Jessica.
杰西卡
Jessica. Come on. We gotta go.
杰西卡 快点 我们得走了
Move it or lose it, sister. I don't feel good.
再不走就迟到了 我不舒服
Mmm. You don't feel warm. My stomach hurts.
你没发烧呀 我肚子疼
Well, honey, if you don't have a fever-
亲爱的 如果你没发烧...
I don't wanna go to school. I can do my work at home.
我不想去学校 我可以在家学习
Jessica, what's wrong?
杰西卡 怎么了
Everybody hates me.
大家都讨厌我
Oh, they don't hate you.
他们不会讨厌你的
They don't even know you
他们都不了解你
because they're too ignorant to try.
因为他们愚蠢得对你产生了成见
I hate myself. Jessica, don't say that.
我讨厌我自己 杰西卡 别这么说
Oh, honey. Look at me. Look at me.
亲爱的 看着我 看着我
You are a wonderful, beautiful little girl.
你是个优秀的 漂亮的小女孩
Don't let a few bad apples A few? Try my whole class.
别让几个坏家伙 几个吗 是整个班
Remember the story where the guy
记得那个故事吗
keeps saying that he hates green eggs and ham?
有个人一直说自己讨厌鸡蛋和火腿
And then at the end he realized he really loved them?
最后他才发现其实他喜欢
One day, they're gonna realize what a great kid you really are.
总有一天他们会知道你是个多么好的孩子
You just gotta be like Sam-l-Am. And don't give up.
你只要做自己就好了 而且不要放弃
Okay.
好吧
That's it. Keep goin".
就这样 继续
Good. Nice. You're doin'great, Jessica. You're doin'great.
不错 杰西卡 你做得很好
Hey. Hey, Seth.
赛斯
You wanna spend the rest of class sittin' on the bench? No.
你想被罚坐冷板凳吗 不
Keep goin', Jess. You got 40 more seconds.
继续 杰西卡 还剩40秒
My arm hurts.
我胳膊疼
Come on. Tough it up. You can do it. You can do it.
加油 坚持一下 你能行的
My chest hurts. How do you think the ground feels?
我胸口疼 你以为地板不疼吗
Hey, Seth. Two laps. Bye.
赛斯 罚跑两圈 再见
Hey, Jess. It's just a stitch.
杰西卡 只是一点小疼痛
Okay? Just... keep breathin". You got it.
保持呼吸节奏 你能行的
I can't.
我不行了
Only 10 more seconds. You got it.
只剩10秒了 你能行的
Jessica? Jessica?
杰西卡 杰西卡
Jessica!
杰西卡
Oh, my God. Hey, go to the office. Get Miss Parsons. Now!
天啊 快去办公室叫帕森斯老师 快
I'm on the playground at Finley Elementary.
我在芬利小学的操场上
One of my students is havin' a heart attack.
有个学生心脏病发作了
Yeah, she's 10. Don't you think I know that?
她10岁 你以为我不知道吗
Just send the damn ambulance.
赶紧派辆该死的救护车来
Come on. Wake up. Come on, sweetie.
拜托 醒醒 拜托了宝贝儿
Dr. Bender, call extension 2870.
本德尔医生 请拨分机2870
You ever seen an infected pierced scrotum?
你见过因为穿孔而感染的阴囊吗
Um, no, but I know a few people on whom I'd like to see it happen.
没 不过我倒是先看看什么人会这么做
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Well, if pain's what you're after, the penis is really the way to go.
要是想找疼的话 应该穿阴♥茎♥
I'd recommend the apadravya. We're not talking.
我推荐阴♥茎♥钉 我们说正经的
Oh. It sounded like we were.
不是挺正经的吗
No, you're attempting to avoid talking
不 你总是绕开话题
because you know what I wanna talk about.
因为你知道我要谈什么
Nipples? You need to get rid of one of your people.
乳♥头♥吗 你得炒掉你的人其中一个
Absolutely. As soon as I do performance reviews.
当然 等我做完绩效考核
And then review the reviews, of course.
然后再复审一下考核结果
A decision like this can't be made without proper, you know, review.
没有调查就没有发言权 你知道的
Shouldn't take longer than a month, maybe two.
应该不会超过一个月 可能两个月
Four at the most, unless it gets complicated.
最多四个月 除非变得复杂不堪
There's no way outta this.
没门
You might as well get it over with as fast as you can,
你最好速战速决
like ripping off a Band-Aid.
快刀斩乱麻
Only instead of a two-cent piece of tape and gauze,
可要搞定的不是一团乱麻
it's a human being.
而是一个人
Like you care. Like you don't.
说得你很在乎似的 说得你不在乎似的
You have a week. Get it done.
给你一周时间 搞定这事
We have a referral from Dr. Lenkiewicz.
我们有个从兰基威兹医生那转来的病人
Don't know him. He knows you.
我不认识他 他认识你
What's the problem? Heart attack.
什么问题 心脏病发作
Definitely don't know him. The patient's 10.
真不认识他 病人才10岁
Ten-year-olds do not have heart attacks. It's gotta be a mistake.
10岁不应该有心脏病 肯定是弄错了
Right. Simplest explanation is
当然 最简单的解释是
she's a 40-year-old lying about her age.
她在撒谎 她其实40岁了
Maybe an actress trying to hang on.
说不定是个想装嫩的女演员
I meant maybe the tests were wrong.
我是说可能检查出问题了
That's what the E.R. Thought.
急诊室也这么想的
Three C.K. -M.B. 's were positive.
三次肌酸激酶检测都是阳性
The E.K.G. shows classic signs of S. T. Elevation. It's a heart attack.
心电图显示ST段抬高 确实是心脏病
She's morbidly obese. The "Morbid" Part of that raises alarms.
她病态肥胖 所以有这些心脏病征兆
Come on. It takes decades to eat your way into a heart attack.
拜托 要吃成心脏病得好几十年呢
Doesn't take decades to kill yourself.
但自杀用不了几十年
If I was that fat, I'd be pretty tempted to knock back a bottle of pills.
如果我那么胖 我宁肯服毒自尽了
It's not a drug overdose.
不是服药过量
The fatigue, muscle pain and difficulty concentrating
疲劳 肌肉疼痛和无法集中精神
have been bothering her for over a year.
这些症状已经持续一年多了
That's because of her weight, her depression.
这是因为她的体重 还有抑郁
That's what five pediatricians, two nutritionists
五个儿科医生 两个营养学家
and a psychologist said.
和一个心理学家都这么说
The heart attack would seem to indicate that they missed something.
心脏发病说明他们肯定遗漏了什么
It's gotta be something genetic.
应该是遗传因素吧
What about metabolic syndrome "X"?
是不是X代谢综合征
Insulin resistance?
抗胰岛素吗
Syndrome "X" Could cause a stroke.
X综合征可以导致中风
I don't know about a heart attack.
但我没听过还有心脏病的
It could, if her blood pressure was high enough.
如果血压够高的话 可能的
Which is likely, considering her weight.
很有可能 看看她的体重就知道了
Fits the symptoms. Me likee.
和症状相符 我同意
Do a hyperinsulinemic euglycemic clamp.
做一个高胰岛素-正常血糖钳夹检测
Oh, and one more thing.
对了 还有件事
I've been told that I gotta get rid of one of you guys by the end of the week.
上级通知我 这周内我得炒掉你们中的一个
New sheriff. Belt tightening. You know how it goes.
新官上任三把火 你们明白的
Okay. Carry on.
行了 去吧
Some kind of game.
他又在戏弄我们了
House's own version of Punk'd.
豪斯自创的整人节目
It's not House. It's Vogler.
不是豪斯 是沃格勒
We can't let it get to us. We've gotta stick together.
不能让这事影响我们 我们得团结一致
Why?
为什么
Are you suggesting we start slashing each other's throats?
难道你觉得我们该为此斗得你死我活吗
I'm suggesting it's a zero-sum game.
我是说这是个零和博弈
Your loss is my win.
你输了我就赢了
That's not conducive to team play.
团队合作好像没什么好处
Which is what House seems to want.
豪斯就是想看好戏
Look, I'm with Cameron.
我同意卡梅隆
It may be a bad strategy,
虽然可能不是个好主意
but I don't wanna give House that satisfaction.
但我不想满足豪斯的看客心理
Come on. Sick kid, remember?
走啦 孩子还病着呢
She's diabetic?
她有糖尿病吗
No, but it's similar.
不 但差不多
M.S.X. Patients don't respond normally to insulin,
X代谢综合征的病人对胰岛素没有反应
which causes their body to create too much,
所以他们的身体产生了过多的糖
and that leads to metabolic abnormalities.
导致一系列的代谢异常
We're going to do a test to be sure,
我们会做个测试来确诊
but there are certain dangers.
但这个测试有一定的风险
Is this... thing treatable?
这个病可以... 治疗吗
It's controllable through proper diet and exercise.
可以通过适当的饮食和锻炼控制病情
Wait. Jessica already eats right,
等等 杰西卡的饮食已经很健康了
and she exercises every day.
而且她每天都锻炼
I know you've already seen several nutritionists-
我知道你们看过一些营养学家
And we've done everything they've recommended.
而且我们采纳了他们所有的建议
I understand, but-
我明白 但...
Why can't any of you doctors see past her weight?
为什么你们医生就没有人能忽略她的肥胖呢
If diet and exercise are the treatment,
如果饮食和锻炼可以治疗的话
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表