Give her 24 hours to correct the electrolyte imbalance.
维持24小时 纠正电解质紊乱
We'll take it from there.
然后我们再继续
Great. Thanks.
不错 多谢
Okay, even if she's not faking,
好的 就算她没装
what's so fascinating about this case
这个病例哪点吸引着你
At the moment, how much you don't want me to take it.
目前而言 你那不想我接这个病例的态度
That's pretty fascinating.
让我觉得十分有趣
Nice likeness of Dr. Foreman.
把福曼医生的画的真像啊
In fact, he's never looked better.
这是有史以来最帅的一张了
He doesn't like me. I can tell.
看的出他不喜欢我
It's okay. He doesn't like me either.
没关系 他也不喜欢我
Who's James?
谁是詹姆斯
Pain in your head?
头疼吗
Get away from me!
放开我
let's cool her out.
让她冷静下来
One milligram Ativan, push.
1毫克安定 推注
No! No, no, no, no, no, no!
不要 不要 不要
She bit me!
她咬我
Good news is, she's negative for HIV and Hep "C."
好消息是 她没有艾滋和丙肝
Yeah? I'm getting a tetanus shot. She's getting an M.R.I.
我去打♥针♥破伤风 给她做核磁共振
There's a two-day wait for nonemergency M.R.I.'s.
非紧急核磁共振要等两天
She's getting an M.R.I.! Then she's outta here.
马上给她做核磁共振 做完就送走
But Dr. Terhark specifically said
不过泰哈克医生明确说过
I'd have the M.R.I. At 10:00.
我的核磁共振检查在上午10点
It's almost 11:00, and I haven't even had the pre-test yet.
现在都快11点了 我预检都还没呢
Sorry. We're a little backed up.
抱歉 我们有点忙
Excuse me. You're Dr. Terhark's 10:00?
打扰 你是泰哈克医生10点的病人吗
I'm Angela Whitney.
我是安吉拉·惠特尼
I'm meeting my decorator at 11:30.
我11点半要见我的装璜师
She's coming all the way from New York.
她大老远从纽约来
Dr. Terhark promised I'd be home in time.
泰哈克医生曾许诺我能及时赶上
Of course.
当然
She just about prepped for her M.R.I.?
她打算做核磁共振的预检吗
Mrs. Whitney?
惠特尼太太吗
You tried to steal someone else's test.
你们企图偷别人的检查
Dr. Terhark is a plastic surgeon.
泰哈克医生是整形外科医生
The woman was getting a six-month checkup on her chin implants.
这女人是为6个月前的下颚填充术做复诊
I can't believe you authorized this. Really?
不敢相信你竟然允许他们这么做 真的吗
It sounds exactly like something I'd do.
听着就是我的一贯作风
She can't have an M.R.I.
她不能做核磁共振
The C.T. Scan shows she has a surgical pin in her arm.
断层扫描显示她手臂里有接骨钉
The M.R.I. Magnet would have ripped it out of her body.
核磁共振会把它从她体内吸出来的
You like the Alien movies?
你们看喜欢外星人电影吗
You had no medical history. What were you thinking?
你们没有医疗记录 在想什么呢
We'll surgically remove the pin,
我们会手术取出接骨钉
then do the M.R.I. Does that sound good?
然后做核磁共振 行吗
She has an electrolyte imbalance.
她是电解质失衡
Dr. Foreman, a neurologist,
福曼医生 一个神经科专家
believes this woman has a brain tumor.
他相信这女人有脑部肿瘤
Actually, I-
实际上 我
Hey, don't ever apologize for a medical opinion.
永远不要为医学见解道歉
If he's right and we don't do this test, the patient dies.
要是他对了而我们没做检查 病人会死
I realize that you have a specialty of your own,
我知道你有你的专长领域
but does yours have anything to do with the brain?
不过你的专长和大脑有关吗
His does.
那可是他的专长领域
Fine.
行
But nothing more until you find out who she is.
不过在弄清她身份前 不准做其它检查了
How are we supposed to-
我们怎么才能
Hey! He knows more homeless people than any of us.
他认识的无家可归者多了去了 无人能及啊
Go check out the hood, dog.
去问问她的邻居 跟踪狂
I don't know.
我不知道
I've seen a lot of faces around here,
我在附近见过好多人
but I don't think I know her.
但我不记得见过她
Great.
好吧
Say, I, uh, like that jacket.
那个...我喜欢你的外套
Yeah, uh, it's all comin' to me now.
对 现在想起来了
I know where she keeps her stuff.
我知道她的东西放哪里
Just bats.
就是蝙蝠罢了
I thought the lining would be thicker.
我以为衬里会厚点
No tumor. Nothing. Her brain is clear.
没有肿瘤 什么都没 她的大脑没事
Which means that girl had surgery
意味着那女孩要去做手术
just so you wouldn't get reamed out by Cuddy.
那样你才不会被卡迪骂
Not necessarily. There could still be something neurological going on.
没必要 她仍有可能有些神经上的问题
Sure. She's not conning us. The M.R.I. is.
是啊 她没骗我们 骗我们的是核磁共振
Not wearing a coat in this weather.
这种天气不♥穿♥外套
That is so wrong. She drew these.
太不正常了 她画了这些
They might give us a clue.
可能给我们些提示
She sign them? Her name would be a start.
她签名了吗 可以从她的名字着手
All the mythology, the locations,
所有的神秘故事 地点
they'd all depend on her life experience.
都源于她的生活经历
Philadelphia.
费城
Look at that skyline.
看那天际线
It's very evocative.
非常有共鸣啊
The Chrysler Building.
克莱斯勒大厦
That's a cloud. And the Chrysler Building's in New York.
那是云 克莱斯勒大厦在纽约
Ehh, I'm getting Philly.
我越来越费城了
And that cactus, well, it's a- it's a smashed car.
仙人掌 那是 那是一辆撞烂了的车
It's a car accident. A cactus in Philadelphia?
是车祸 仙人掌在费城吗
Water. Well, water's October, right? Obviously.
水 10月是雨季 对吗 对
Well, the page number 22, so that's October 2, 2002.
22页 那就是2002年10月2号♥
Ergo, the patient was in a car accident two years ago last October.
因此 病人2年前10月经历一场车祸
My goodness. Was she okay?
老天 她没事吗
Broke her arm, I think.
断了胳膊吧
They fixed it with this.
他们用这个修复了
Surgical pin.
接骨钉
Better than a wallet.
比钱包好多了
Serial numbers in case of recall, tied to a patient's name.
为了以备召回 接骨钉序列号♥和病人姓名对应
That's why you insisted on the M.R.I.
所以你就坚持要做核磁共振吗
so you could remove the surgical pin from her arm?
就为了把接骨钉从她胳膊里取出来
You didn't think I was
你不认为我是
gonna do it to save your sorry ass, did you?
为了替你收拾残局吗
You might wanna take a look at that.
你该看看那个
Her name is Victoria Matsen,
她的名字是维多利亚·马森
or at least that's the one she used then.
或者至少是她曾用过的名字
Any hospital with a record of treating her
任何一家接诊过她的医院
should be sending that information.
都会将相关信息发送过来
Oh, crap!
不好
Her blood work came back an hour ago.
她的血检结果一个小时前出来了
Magnesium was normal.
镁含量正常
Did you change her banana bag?
你换她的离子输液了吗
Stopped the magnesium,
停了镁离子
started iron dextran for severe anemia.
开始用右旋糖酐铁治疗严重贫血
She's allergic to iron dextran.
她对右旋糖酐铁过敏
Grab some epi off the code cart.
从抢救车上拿些肾上腺素
Respiratory arrest. Call a code!
呼吸停止 做心肺复苏
You're having an allergic reaction. Can you speak?
你有过敏反应 能说话吗
She's not getting any air.
她没法呼吸
Got the epi.
用肾上腺素
Sats are down in the 80s and dropping.
血氧饱和度降到80以下了 还再降
We have about another minute.
我们还有大概一分钟的时间
Well, we got her sedated and stabilized.
我们给她用了镇静剂 病情稳定住了
And you still think there's nothing wrong with her?
你仍然觉得她没病吗
Nothing's changed.
没什么区别啊
You almost killed her. That's different.
你差点害死她 那就是区别
And we know who she is.
我们还知道她的身份了
So far, we've heard from three hospitals
目前 有3家医院传来
with records on Victoria Matsen.
维多利亚·马森的医疗记录
Seven visits going back two years.
过去两年中就诊7次
Any home addresses?
有没有家庭住址
The pin in her arm went in during an E.R. visit.
手臂中的接骨钉是急诊治疗时植入的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表