If you say so.
随便你说
You're not gettin' it.
你就是不相信
He thinks I'm an idiot.
他觉得我是个白♥痴♥
He sure does.
那的确
Should we save a sample?
我们要保留些尿样吗
Dr. Sports Fan can put it in Lucite
"粉斯"[暗指豪斯]医生可会把它倒进玻璃瓶
and hang it around his neck.
挂在脖子上
Hey, Friday night, can you cover for me?
星期五晚上 你能帮我顶班吗
I think so.
应该行
Oh, Friday. No, I'm sorry.
噢 星期五♥不♥行
I have to go to that oncology thing, the seminar.
抱歉 我要去参加肿瘤学研讨会
What's goin' on?
怎么了
Dinner with the drug rep. Castine Pharmaceuticals.
我要和卡斯丁制药的药代吃饭
Arnie? Claims he has 500 lawyer jokes,
阿尼吗 那个号♥称货存律师笑话500个
only tells one?
只讲一个的
Uh... new guy.
不是 是新人
You need cash?
要现金交易吗
No, l- I don't have that much on me.
不行 我身上没这么多
No, no, it's not a problem.
不 不 钱不是问题
I'll be over by 6:00. Okay.
我六点到 好
5 P.M. Dr. House checks out.
下午五点 豪斯医生离开
It's 4:45.
现在是4点45
I was rounding up.
我习惯四舍五入
Carol Moffatt.
凯洛·莫非特
Please see Dr. House in Exam One.
请去第一诊室 豪斯医生主诊
Whoa, whoa, not so fast, Cathy.
别这么快 凯西
It's Carol.
我叫凯洛
Uh- Uh, trouble with the leg?
腿不舒服吧
When's the wedding?
婚礼是什么时候
This Saturday.
这周六
Ooh. Not much time to fit into that pretty dress.
噢 没多长时间减肥了
And no time for practical shoe shopping.
更没时间买♥♥合脚的鞋子
You're running two miles a day
每天跑两英里
further than you should be. It hurts right here
过度疲劳了 我这里疼
New shoes, less miles,
去买♥♥双新鞋子 少跑点儿路
and ix-nay on the afternoon Cokes. You're gonna look beautiful.
不喝可乐 你就会是个美丽的新娘
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
I can't get my contact lenses out.
我的隐形眼镜拿不出来了
Out of what? They're not in your eyes.
从哪里拿 你就没带
But they're red.
但我眼睛很红
That's because you're trying to remove your corneas.
因为你在尝试拿掉你的角膜
What's wrong with you?
你哪儿不舒服
Uh, lately, my wife has noticed that-
最近 我妻子说...
Yeah, yeah. Symptoms. We're working on a personal best here.
说症状 没见我们正比赛吗
U-Uh, numbness in my feet and hands, uh, constipation-
手脚麻木 便秘
And?
还有呢
Maybe he doesn't feel comfortable talking about his private matters.
也许他不好意思在公众场合讨论私人问题
Well, neither would I if I was having trouble
如果我总是小便失禁
controlling my pee-pee.
我也不好意思
You're a dentist. Nitrous oxide poisoning.
你是牙医 是氧化亚氮中毒
Which means you're either dipping into your own supply
你不是掉进了笑气瓶
or you got a bad valve in the office.
就是管道阀门坏了
Laughing gas rehab's probably more expensive than the plumber.
笑气戒毒治疗估计要比请个修理工贵
Meanwhile, get yourself some B-12.
还有 吃一点维生素B12
Who's left?
还有人吗
I can't see.
我看不见了
No, I'm just screwin' with you. It's a hangover.
不 开玩笑的 只是有点儿宿醉
My English lit prof told me
英语文学教授告诉我
he'd fail me next time if I didn't show up with a doctor's note.
如果没有医生假条 他会给我不及格
Well, make friends with the dentist. He can give you a note,
和牙医交个朋友 让他给你写假条呗
and maybe a little nitrous to take the edge off.
再给你吸点儿氮气减轻宿醉
Dr. House.
豪斯医生
He tested negative for steroids.
类固醇测试为阴性
Elevated beta-2 proteins though.
但β- 2蛋白有点儿高
Could be cancerous- amyloidosis or lymphoma.
可能是癌症 淀粉样变性 或者淋巴瘤
Or steroids. You guys got any money on you?
或者类固醇 你们身上有钱吗
He tested negative for steroids.
他类固醇测试呈阴性
I have a couple 20s on me. Fifty of'em?
我有几张20块 有50张吗
Foreman? The fat-pad biopsy and abdominal C.T. scan
福曼呢 脂肪垫活检和腹部CT扫描
were negative for the cancers, but-
都没发现肿瘤 但是...
That just leaves us with steroids.
那说明只能是类固醇了
He tested negative for steroids.
类固醇检测是阴性
Less money is made by biochemists working on a cure for cancer than
研究癌症治疗的生化学家挣的
by their colleagues struggling valiantly to find ways to hide steroid use.
还没有绞尽脑汁帮他隐瞒使用兴♥奋♥剂♥的人多
But there is one thing they can't hide.
但有一件事是他们隐瞒不了的
Hi. I'm Dr. House.
嗨 我是豪斯医生
And this is the coolest day of my life.
今天是我生命中最棒的一天
See? Steroid use shrinks the testicles.
看见了没 使用类固醇的人睾丸会变小
I'm clean, man.
我是清白的 老兄
No steroids, no nothin'.
没用过类固醇 什么都没用过
Your lips say no, your prunes say yes.
你嘴上不承认 你的蛋蛋可没抗住
Hypogonadism. Isn't that a great word?
性腺机能减退 听说过这个词吗
Thanks. We don't get to say it nearly enough.
谢了 这个词我们永远都说不够
Start him on Lupron right away.
立刻给他用醋酸亮丙瑞
These freaks are willing to defile themselves
这些怪胎愿意为了娱乐大众来挣钱
for mass entertainment for money.
而糟蹋自己的身体
I feel sorry for them.
我真同情他们
He drops a clean urine, denies using steroids.
尿检没问题 他确实没有服用类固醇
And you're giving him a drug for what,
现在你们又在给他用什么
steroid abuse?
治疗类固醇滥用的药
No, no, it's not. It's got calcium in it.
不 不 不是的 是补钙的
It's very good for the bones.
对骨骼很有好处
Basically, at a molecular level,
基本上 从分子水平来讲
it's just milk.
那只是牛奶
Dr. Whitman to Anesthesiology.
惠特曼医生请到麻醉科
Dr. Whitman, Anesthesiology.
惠特曼医生请到麻醉科
How long do you figure before I get a call from Cuddy?
你猜卡迪多久会来找我
You put him on Lupron?
你给他用醋酸亮丙瑞
And you told them it was like milk. Yes.
还告诉人家那药就像是杯牛奶 是
Is there any way in which that is not a lie?
靠谱吗
It's creamy.
长得像牛奶
But I had three reasons. Good ones?
不过我有三个理由 正当理由吗
We'll see in a minute. I'm just making them up now.
一分钟后揭晓 我正在编
He lied to me first.
他先对我撒谎的
Your mother did teach you two wrongs don't make a right.
你妈妈肯定教过你两个错加不出一个对来
He lies to me about not taking steroids,
他骗我说没有用类固醇
and I lie to him about not treating steroids,
我骗他说那药不是针对类固醇的
he's cured.
他被治好了
Adds up for me. Second reason.
帮我数着 第二个理由
If I told him the truth, he wouldn't have taken the stuff.
如果我说实话 他就不会用那药了
And if he told you the truth,
那如果他说的是实话
what would the stuff do to him?
那药会对他有什么影响
Severe respiratory problems. Third reason?
严重呼吸问题 第三个理由呢
I wanted to eliminate the placebo effect.
消除安慰剂效应
Excellent.
太棒了
You and your lawyer can write a paper.
你和你的律师可以准备打官司了
Which brings me to my fourth reason.
这点提醒了我第四个理由
I thought you said there were only three.
我以为你说只有三个
I thought you'd buy one of'em.
我以为你会买♥♥其中一个的账
Seriously?
认真地
He's not gonna sue.
他不会起诉的
Because his lawyer is a nice guy
因为他的律师是个好人
who'll realize it's unfair to blame us
不会为了责怪我们
for ruining this kid's $100 million career.
而毁了这哥们儿一亿美金的身价
Good guess, but no.
好想法 不过不对
If the Lupron causes respiratory problems,
如果醋酸亮丙瑞导致了呼吸问题
it means he's not on steroids.
就说明他没有用过类固醇
Which means there's something else wrong with him.
也就意味着他有其它的病症
And the choices for that something else
而这个其它病
are almost universally very bad.
基本都是非常糟糕的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表