question of interpretation.
理解不同而已
You're scamming a doctor? Now?
你现在开始欺骗医生了
Come on. Vogler's looking for any excuse to can you.
拜托 沃格勒正在四处寻找解雇你的借口
Oh, I think he's got a big bag of those already.
噢 估计他已经找到一大袋了
These regulations aren't just here to annoy you.
规例不是要和你作对才定的
Doing this is dangerous to the patient.
你那么做对病人有危险
Well, I'll be sure and let her know that.
放心 我一定会告诉她的
Care to join me?
跟我一起来吗
Angiogenesis inhibitors
血管生成抑制剂
prevent the tumors from creating blood vessels.
可以阻止肿瘤生成新的血管
Without blood, the tumor starves.
没有血液供应 肿瘤会饿死
That sounds great. What about the baby?
听起来不错 孩子呢
The treatment would be fatal to the baby.
这种治疗对孩子是致命的
I've scheduled a C-section for this afternoon.
我给你预约了今天下午的剖腹产
No.
不要
It's in the trial phase right now,
这种方法目前还在试验阶段
but so far complete remission in more than 30% of subjects.
不过迄今在超过30%的癌症患者得到缓解
I told Dr. Foreman I didn't want a C-section.
我告诉过福曼医生我不做剖腹产
When your chances of living
到时你活下来的几率
were less than a third of what they are now.
会不到现在的三分之一
Well, if the baby's premature, then
如果孩子早产 那么
Our Pediatrics Department
我们医院儿科
has the best neonatal I.C.U. in the state.
有本州最先进的新生儿加护病房♥
No. His lungs. His brain. He's not ready.
不 他的肺 他的大脑 他没准备好
And he could be fine.
但他会没事的
You don't know what it's like raising a sick child.
你不懂抚养一个生病的孩子的艰辛
His odds are much better than yours are.
孩子的存活几率比你的大多了
You have to let them at least try this.
起码让他们试试看
Talk to her. Okay.
劝劝她 好的
Leave the room.
离开房♥间
Okay.
好的
How long have you been taking oxybutynin?
你服用奥昔布宁多久了
Uh, since I was about 20.
大概从20岁开始
Incontinence is pretty uncommon in a woman of your age.
你这个年纪的女性小便失禁很少见
It's even more bizarre in a woman in her 20s.
20岁小便失禁就更神奇了
I guess I haven't had the best luck
我想在健康方面
when it comes to my health.
我总能中头彩
Seems that way.
看来是的
You said to your husband,
你刚才对你丈夫说
"You don't know what it's like raising a sick child".
"你不懂抚养一个生病的孩子的艰辛"
You didn't say, "You don't know what it would be like".
而不是 "你不懂得会是怎样的"
This is not your first child, is it?
这不是你的第一个孩子 对吧
And he doesn't know.
而他不知情
I was 18.
那时我18岁
I got pregnant, got married.
我怀孕了 结婚了
I had the most beautiful little girl. Grace.
我有了世上最美丽的小女孩 格蕾丝
She had infantile Alexander's disease.
她得了婴儿型亚历山大病
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Two years we watched her die.
两年里我们看着她慢慢死去
My husband was a-- Uh, my first husband was a--
我丈夫...我前夫是个
a great guy,
很好的男人
but after that I couldn't even look at him
但那之后我甚至没法面对他
without thinking of her.
一看他我就想起女儿
I left him.
我离开了他
I left my job. I left everything.
离开了我的工作 离开了一切
Very moving story.
很感人的故事
Explains why you're being so selfish.
难怪你这么自私
I'm willing to die to protect my husband.
我愿意为我丈夫去死
Because it's what you want.
因为那是你想要的
Your husband wants you to live.
你的丈夫想要的是你活下去
Well, he doesn't understand
当然 他不理解
Oh, who the hell does?
谁能理解
Tragedies happen.
悲剧总在上演
If you think that turning yourself
如果你觉得接下来几周里
into a disposable incubator for a few weeks
把自己变成个一次性育儿器
is gonna protect your baby
就能保护你的宝宝
from all the crap in this world,
远离这个世界的烦恼
go ahead. Die happy.
继续 祝你死得愉快
I got no problem with people killing themselves.
我才不管自己找死的人
But don't think it makes you a hero.
但别觉得那么做你会是个英雄
Okay.
好吧
You're scheduled for 4:00 p.M.
你今天下午4点剖腹产
Yes. This is Dr. Lim.
是 我是林医生
Count down from 10.
从10开始倒数
Okay.
好的
Ten,
十
nine,
九
eight
八...
Tray setup.
托盘准备好了
That seemed kind of fast. Is she all right?
好像有点快 她还好吧
She's fine.
她很好
Wake her up. That was Vogler. Surgery is off.
叫醒她 沃格勒的电♥话♥ 手术取消
Hey! You're killing her!
嘿 你会害死她
Really? I thought you were the one trying
是吗 手术后才五分钟
to ram her into a drug trial five minutes after surgery.
就给她做药物实验 是你想要她的命吧
She knows the risk. She was fully informed.
她知道危险性 她是完全知情的
Well, the guy running the study sure wasn't.
但做实验的人肯定不知情
Not his life. Not his call.
不是他的命 不由他做主
His study, his call. Right.
他的实验 他做主 是啊
So she kicks off, his numbers look bad.
她若死了 实验数据就不好
The numbers look bad, the study looks bad.
数据不好 实验就效果就差
Which would cost you money!
还要费你很多钱是吗
And keep a lifesaving protocol off the market.
还妨碍了一个救生办法的问世
One person! One blip in the data!
一条命 只是数据上的一个点
Ever heard of the F.D.A.? They eat blips for breakfast.
知道食品药物管理局吗 他们就盯着坏点
One person should never endanger thousands.
不能因一个人而害了千万条命
Well, thank God you were here to save all those lives!
多谢你这个救世主来挽救众生
The board's meeting again this evening.
今晚将再开董事会
Why don't you settle down, play some Game Boy?
你为何不舒服的坐着 玩玩掌上游戏
Why don't you watch your soap?
再看看肥皂剧
I hear they're firing the handsome doctor today.
听说这集今天要炒掉那个帅哥医生
Boy, that should be a good one.
兄弟 那可是场好戏
If we had the C-section anyway,
不论如何 若做了剖腹产
she could still do the experimental treatment, right?
她还是可以进行实验性治疗 对吧
We'd just have to wait 30 days. Assuming
我们只需等一个月 假若
the doctor running the trial isn't too pissed off to let her in.
负责实验的医生没有愤怒到拒绝接收她
And assuming I'm even healthy enough to--
还得我撑得住才行
Honey.
亲爱的
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Sats are dropping down to the 80s. Stay with us, Naomi.
血氧下降到80 挺住 内奥米
What's going on? We need you to leave the room.
怎么回事 请你离开病房♥
Respiratory distress.
呼吸窘迫
Could you tell me what's going on?
能告诉我怎么回事吗
We're trying to find out.
我们正在努力查找
Here. Still kicking.
这里 还在跳动
Flash pulmonary edema?
急性肺水肿
Lungs are clear. Here it is.
肺野透亮 找到了
Pulmonary embolus. Gotta get her to an O.R.
肺水肿 得马上送手术室
Now. Right away. Uh, what happened?
立刻 赶紧 发生什么事了
It's an embolism-a blood clot.
是血栓
Fairly common with lung cancer.
肺癌常见症
It's not a full saddle embolism.
不是完全性癌栓堵塞
So blood's still trickling through.
血液还能流通
We've been able to get Naomi breathing a little,
我们已经让她有了点呼吸
but we need to remove the clot,
但还得除掉血栓
and we need you to approve the treatment.
需要你同意治疗
Of course.
当然
Whatever you have to do, just do it.
不管你们要做什么 做就是了
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
The best course for the baby would be an immediate C-section.
对婴儿来说最好是马上做剖腹产
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表