Amber.
安柏
No.
不好
Why not?
为什么
Amber's a stripper name.
安柏是脱衣舞娘的名字
Find me
你倒是找个
one stripper named Amber Hartig.
叫安柏·哈蒂格的脱衣舞娘我看看
Or not, okay.
还是不要了
Non-stripper names, okay.
不用脱衣舞娘的名字 好吧
Desiree? Bambi? Candy cane?
黛丝丽 斑比 坎迪金
Max.
玛克斯
Maxine.
玛克辛
Max Hartig is a cute name, isn't it?
玛克斯·哈蒂格 很可爱 不是吗
If you're a professional boxer, maybe.
如果是个职业拳击手的话 或许
Can you believe we made this little creature?
你能相信我们创造了这个小生命吗
I know, it's incredible.
我知道 不可思议
It's the most amazing thing we've ever done.
这是我们做过最神奇的事
I almost ran the marathon last year.
去年我差点就去跑马拉松了
If we're lucky you won't inherit your daddy's sense of humor.
幸运的话 可别继承你♥爸♥的幽默感
Hello! Say hi to Bear!
你好 向小熊问好
She hasn't even eaten anything, what is she spitting up?
她什么都没吃 怎么吐了
Well, honey, we can't bug them again.
亲爱的 我们不能再麻烦他们了
Just...
可是
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Sorry, it's our first kid,
不好意思 这是我们第一个孩子
we're both a little panicky I guess.
可能我们都有点大惊小怪
Well, you gotta ask the pediatrician next time. I just deliver 'em.
你下次得问儿科医生 我只是接生的
She spitting up?
她吐了吗
Yeah. Second time in an hour?
对 一个小时里第二次了
You lived underwater for nine months,
要是你在水下生活了9个月
you'd have a lot to spit up, too.
也会吐不少东西的
Is something wrong?
有什么问题吗
Eh, a little lethargic.
有点反应迟钝
We didn't think...
我们不觉得...
She's hot.
她很烫
Is she, uh...
她是...
Baby's seizing! Get the crash cart!
婴儿在抽风 把急救车推来
What's happening?
发生什么事了
What's, what's, what's, what's wrong?
什么 什么 什么事
Can I get some help in here?!
我这里要人帮忙
Oh, oh God! Is she all right?
天哪 她没事吧
IV access?
要输液吗
No, ativan.
不 用氯羟安定
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Maternity
母性
MRI results are back.
核磁共振结果出来了
And?
然后呢
It's what we expected.
和我们预料的一样
The accident caused serious damage.
事故导致严重损伤
It's amnesia.
失忆症
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I just can't believe it.
我只是无法相信
Enjoying our lounge, House?
来我们休息室享受啊 豪斯
I just came in to get milk for my coffee, which you're out of.
我来找点牛奶配咖啡 可你们没了
Flat or sparkling?
矿泉水还是苏打水
Flat. Sparkling.
矿泉水 苏打水
So, the Hartigs?
哈蒂格家的孩子怎样了
Their baby gets a fever.
孩子在发烧
Wait, don't tell me.Their kid had a seizure.
等等 别告诉我孩子还抽风了
Yep.
没错
The parents, of course, start freaking
那对夫妇理所当然的会惊慌失措
and I have to deal with that for an hour.
我不得不花了一个小时对付他们
Like it was your fault.
好像是你的错似的
She was perfect when I delivered her.
我接生的时候 她可是完好无损的
If you want to blame someone,blame the pediatrician.
要说责任的话 应该找儿科医生
So, how's the kid now?
那么 小孩现在怎样了
Bowel obstruction, she's under observation, she'll be fine.
肠梗阻 观察中 会好的
Pediatrician'll take all the credit.
这就成了儿科医生的功劳了
exhibit A Baby girl Hartig.
展品A 女婴哈蒂格
Term baby, 42 hours old.
顺产 出生42小时
Went into seizures 6 hours ago,
6小时前突发抽风
brought into the intensive care,
送入加护病房♥
diagnosed with obstruction of the small bowel.
诊断为肠梗阻
I'm still amazed you're in the same room with a patient.
我仍不敢想象你和病人待在同一个房♥间
People don't bug me until they get teeth.
没长牙之前 他们不会很烦人
exhibit B Baby boy Hausen.
展品B 男婴豪森
Another term baby, 48 hours old.
也是顺产 出生48
Brought into the NICU before the Hartig baby:
在哈蒂格前被送入加护病房♥
fever of unknown origin,101 degrees, trending upwards.
不明高热 华氏101度 体温持续升高
Wow, that is amazing.
太令人惊异了
You hung out in the OB/GYN lounge all morning
你整上午在妇产科休息室闲晃
and heard about two sick babies.
听到两个小孩生病了
It's eerie.
真可怕
Don't touch that.
别碰
All right...
好吧
We have an infection spreading in the hospital.
医院里有传染病传播
These kids have totally unrelated illnesses.
这两个小孩的病完全没有关系
They fell sick within four hours of each other.
他们4小时内相继发病
They had the same delivery rooms
同一产房♥
maternity rooms are neighboring,so transmission's possible.
产后病房♥相邻 传播完全可能
They have the same symptoms.
他们有同样的症状
The Hartig girl has a bowel obstruction.
哈蒂格女婴是肠梗阻
No matter how close their beds are,
无论他们的病床有多近
I'm pretty sure kids can't share a blockage.
我肯定 他们不会共享同样的梗阻物
What does bowel obstruction on a chart indicate?
肠梗阻在病历上是什么意思
Well, normally, I'd say
一般来说 我会说是
it indicates a patient's bowel is obstructed,
表示病人的肠子有梗阻
but I'm pretty sure you have some deeper truth to impart...
不过我很肯定你有更高深的见解...
It means that some random doctor of indeterminate skill thinks
这表示 某某些无技术无责任心的医生
that the patient's bowel is obstructed.
认为病人肠部有梗阻
Okay, you're upset
好吧 你不爽
because they threw you out of their lounge.
因为他们把你从休息室赶出来了
Look at the x-ray.
看看X光片
It's a normal gas pattern.
是普通胀气
You want, I can get you a key to the oncology lounge.
你要的话 我可以搞把肿瘤科休息室的钥匙给你
Air. Air in the column.
是空气 直肠里有空气
We're getting TiVo.
我们休息室有录像机
If it's air, no bowel obstruction.
如果是空气 就不是肠梗阻
Even if it is air,
即便是空气
it could have been there before the obstruction.
也可能是在肠梗阻前就有的
No.
不
Something's infected both these infants.
两个婴儿同时被感染了
And you're the only one who put this together because...?
你是唯一一个把这两桩事联♥系♥起来的 因为...
Because I'm the only one who looked at both kids.
因为我是唯一一个同时关注两个婴儿的
I want them isolated; I want the maternity ward shut down.
我要求把他们隔离 并关闭产科病房♥
Because you're better at reading an x-ray than a radiologist.
因为你比放射科医生更懂怎么看X光片
Radiologists always over-read babies' x-rays,
放射科医生总是对婴儿的片子小题大作
especially if they're asked to rule out a pathology.
特别是被要求排除病因的时候
He read into it what he wanted.
他们只看他们想看到的
Which is exactly what you're doing.
可你现在就是这样
You're finding a cluster
你在找他们的交集
because you think it's interesting to find a cluster.
因为你觉得这很有意思
Two... plain old sick babies would bore you.
两个病因寻常的小孩会让你无聊的
See, this is why I don't waste money on shrinks,
看 这就是我不用花钱看心理医生的缘故
'cause you give me all these really great insights for free.
因为你就能免费提供全部深刻见解
Shrink.
心理医生
If you would consider going to a shrink,
如果你打算看心理医生
I would pay for it myself.
我会自掏腰包
The hospital would hold a bake sale, for God's sake.
看在上帝的份上 医院会举个行糕点义卖♥♥
We have an epidemic!
医院有传染病蔓延
Two sick babies is very sad,
两个生病的婴儿很不幸
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表