Are you thinkin' about taking drugs?
对毒品 你是否抱着试试看的态度呢
Well, think again, because drugs are not the answer.
三思 因为毒品并不是归宿
Take it from me, Hank Wiggen.
看看我 汉克·维根
Oh, don't remember this ugly mug?
不记得这个傻瓜了吗
Two years ago, I was a star.
两年前 我还算是个明星
I won n-nine games in a row.
能连赢9场比赛
But by the end of August, I was gone-
但八月底 我就离开了球场
Cut! Cut!
停 停
Not good, huh?
不好 是吗
Well, you caught the ball.
怎么说呢 球接的还不错
Look, I usually don't, you know, give line readings,
听着 我通常不教人读台词
but let me try this.
这次我来试试
Hollywood ain't holdin' its breath.
导演沉不住气了
Yeah, well, they're doin' it wrong. I mean, for Hank.
他们这套对汉克有点儿行不通
Tell the director.
去和导演谈谈啊
I thought I'd give the marriage a few months
我可不想刚结婚
before I go for the meddling wife thing.
就变成唠唠叨叨的妻子
His arm came back the day after you hooked up.
你们一恋爱 他的状态可就回来了
I say meddle.
去吧
You okay? Just gas.
你还好吗 有点儿胀气
Go help your man. Give me a little room here to work it out.
去帮他吧 我正好调整一下
Take it from me, Hank Wiggen.
看看我 汉克·维根
Like that? No.
这样行吗 不太好
Hey, sweetheart. Hey.
亲爱的 嗨
Hi, Bryan. Hey.
嗨 布莱恩 嗨
Having trouble with the big speech?
是不是台词说不好
Yeah. You got any ideas?
是啊 你有办法吗
It's your story. Just be yourself.
都是你亲身经历的啊 展现自我就好
Drugs were there, you took 'em. Simple.
毒品摆在那里 你没抵挡住 就是这样
Why'd you get clean?
为什么戒毒呢
'Cause I was gonna die.
因为不戒我就完了
And, come April, 'cause you're clean,
到了四月 你戒毒成功
you're starting Opening Day against the Yanks.
于是在对扬基队的首场比赛中亮相
Try it her way? Yeah.
这样来一遍? 好
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Let's start with the second part first.
先从第二部分开始吧
That'll get him in the groove.
让他进到最佳状态
Okay.
好
We'll do the throwing thing first.
我们先拍投球的镜头
Everybody wants to direct.
人人都想做导演
Warner all right? Yeah, he's good.
华纳还好吗 还好
You just bring it, babe. Just tell your story.
把你的故事说出来就好 亲爱的
Roll cameras.
开摄像机
Rolling. Sound. Speed.
开了 声音 转上胶卷
Come on, kid.! Show 'em what you're gonna give the Yankees!
加油 摆摆你对付扬基队的范儿
All right, action!
好的 开拍
Oh, God!
噢 天啊
You okay? It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
你还好吗 会没事的 会没事的
He's got osteopenia.
他有骨质疏松
His bones are too thin to fix the arm problem.
骨头太细了 不能手术修复臂骨的骨折
No. Price is not a problem if you have what I need.
不 只要有我想要的 钱不是问题
Young man? How did you know?
年轻人吧 你怎么知道
Well, if he's an old man,
如果是老年人
osteopenia would just be a fact of life.
骨质疏松早就是家常便饭了
You make him comfortable, send him home,
你会帮他减轻痛苦 打发他回家
which means you're just boring me.
而不是在这烦我
So he's young, which means it's most likely caused by cancer.
他很年轻 骨质疏松很可能由癌症引起
You're here because you haven't found it.
你来找我是因为你没发现肿瘤
Have you looked really, really hard?
你有没有十分十分努力地找呢
M.R.I. And PET scan are both negative.
核磁共振和PET扫描都没找到
Well, how old is he? Maybe the osteopenia is just early onset.
他几岁了 也许是早发性骨质疏松
Ah, let's see.
我来看看
"Born 9/21/77."
77年9月21日生的
It's Hank Wiggen?
汉克·维根吗
And he signed it. Sweet.
他签了名 太棒了
"To Jimmy Wilson, the Cy Young of medicine."
"致医学界的赛·扬--杰米·威尔森"
Did you ask for that? Just the "Jimmy" Part.
你让他写的吗 就"杰米"两个字
The bone's too thin to support
他的骨头太细 不能进行手术
the kind of surgery that would let him pitch again.
不手术他就没法再投球了
But if we figure out what's causing the osteopenia,
如果我们能找到骨质疏松的原因
we can reverse the bone damage, then do the surgery.
解决骨骼的问题 就可以手术了
Beat the Yankees
然后打败扬基队
and save the free world.
拯救"自♥由♥世界"[打败霸权]
It was a working dinner.
昨晚是顿工作餐
My work- Company pays.
还是我们公♥司♥买♥♥单
I don't know. I just feel kind of weird after what it turned into.
还真不知道 怎么就变成这样了
Well, then it stopped being work.
就是后来工作结束了呗
You know, if it'll solve your ethics problem,
要是你有负罪感
you can reimburse me for these.
把这些给报了呗
What are they, $5.57, I believe?
一共5.57美元
Mmm. Let me know about Friday?
周五要是有空的话 告诉我
Yeah. Mmm.
好 嗯
None of the usual suspects.
已经排除了常见病因
Age isn't right, in apparent perfect health before this incident,
不是年龄问题 受伤前身体十分健康
M.R.I. And PET scan negative for tumors.
核磁共振和PET扫描都没发现肿瘤
Test him again. It's gotta be cancer.
再做一遍 一定是肿瘤
Sorry I'm late. Car broke down on the interstate.
抱歉来晚了 车在州际公路上抛锚了
Don't believe you. CHEM-7 shows a poor kidney function.
糊弄鬼呢 CHEM-7显示肾功能差
Why would a guy in his 20s have a poor kidney function?
为何20来岁的人肾功能那么差
Cancer.
是癌症
It first attacks the bones, and then the kidneys.
先是骨骼 然后是肾脏
Come on, people. He was 17 and 7. His E.R.A. Was 2.1.
拜托 他17胜9负 防御率2.1
You want it to be his kidneys,
你主观希望是肾脏的问题
because if it's his kidneys, then maybe we can treat it, fix it.
因为如果是 我们有机会治愈他
And if it's cancer, then he'll never pitch again.
但如果是癌症 他就再也不能投球了
If this were a regular guy came in who broke his arm lifting a box,
如果是一个普通人搬箱子时胳膊断了
you would've packed him up and sent him home.
你会让他马上回家
My God, you're right. I lost my head.
天哪 圣人警句啊 我真是昏了头
All life is equally sacred.
忘了天赋人♥权♥了啊
I promise you. The next knitting injury that comes in here,
我向你保证 下一个病人就算是针♥刺♥的小伤
we're on it like stink on cheese.
我也会一视同仁的好好治疗
He weighed 175 his rookie year. Stop.
他新秀年的时候175磅重 停
Now he's 195 after playing a year in Japan.
在日本打了一年球 体重升到195磅
Why? He let himself go.
为什么呢 放浪形骸
Steroids. The guy was a drug user.
是类固醇 我相信
I'm sure he wouldn't have balked at pumping up through chemicals.
一个瘾君子不会犹豫用药来提升自己的竞技水平
That'd explain the weight gain and the kidney problems.
可以解释体重增加和肾脏问题
And the bone loss. Go ask him what he's on.
还有骨质疏松 去问问他在用什么药
When he says nothing, have him pee in a cup.
死不承认的话 就采集他的尿样
If your car breaks down, you're an hour late,
如果真是车坏了 会迟到一个小时
not two minutes.
而不是两分钟
And two minutes isn't late enough
用这样的理由来弥补两分钟的迟到
to use a clever excuse like car trouble.
还真有点儿小才大用
I was coming in early. Huh.
我本来是想早来的
Unprompted lies. That's a bad sign.
说谎不打草稿 可不是什么好现象
Either a guilty conscience, or something personal's going on.
不是良心不安 就是有什么个人原因
See, that's all you had
瞧 你只需要
to do- just walk in, sit down, do your job.
进来 坐下 干活
No. No, I never took 'em.
不 不 我从没吃过那些药
We're gonna need a urine sample.
我们需要一份尿样
Oh, no, you don't trust me.
不 你不相信我
Baby, I'm worried about takin' this morphine.
宝贝 用吗♥啡♥没事吧
You're in pain.
只是止痛
The doses are monitored. It's not a slip.
剂量是可控的 不能算再次失足
Besides, opiates weren't your thing.
再说 你也不是对这类东西上瘾
They should've been. Whoa.
当年真该试试
Mr. Wiggen? The urine sample.
维根先生 我需要采集尿样
I wanna say no, so I am- no.
要我说 不行 对 不行
Trust is a big issue in early recovery.
信任是戒毒早期康复中的重要部分
He really did gain the weight honestly.
而且他的体重也增加了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表