Yeah. He was an air force test pilot.
是的 他是一名空军试飞员
Real top gun stuff.
实打实的棒
Flew Mach 3.
他飞Mach 3
Hard to deal with sometimes?
有时不好处吧
Guess I'm more like my mom.
我觉得我更像我妈
Listen.
这样
I promise to keep my mouth shut, but I need to know.
我保证替你保守秘密 可我得知道
You definitely haven't had any sexual contact of any kind?
你真的没有过任何形式的性生活吗
I wish.
我倒是想有呢
You know what?
知道不
Girls like the cool guys now,
现在的女孩子们注重男生的外貌
but give it a few years.
但是假以时日
They start liking the smart guys.
她们就会移情睿智的男生
You'll be all right.
届时会出现你的真命天女
Can you keep a secret?
能替我保密吗
I have to. It's my job.
当然 这是我的工作职责
I'm cursed. I'm not kidding.
我被诅咒了 真的
This seance thing the kids did?
你知道孩子们玩的通灵游戏吗
It spelled out my name.
拼出了我的名字
Said I was gonna die.
他们说我今年会死
First name and last name?
拼出的是名还是姓
We've got a Gabe upstairs who's very old, very sick.
楼上有个叫盖布的已年衰岁暮 病入膏肓
No. It's me. I have the worst luck.
不是别人 就是我 一直倒霉的孩子
One time I broke this mirror,
有次我把镜子打碎了
the next week my parents got separated.
结果第二周我父母就分居了
My parents split up too.
我的父母也分开了
Every kid feels like it's his fault. It never is.
孩子们都将其归咎于自己 其实不然
So, what about the rest of the stuff?
那你还遇见过什么倒霉事啊
Any playing outside your parents don't know about?
有没有过背着父母在外面偷偷玩啊
Anything like that?
诸如此类的
Maybe you were somewhere you weren't supposed to be?
或者去了一些不该去的地方
Oh, man.
天哪
Gabe, it's important.
盖布 这很重要
A secret club.
一个秘密基地
What's the secret they're all morons?
什么秘密 他们都是傻子吗
He fell on something in the attic, scraped his arm,
他在阁楼摔倒了 刮伤了手臂
got the rash the next day.
结果第二天就出了皮疹
Said it smelled really moldy up there.
他说那里霉味很重
Fungal pneumonia without the cave.
未入洞穴 就得了真菌性肺炎
Clever. I'm gonna get a sample.
聪明 我去取样
Dr. Chase,
奇斯医生
you have a few moments?
现在有空吗
Sorry, I've gotta go.
抱歉 我得出去
These young doctors. It's like they don't care about people.
这些菜鸟医生 就不会以人为本
No manners. My fault, probably.
目无尊长 或许是我的错
That's an interesting accent you have there.
你的口音真有意思
I'd say Czech... with about 30 years of Aussie.
听来像是在澳洲生活30年的捷克人
You have quite an ear.
你还真是耳聪目明
You're Chase's dad.
你是奇斯的父亲吧
Hard to miss, you know, the big hug
他竟没有热烈拥抱你
and how happy he was to see you.
也未显示出兴奋之情
Need a consult. With a patient.
请求会诊 会诊中
Urgent doctor stuff.
医生的紧急事件
Twenty-six-year-old male, sudden loss of the ability to speak-
26岁男性 突然失去言语功能
Just because you got out of clinic duty
你是不用出门诊
doesn't mean everybody did.
可我还得出门诊哎
To his father.
是在他父亲面前
Differential diagnosis? Chase?
鉴别诊断 是奇斯吗
Dad swoops in, Chase swoops out.
老爸前脚进门 奇斯后脚就出门了
Dad say why he was here?
他爸有没有说他此行的目的?
See? You asked.
瞧 你都会关心一下
Dad comes 5,000 miles,
老爸不远千里来此
you're more curious than junior is.
你比他儿子还关心他此行的目的
Can't just be about the divorce.
肯定不是来说离婚那事儿的
It's been 15 years, and mom's been dead for 10 of them.
都离了15年 他母亲死了都有10年了
You think daddy murdered her?
难道是他爸杀了他妈
You want to get to the bottom of this,
如果想追根究底
you're doing it exactly right
这倒是条正路
Don't talk to the people involved.
别和当事人谈
Drag your buddy away from work for some pointless speculation.
为了些无关的揣测将你的哥们儿从工作中拖出
You want to know how two chemicals interact,
要是你想知道两个化学物质之间会起何种反应
do you ask them?
你会直接去问他们吗
No. They're gonna lie through their lying little chemical teeth.
不会 因为他们会用化学小嘴撒谎
Throw them in a beaker and apply heat.
所以把他们扔进烧杯里 加热就行
Even I don't like you.
真受不了你
You know, words can hurt.
你说话真伤人
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on, guys.
冷静 冷静 孩子们
I don't care that you're up here.
我不是来抓你们的
You a cop?
你是警♥察♥吗
Doctor. I'm treating Gabe Reilich.
我是盖布·莱里克的医生
He said he fell over near some pipes?
他说他在一些管道附近跌倒了
Yeah, over there.
是的 就在那
What, here? Yeah.
这里吗 是的
Any of you guys been feeling sick lately?
最近你们有人生病吗
Rash, cold, anything? No.
类似皮疹 感冒之类的 没有
Oh, crap. He is a cop! Damn it!
糟了 他是条子 靠
He fell on it, some weird kind of insulation.
他跌倒这种特殊的绝缘材料上
It's old. House was built in the '60s.
这所房♥子建于60年代 有些陈旧
What's it made of?
什么成分
Felt, fibers of what, cotton?
棉织物的纤维 还是毛毡
Sorry. Forgotten how funny your dad was.
抱歉 忘了你♥爸♥原来是那么幽默
Not as funny as you. High praise.
远不及你 过奖了
I know how protective kids can be of their parents.
我清楚孩子们对父母的防御心
Not cotton. Animal hair.
不是棉织物 是动物毛发
Get me the C.T. Scan.
把CT扫描拿给我
First, find the name of the company that made the insulation,
首先 找出制♥造♥这种绝缘材料的公♥司♥
And second,
其次
tell me what I'm seeing that makes me want to short their stock.
眼前这一切让我想卖♥♥出他们的股票
Uh, enlarged hilar lymph nodes.
淋巴结肿大
Peribronchial thickening. Pleural effusions.
支气管增厚 胸膜腔积液
Less obvious, more scary.
藏的越深越可怕
Well, the mediastinum doesn't look right.
纵隔膜看起来不对劲
Slightly widened.
有点宽
Oh, god.
天哪
It can be transmitted through infected animal hair.
它可以通过动物皮毛传染
But the gram's stain would have shown No.
但是革兰氏染色检测时应该会发现啊 不
The cefuroxime would have killed some of it,
头孢呋辛会杀死部分病菌
clouded the result.
导致结果产生偏差
We've gotta get this kid on levaquin.
我们得对他用左氧沙星
What does he have?
他得的是什么病
Anthrax. This house belong to old man Hussein?
炭疽 这屋子是老侯赛因的吗[暗示萨♥达♥姆♥]
Maybe he is cursed.
或许他确实被诅咒了
Anthrax. So, what-you think there were terrorists in that attic?
炭疽 你是说那间阁楼曾住过恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
It's a naturally occurring bacteria.
这是一种天然产生的细菌
We believe it was in the insulation.
我们认为它存在于绝缘材料里
How sick is he?
他的病情有多严重
Anthrax is very dangerous,
炭疽非常危险
but we've caught it early.
不过我们及时发现
He's on levaquin.
我们对他用了左氧沙星
It's the best antibiotic we have.
这是医院里最好的抗生素
Lisa, you buy this?
丽莎 你相信吗
Jeff, you've helped our hospital a lot.
杰弗 你对我们医院做出了巨大的贡献
I wouldn't have assigned Dr.House to your case
如果对豪斯医生没有信心的话
if I didn't have every confidence in him.
我是不会让他治疗令郎的
Then who's this guy? Jeffrey!
那他是谁 杰弗里
There's all these weird diseases that can cause a rash.
很多怪病都可能会引发皮疹
What about leishmaniasis or filariasis?
你们考虑过利什曼病和丝虫病吗
Where'd you hear about those? Internet. I did some research.
你从哪里听来的 网上 我做了些调查
Well, those are very rare conditions.
那些病极其罕见
Oh, and anthrax grows along the interstate?
难道炭疽病四处蔓延吗
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表