Visualizing?
在想动作呢
All right. You're up, tiger.
好了 该你上场了 小猛虎
You feel all right? You look a little pale.
感觉怎么样 你脸色不太好
I'm fine. Does your neck still hurt?
我很好 脖子还疼吗
It'll be fine.
过会就没事了
Maybe you should do the two-and-a-half instead.
要不然你还是做转体两周半吧
I'm gonna do the three.
我要做转体三周
Well,it's better to nail the two-and-a-half than--
完成两周半总比...
I'm gonna nail the three.
我会完成三周的
All right.
好吧
Well, let's show these senior citizens
那我们就给那些老骨头们展示展示
what a well-coached 12-year-old can do, huh?
一个训练有素的十二岁孩子的本领
Next diver, two-time National Junior Champion,
下一位选手 两次国家青少年组冠军
Mary Carroll.
玛丽·卡洛尔
Damn it.
可恶
You can do this. Come on, just...
你能行的 加油 只要
see it. See it.
镇定 镇定
Big jump. Pike out. Rip it.
腾空高 屈体 压水花
Call 911. We need an ambulance.
快打911 叫救护车
I saw the light on. It's daytime.
我看见灯亮着 现在是白天
It's a figure of speech.
我这是委婉的说法
Always so literal.
你总是这么望文生义
Got a new cane. Yeah.
新拐杖嘛 是啊
Guy in the store said it was slimming.
店里的伙计说这个是轻质的
Vertical stripe.
直线条纹
Why are you here?
你来干吗
Vogler is dead.
沃格勒完蛋了
What? What happened?
什么 发生什么了
Again with the literal translation.
我这还是在用修辞手法
Vogler, the idea.
沃格勒 他的象征意义
Mr. Destructo, Mr. Moneybags. "Bow down before me".
破坏专家 守财奴 "向我俯首称臣"先生
He is gone from the hospital.
他离开医院了
So things can go back to the way they were.
所以一切都可以回到从前了
The way they were was kind of weird.
以前有点怪怪的
Hmm. Weird works for me.
我喜欢怪怪的
What are you saying? Literally.
你究竟什么意思 直接说
I want you to come back. Why?
我希望你回来 为什么
Please unclench.
麻烦你放轻松
You're not on the clock, and when you do that,
你不在当班 你一做那动作
I clench and it's a whole thing.
我就紧张 整个就这么回事
Could you look at your pager?
你看一下呼你什么事吧
It's no big deal.
不是什么大事
Some sort of epidemic. Not my area.
有个传染病 不是我的专长
You should go. It's important.
你应该去处理 这是要紧事
What I'm doing now is important.
我现在做的才是要紧事
Why do you want me back?
为什么要我回去
'Cause you're a good doctor.
因为你是个好医生
That's it? That's not enough?
就这样吗 这样不够吗
Not for me.
对我来说不够
Go deal with your plague.
治你的传染病去吧
You are in a quarantined area.
[这里是隔离区]
Please remain calm and stay in line.
[请保持冷静 排队等候]
A doctor will see you shortly.
[马上会有医生为您诊治]
When you see a doctor,
[医生为您检查时]
you will receive a blue or yellow form.
[会给您一份表格 有蓝色和黄色之分]
Patients with blue forms
[拿到蓝色表格的就诊者]
must immediately exit to the parking lot.
[请立即撤离至停车场]
Dr. House. Need you here.
豪斯医生 这里需要你
Sorry. Lot of sick people.
抱歉了 这么多病人
I might catch something.
我可能会染上什么毛病
A judge at the campus pool center collapsed.
有个裁判在校园游泳中心昏倒了
L.P. revealed a virulent form of bacterial meningitis.
腰椎穿刺显示他得了高传染性的细菌性脑膜炎
Great. You got it diagnosed. You don't need me.
真棒 你已经做出了诊断 用不着我了
2,500 people at the pool center were exposed.
游泳中心内有两千五百人暴露在感染环境中
They're being bused to all the neighboring hospitals.
现在正被送往附近的所有医院
That's a problem with resources, not diagnostics.
这是资源问题 不是诊断问题
I-- I'd be completely lost, get in everyone's way.
我会全然不知所措 不停的帮倒忙
Joe. Dr. House doesn't have a blue slip.
乔 豪斯医生没有蓝色纸条
No one leaves the quarantine area without a blue slip.
没拿到蓝色纸条者不得离开隔离区
You are a doctor at this hospital.
你是这家医院的医生
Act like one.
拿点医生的样子出来
And...
还有...
take these.
吃了这些
102.
102度
You win a trip to the second floor.
你赢得一次二楼之旅
Next.
下一个
All right. No fever. No rash.
好的 没有发热 没有皮疹
You're fine. Take these two pills.
你没事 服下这两粒药
And show this blue slip to Security on your way out.
出门时向警卫出示这张蓝色纸条
Next.
下一位
Take these. Go home.
吃下这些药 回家去
Talk to your daughter. What?
跟你女儿谈谈心 什么
Your pants, your blouse,
你的裤子 你的衬衫
your scarf are all freshly dry cleaned.
你的围巾都是刚刚干洗过的
Everything except your jacket.
除了你的夹克
It's got a smudge on it. Probably two days old.
上面有个污渍 大概两天前粘上去的
Which means you didn't know the jacket had been worn.
这说明你不知道你的夹克被人穿过
So either your husband is a cross-dresser,
所以说 要么你的丈夫是个异装癖
or your daughter's been borrowing your clothes without telling you.
要么你的女儿曾背着你穿过这件衣服
She probably wants to look older to get into bars.
她可能想打扮得成熟点 混进酒吧
I don't have a daughter.
我没有女儿
Next.
下一个
So I have it?
我被传染了吗
Take the yellow form to the second floor.
拿这张黄色表格去二楼
You're gonna be fine. I'm gonna die.
你会没事的 我会死的
It's treatable-- as long as you go to the second floor.
这是可以治疗的 你只要去二楼就行了
Next.
下一个
Fever? Does that mean I have it?
发热吗 是不是表示我被传染了
Do you have a rash?
身上出疹子吗
Come on.
衣服拉上来
It's from my new bathing suit. I've had it a week.
这是我的新泳衣弄出来的 已经一个星期了
Yeah.
哦
Does your neck hurt? If it does, you hit the trifecta.
脖子疼吗 疼的话你就中大奖了
It's nothing.
那没什么
I pulled it trying to do a three-and-a-half tuck.
我为了做好转体三周半抱膝跳拉伤的
Where are your parents? We live in Chicago.
你父母在哪儿 我家在芝加哥
I'm here with my coach.
我和教练一起来的
I wanted to see what you were writing.
我想看看你在写什么
Go like this.
像这样做
Go like this.
再这样
Take these pills.
吃了这些药
Blue slip will get you out of here.
拿着蓝色纸条你就可以走了
Next.
下一位
You're coming with me.
你跟我来
Proceed to the second floor for further examination.
[请前往二楼做进一步检查]
You're gonna need a C.T. Scan. Second floor.
你需要去二楼做个CT扫描
Take the elevators, follow the parade.
坐电梯上去 跟着队伍走
Next.
下一个
Maybe it's something systemic.
也许是系统性疾病
Or maybe it's meningitis.
或者是脑膜炎
She's had the rash a week.
她的疹子一周前就有了
If it was this meningitis she'd be dead by now.
如果是脑膜炎 早没命了
You guys figure we're done down there?
你们几个以为楼下的活儿都干完了
The 800 people milling around
难道那八百号♥人里三层外三层的
are just waiting for the bathroom?
在排队等上厕所吗
Twelve-year-old female.
十二岁的女性
Fever, rash, neck pains. Not meningitis.
发热 皮疹 脖子疼 却不是脑膜炎
It's the definition of meningitis.
脑膜炎明明就是这么定义的
Sure. Pus in the spinal canal
没错 椎管里有脓液
makes it hurt to move your head up and down,
头上下活动 会使你的脖子疼
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表