.
脑海中一直有个疑问 迫不及待地想寻求答案
Tomayto, tomahto.
西红柿 蕃茄
So it's either, uh, sleeping sickness or this rabbit thing?
所以病因不是嗜睡症就是什么兔子病
They're both fatal without treatment.
不治疗的话都是致命的
And unfortunately, the treatment for both is extremely dangerous.
不幸的是 两者的治疗也都非常危险
Are there tests you can do? Not at this stage.
还有什么检查可做吗 现阶段没有
But each condition has a unique history.
但是这两者都与特殊病史紧密相关
We're hoping your answers to a few questions will help us.
我们希望你能回答几个问题 对我们会有帮助
Sure. Whatever you need to know.
当然 我将知无不言
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表