The longer we postpone,
拖得越久
the greater chance he'll have brain damage from lack of oxygen.
他的脑部由于缺氧而受损的可就越大
Fine. Just do it.
行 那就做吧
Here's the problem.
问题是
The C-section would be very very dangerous for Naomi.
剖腹产对内奥米会非常危险
Dangerous like--
有多危险
In her current condition,
就她目前的状况
there's a real chance she won't survive.
很可能会丧命
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Your wife's unconscious. We need you to make a decision.
你妻子已经昏迷 需要你来做决定
I just want her to live.
我只要她活着
No C-section.
不做剖腹产
Sats are still way down. We gotta push the streptokinase.
血氧还在下降 得给她打溶栓酶
Too risky. Even if it dissolves the clot,
太危险了 就算血栓被溶解
she could still bleed out--
她还是可能会出血
She's hemodynamically compromised.
她的血液循环动力受到影响
It's not good for the baby.
那对婴儿不好
Dad doesn't care.
孩子父亲不在乎
Bolusing 250,000 units.
注射造影剂250,000个单位
B.P.'s dropping.
血压在下降
Pressors. Don't have time. We've gotta suck it out.
加压 没时间了 必须吸出血栓
Systolic B.P.'s 80.
心缩压80
B.P.'s stabilizing.
血压稳定了
O2 sats rising.
血氧量上升
Did you get the clot? I think so.
清除血栓了吗 是的
She's stabilized.
她的状况稳定了
How long was her oxygen at that level?
她的血氧在那个阶段持续了多久
About 10 minutes. Brain function compromised?
大概10分钟 大脑功能有没受损
Shouldn't be, but we'll--
应该没有 但我们会
B.P.'s dropping. Up the dopamine.
血压在下降 加大多巴胺的剂量
She's not responding. How much?
没反应 到多少了
Up to 30 micrograms.
30微克了
Is she septic?
难道是败血吗
She's bleeding into her abdomen.
她腹内出血
We won't be able to stop it.
我们无法阻止
I'll go talk to the husband.
我去和她丈夫谈谈
No. You stay here.
不 你待在这里
Keep her as stable as you can for as long as you can.
尽力让她保持稳定 越久越好
She had trauma during the procedure.
手术途中她受到损伤
She's bleeding into her abdomen.
血在流向腹部
There's nothing we can do. I'm sorry.
我们已无能为力了 抱歉
Oh. No.
哦 不
I need you to okay the C-section.
你必须同意做剖腹产
That's gonna kill her, right?
那会要了她的命 是吧
Probably will.
可能会
I can't do that.
我不同意
She's dying either way.
她还是会死
I'm I'm sorry. Stay with me,Sean
对 对不起 冷静点 肖恩
I need your okay on this.
你必须同意
She makes the decisions, and I'm--
那是她的决定 我
Right. And that's gonna be tough from now on,
是 从现在起情况很紧急
but this decision is easy.
但做这个决定很简单
You know what she'd want. Yeah.
你知道她想要什么吧 知道
I can't do
我办不到
You make this call, only two things change.
你做了这个决定 能改变两件事
One, yeah, you feel guilty for killing your wife.
第一 没错 你会为害了你妻子而内疚
Two, your baby lives.
但第二 你们的孩子能活下来
Naomi's baby lives.
内奥米的孩子能活下来
Okay. Okay.
好 好吧
He's out. Umbilical cord's clamped.
出来了 脐带已剪断
No respiration. His lungs aren't opening up.
没呼吸 他的肺还没打开
They aren't mature.
它们还没发育完全
Come on. Take a breath. You know you can do it.
加油 呼吸啊 你行的
What you got?
怎么了
Looks like Vfib. Pulse?
像是室颤 脉搏
No. Paddles. Right here.
停止了 电击板 这里
Come on. Come on.
加油 加油
Clear!
离手
Nothing. Charging.
没反应 充电
Good boy. Open up.
乖孩子 张嘴呼吸啊
How's he doin'?
他怎么样
Still not breathing. We've gotta intubate.
还是没呼吸 需要插管
Clear!
完毕
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm late for the board meeting. We need to talk.
董事会我已经迟到了 我们得谈谈
I don't want to hear it. It's about a patient.
我不想听 是有关一个病人的
The pregnant woman?
那个孕妇
She wasn't qualified for that trial.
她不能参与实验
And I'm not gonna apologize I'm not talking about her.
我不会道歉的 我不是说她
At this point,
在这个节骨眼上
I think it's best if I concentrate on patients who are still alive.
我最好还是把精力放在那些还活着的病人上
Pulmonary embolism. She bled out. Saved her son.
肺气肿 她大出血 只救了她儿子
This is Olive Kaplan's C.T. scan
这是奥利弗·卡普兰的CT
The incredible shrinking baby.
那个可怜的小婴儿
Her thymus gland.
她的胸腺
DiGeorge syndrome. It's genetic.
先天性胸腺发育不全综合症 是遗传的
Caused the gland to wither to nothing.
导致胸腺萎缩得几乎没了
This is why she couldn't gain weight. Yeah.
所以她才不能增重 是的
I'll call the police and Social Services
我会给警♥察♥和社会福利部门打电♥话♥
and have all the charges withdrawn.
撤回所有控诉
I've sent a test down to confirm. When it comes back,
我开了检查单子去确认 等结果出来
you should start Olive on immunoglobulin replacement.
你就给奥利弗做免疫球蛋白替代治疗
You're not gonna do it?
你不自己做吗
Well, I assume I won't be here.
我想到时我已不在这里了
Your boy is doing good.
你儿子很好
It's the same motion as yesterday, people.
和昨天一样的提议 各位
Same reasons.
一样的理由
All those in favor of dismissing Gregory House,
同意开除格利高里·豪斯的
raise a hand.
请举手
Dr. Cuddy,
卡迪医生
you realize this is going to happen.
你得明白这是必然的
I can't do it. You can't abstain.
我做不到 你不能弃权
I'm not abstaining. I'm voting no.
不是弃权 我是反对
You've changed your mind since yesterday?
才一天你就改变主意啦
What did he do?
他做了什么
Buy you dinner and roses?
请你吃饭 送玫瑰给你
Threaten to drown your dog?
威胁要杀了你的狗
He did his job. Right.
他尽到了职责 是啊
He saved another life.
他又救了一条生命
Maybe. Good for him.
也许 他真厉害
It's great. It's not the point.
真伟大 但不能说明问题
It's what we do.
那是我们的工作
And you could do it a lot better
如果不用担心某个疯子会
if you didn't have to worry about some madman...
在医院四处乱晃且不听命于任何人
running around the hospital accountable to no one.
你可以做的更好
But that's not the choice you're giving us.
但那不是你给我们的选择
House won't listen to anyone.
豪斯不会服从于任何人
And you're not accountable to anybody either.
你也一样是独断专行
Because you think you own us.
因为你觉得我们归你所有
I move for the immediate dismissal of Dr. Lisa Cuddy.
我提议立即开除丽莎·卡迪医生
She's upset. We all are.
她只是情绪低落 我们都是
Why would you risk your career to save him?
你为什么要牺牲自己的事业来保全他
If you think House deserves to go,
如果你们觉得豪斯应该离开
if you think I deserve to go,
觉得我应该离开
Wilson deserved to go, then vote yes.
威尔森应该离开 尽管举手就是了
But if you're doing this because
但若你们是出于
you are afraid of losing his money, then he's right.
害怕失去他的钱而赞同他
He does own you.
那你们真是归他所有
You have a choice.
你们还有选择权
Maybe the last real one you'll have here.
这可能是你们最后一个选择权
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表