On your right. On your right. On your right.
往右传 往右传
Back, back, back, back, back. Come on, buddy.
回防 回防 回防 加油伙计
Yeah, Dan! Yeah!
好样的 丹 好样的
Yea.! Yea.!
漂亮 漂亮
Back, back, back, back, back. Watch the winger.!
退守 退守 盯防边锋
You okay?
你怎么了
Dan? Dan, talk to me.
丹 丹 说话
Dan. Dan.
丹 丹
Get a doctor!
这儿需要医生
Hey. Close the door.
嘿 把门关上
Close the door.
快把门关上
Is Cuddy down the hall counting to 50?
卡迪是不是在跟你玩躲猫猫呢啊
She knows I'm in here, in the clinic,
她知道我在这儿 在门诊
as she commanded.
正像她指示的那样
She just doesn't know I'm alone.
她只是不知道我没看病人
Well, you've got a full waiting room.
候诊室都人满为患了
How long do you think you can ignore them? I'm off at 4:00.
你还要无视他们多久 我四点下班
You're doing this to avoid five minutes of work?
你这样做就为了逃避5分钟的工作啊
If I go out there,
如果我出去看病
I get assigned a kid with a runny nose.
我将面对一个流鼻涕的小朋友
That's 30 seconds looking at the nose,
也就是花30秒医好他的鼻子
25 minutes talking to a worried mom.
再花25分钟和忧心忡忡的母亲聊天
who won't leave until she's sure
直到让她相信
it's not meningitis or a tumor.
孩子得的不是脑膜炎或癌症才肯离开
Yes. Concerned parents can be so annoying.
是啊 瞎操心的家长真烦人啊
Just tell Cuddy you've got an urgent case.
直接告诉卡迪你有重病患者
You had to leave early.
需要提前结束门诊就完了
That would be lying.
那可是在说谎
And that would be wrong.
说谎话不好是吧
But luckily the definition of"urgent" is fungible.
而且好在"轻重"是一个相对概念
Not the definition of"case" though.
但是患者是绝对概念
You have no cases?
你没有患者吗
You have no cases?
一个患者都没有吗
You've got handpicked doctors-specialists-
你精挑细选了一批精英级医生
working for you,and they're sitting on their hands?
为你工作 就让他们百无聊赖吗
Cameron's answering my mail.
卡梅隆在帮我回复邮件
Oh, time well spent, I'm sure.
真是相当充分的利用了时间
Foreman and Chase?
福曼和奇斯呢
Research?
做科研吧
Nine letters. Iodine deficiency in children.
一种儿童碘缺乏症 9个字母
Cretinism.
呆小症
So, 4:03 p.m., Dr. House checks out.
下午4点零3分 豪斯医生签到下班
Please write that down.
请帮忙记录一下
Dr. House. Sorry. Done for the day.
豪斯医生吗 抱歉 今天下班了
Plenty of docs here to take care of you.
会有很多其它医生给你看病
But we had an appointment.
但是咱们约好的
Nice try, but this is a walk-in clinic,
很棒的试探 但是这是个免费门诊
which means there are no appointments.
也就是说没有预约制度
You walk in, sign the chart,and a doctor will see you.
免费门诊 进来填表 就有医生给你看病
Just not me.
只不过不是我
Your letter says that we'd see you.
您的邮件上说你会给我们看病的
Not a big letter writer. Here.
我不怎么写信 你看
When did my signature get so girlie?
我的签名什么时候变得娘们儿了
I can explain. See that "G"?
我可以解释 看见这个G没有
See how it makes a big loop on top?
上边的怎么会写出一个圈圈来呢
Doesn't even look like my handwriting. Think I have something?
看起来根本不像我的字体 知道怎么想吗
What's the differential diagnosis for
给一个像初中女生一样写G的人
writing G's like a junior high school girl?
应该下什么诊断呢[在暗示同性恋]
It's impossible to get to you through normal channels.
想通过正常渠道找你看病简直是不可能
They have called, e-mailed.
电♥话♥ 邮件 他们都试过了
Perseverance does not equal worthiness.
坚持不懈并不等于值得关注
Next time you want to get my attention,
下次再想吸引我注意
wear something fun.
你可以在穿着上来点儿猛料
Low-rider jeans are hot.
低腰牛仔裤挺性感
Sixteen-year-old male.
十六岁男性病人
Sudden onset of double vision and night terrors, with no apparent cause.
未知原因的产生重影和夜惊
The kid's been to two neurologists, and he Night terrors?
孩子已经看过两位精神科专家 夜惊
As in big scary monsters? Yes.
像是恐怖怪兽里面的一样吗 是的
Where are you going? To see the family.
你去哪 看看这家人去
You're going to examine a patient?
你要去给患者做检查吗
Nine times out of 10,there's no reason to talk to a patient.
九♥成♥情况下 不用和患者谈话
But night terrors in a 16-year-oldis a very good reason
但是一个16岁的孩子夜惊
to talk to this family.
是一个去和他家人聊一聊非常好的理由
Good work.
干得好
Margins are fine.
边缘良好
No lesions.
无破损
Color is good.
颜色不错
How long have you been having night terrors? Three weeks.
夜惊有多久了 3周
He's afraid to go to bed.He's exhausted, can barely function.
他害怕去睡觉 已经累坏了 快挺不住了
What does that tell you?
这说明什么
Nothing. It's just fun watching him blink.
什么都说明不了 看他眨眼睛挺好玩的
Name as many animals as you can that begin with the letter "B." Go.
尽可能多说出B开头的动物名称 开始
Baby elephant? Baby elephant is actually a good answer.
大象宝宝 倒真是个不错的答案啊
"B" is a bear of a letter.
B是一个笨拙的字母[熊]
What does that tell you?
这又说明什么呢
Proves two things: No neurological damage,
说明两个问题 神经系统正常
and your son is never gonna be chief fry cook.
你儿子不可能当厨师了
In teens, there are two likely causes of night terrors.
十多岁孩子夜惊只可能有两种原因
Posttraumatic stress.
外伤造成的压力
Any recent shootouts at your high school? No.
最近在学校火拼了吗 没有
Well then, Dave Dan.
那么戴夫 是丹
If there's no trauma,
如果没有外伤
the other cause is... sexual abuse.
那么另一个原因就是 性侵犯
So who's molesting you? Teacher?
有谁性骚扰你吗 老师
Extra-friendly neighbor?
份外友好的邻居吗
I'd ask if either of you were involved,
我想问你俩是帮凶吗
but you'd deny it.
但是你们肯定不会承认的
We would never do anything to hurt Dan.
我们绝对不会伤害丹的
I say it here, it comes out there.
我这边儿刚说完 那边儿就映证了
This lack of response is consistent with abuse.
失去反应和性♥虐♥待有关
There's no one, okay? I- I swear.
从没有过这种事情好吗 我发誓
There was trauma. I got hit in the head during a lacrosse game.
有外伤 我在长曲棍球赛中头部受伤了
Did you know that he got hit in the head?
你知道他头部受伤吗
They didn't mention it. No.
他们从来没提过
Yeah. Why bother?
是啊 这点小事儿何必一提呢
No, no. We took him to the E.R.
不对 不对 比赛之后
After the game.
我们送他去急诊室了
He was scanned. They tested him. They said he was fine.
医生为他做了扫描 说他没事儿
No concussion. It's gotta be something else.
没有脑震荡 肯定是其它别的什么原因
You hound me for my opinion, and then you question my diagnosis.
你吵着要我给你诊断 又质疑我的诊断
Cool. E.R. obviously screwed up. Kid's got a concussion.
好吧 急诊室显然搞错了 孩子脑震荡了
I had double vision before I was hit.
在被撞击前我看东西也会重影
Well, that changes everything.
很好 那样的话一切都不同了
You need glasses.
你需要戴眼镜了
That's why you had double vision,
那才是重影的原因
which is why you got hit,
也是你被撞击的原因
which is why you have a concussion,
也是你脑震荡的原因
which is why you have night terrors.
和夜惊的原因
You need to see an ophthalmologist, which I am not.
你需要去看眼科专家 而且我不是
You enjoyed that.
你很喜欢这样子
I brought a reasonable case to your attention,
我给你送来了一个不错的病例
and you shoved it in my face just to humiliate me.
而你当面解决掉 是想羞辱我吧
You're an only child, aren't you? Why would you say that?
你是独生女吧 为什么这么说
Because everything is about you.
因为你总是以自己为中心
This may seem incredibly controversial,
这个话题也许极富争议
but I think sexual abuse is bad.
但是我认为性侵犯总是不好的
I just wanted to make sure
我只是想确定
he wasn't being diddled by Daddy- or Mommy.
他不是被他爸爸或者妈妈侵犯了
Anything else is just a bonus.
其它的部分只能算作是意外收获了
I'm not an only child. Interesting.
我不是独生女 有意思
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表