But I saw you at the Christmas party with Dr.Miles
但我在圣诞派对上看到你和迈尔斯医生
and Dr. Jargons and Nurse Crandall.
贾根斯医生 克瑞安多护士在一起
I was just doing some Christmas dancing.
我只是在跳舞
This is a chapel.
这里是礼拜堂
A house of prayer.
是用来祈祷的
A house of prayer. Huh.
用来祈祷的 嗯
Well, that explainsthe good reception.
难怪这里信♥号♥♥好
Also why nobody's ever here.
并且没人
I need to talk with you, Dr. House.
我需要和你谈谈 豪斯医生
Sister Augustine believes in things that aren't real.
奥古斯汀修女相信一些不真实的东西
I thought that was a job requirement for you people.
我以为这是做修女工作必备的素质
She's been known to lie to get sympathy.
别人都知道她以说谎博得同情
She's a hypochondriac.
她有忧郁症
So you're warning me that
你是在提醒我
I may be treating a non-existent ailment.
我在治疗根本不存在的疾病
Sore throats, joint pains.
喉咙痛 关节痛
There's always something wrong.
她总有些地方不舒服
And there's never a reason for it.
但从没原因
Mother Superior plays right into it.
修道院院长居然也相信她
Lets Augustine off work duties.
免去她的工作义务
Treating her as...fragile. Special.
认为她脆弱 给与特别对待
That must make you angry.
你一定觉得气愤吧
It bothers me.
确实让我不快
It's not really in Augustine's best interest.
但其实这也对奥古斯汀不好
Want some?
要一块吗
I shouldn't.
我不应该拿
I guess you gotta be good at
我猜你作为修女看护
reading people to be a good infirmarian, huh?
一定擅长看穿人心 对吗
So we got pride, anger, envy, gluttony.
你之前表现出骄傲 愤怒 嫉妒 贪吃
That four out of seven deadly sins in under two minutes.
你在两分钟之内犯了七♥宗♥罪♥中的四宗
Do you people keep records of these things?
你们在破规矩上比赛破纪录吗
Is there a Cath-lympics?
难道有天主教奥♥运♥会吗
They say you have a gift. They like to talk.
他们说你是天才 他们真喜欢瞎聊
You hide behind your intelligence.
你总把你的智慧藏起来
Yeah, that's pretty stupid.
对 多愚蠢啊
And you make jokes because
你总嬉皮笑脸是因为
you're afraid to take anything seriously.
你害怕对待事情太认真
Because if you take things seriously, they matter.
如果太认真 它们对你便意味着什么
And if they matter...
如果意味着什么
Then when things go wrong, I get hurt.
一旦出问题 我会受到伤害
I'm not tough, I'm vulnerable. I barely know you.
我不冷酷 我只是容易受伤 我不了解你
And I don't know if I'm right. I just hope I am.
我不知道我是不是对的 我希望我是
Because the alternative is,
因为如果不是
you really are as miserable as you seem to be.
你就真的和你看起来一样可怜了
You know, from the way you're looking at me right now,
从你现在看我的眼神来看
I'd say you just hit number five.
你犯了第五宗罪
Lust.
色♥欲♥
Dr. Brown, I love you too.
布朗医生 我也爱你
How you feeling?
你感觉怎样
A little weak. That's from the oxygen.
有些虚弱 那是因为氧气的原因
My mouth is dry.
我嘴巴很干
Okay, well, uh, I'll get you some of your tea.
好吧 嗯 我去帮你拿你的茶
Mixed connective tissue disease?
混合性结缔组织病吗
Her ANA is barely elevated.
她的抗核抗体几乎没有升高
Well, thanks for checking upon her.
谢谢您视察我的工作
Good to know you got my back.
贴身照料我
O2 sats down to 83.
氧饱和度下降到83
Pulmonary problems, breathing problems...
肺部问题 呼吸问题
Irritation from the oxygen is typical.
氧气引起的刺♥激♥很典型
She comes in with a rash,
她入院时只有皮疹
and you put herinto cardiac arrest.
你却治出了心脏骤停
That well just never runs dry, does it?
你永远都不会罢休是吧
If there was no underlying problem,
如果她没有任何潜在问题
why is she still having the rapid heart rate?
为什么她的心跳仍然过快
Maybe from the herpetic encephalitis
也许是强的松
caused by you giving her Prednisone.
所引发的疱疹性脑炎引起的
Her reaction is a symptom, not an error.
她的反应是一个症状 我没有失误
There's always an explanation, isn't there?
总是有原因的 是吧
Yes, there is,
可以这么说
and if this one doesn't work, we'll find another.
如果这个解释不通 我们会找别的
But never one involving you screwing up.
不过没有一个是因为你犯错了
One that fits all the facts.
找一个符合所有线索的
Look, we obviously have a difference of opinion,
我们显然意见不同
and that's fine.
没关系
I used up all the time I
我今天做的无用功
budgeted today for banging my head against a wall.
已经够多的了
I am gonna do you the biggest favor
我将从一个医生的角度
one doctor can do for another.
来帮你一个大忙
I am gonna stop you from killing your patient.
我不会让你害死自己的病人
You're off the case.
这病人不归你管了
We're gonna treat the symptoms.
我们对症下药吧
Not the underlying condition?
不管其它的潜在病症了吗
There is no underlying condition.
没有什么潜在的病
What's her status?
她现在怎么样了
The sister's breathing is labored.
呼吸困难
Pneumonitis from the hyperbaric chamber.
应该是高压氧舱导致的肺炎
Put her on 40% oxygen
给她用40%的氧气
until her O2 sats increase.
直到她血氧饱和度有所增加
BUN and creatinine's rising.
尿素酶和肌酐都在升高
ALT and AST twice the normal range.
ALT和AST是正常值的两倍
Could be from the hypotensive episode.
可能是低血压导致的
Let's follow them with labs.
继续跟进实验室检查的结果吧
She still has the rash and joint pain she came in with.
她入院时的疹子和关节痛仍未消失
Order a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory.
用非甾体抗炎药
When we were looking at the differential diagnosis with Dr. House,
我们和豪斯医生一起鉴别诊断时
we were considering...
我们认为
I don't need to hear what Dr. House was considering.
我不想听豪斯医生的任何看法
All of this woman's symptoms
这个女人的一切症状
can be traced to Dr. House's considerations.
都可能是豪斯医生治疗的结果
Okay.
好吧
Let's just get this patient healthy.
咱们赶紧让病人恢复健康
I want her going out the front door and not the back.
我希望她能活着出去
Hey, it's not like I betrayed him.
嘿 我没有背叛他
Cuddy would've found out
卡迪最终肯定会发现
about the hyperbaric treatments eventually.
我们用了高压氧舱的
You did what you felt you had to.
你做的是份内的事情
Can't get enough of this place, huh?
在这还没待够吗
I came for my stethoscope.
我来找听诊器
So I shouldn't read too much into the fact that you
我是不是不该纠结于你在那个
were looking for it in the drawer with the epinephrine syringes in it?
放着肾上腺素注射器的抽屉里找听诊器
Okay. Yeah. I'd like to cure my reputation.
对 我是想洗脱我的嫌疑
Oh, right, I forgot how much you care
好吧 我忘了你有多么
about what people think.
在意别人的看法
Prescribing cigarettes for inflammatory bowel?
让肠炎的病人抽烟
They cause lung cancer, you know.
会引发肺癌的
You know why they have ribbons for breast cancer,
你知道为什么乳腺癌 结直肠癌 前列腺癌
colorectal cancer, prostate cancer,
都有代表它们的丝带[社会关爱组织标志]
and not for lung cancer
而肺癌却没有吗
They...ran out of colors?
颜色不够了吗
It's because people blame lung cancer patients.
因为人们责备得肺癌的人
They smoke, they screwed up, they deserve to die.
抽烟 是他们自作自受
The reason people die from lung cancer is guilt.
肺癌的人都是死于内疚
Well, guilt does a lot of damage.
没错 内疚造成的伤害很大
You said that with great significance.
你说得很有道理
You're not here to find your stethoscope.
你不是来这找你的听诊器
You're not here to clear your reputation.
也不是来洗脱你的嫌疑
You're here because you're having doubts.
你来这 是因为你也在怀疑
You might've screwed off.
自己可能错了
I'm here because if I'm right,
来这是为了确信我是对的
Cuddy is killing that patient.
卡迪会害死那个病人的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表