We are condemned to useless labor.
事无裨益 罚人于身
Fourth circle of hell.
第四层地狱
Charting goes a lot faster
撇开这些名诗雅句
when you eliminate all classic poetry.
写病历能快很多
Writing down what we already know to be read by nobody.
拾人牙慧 却只为无人问津
I'm sure Dante would agree that qualifies as useless.
相信但丁也会认同这些事毫无裨益
You're over two weeks behind in your charting.
你有两个多星期的病历没有补了
Oops. I missed.
哎呀 偏了
What are you, eight?
你多大 8岁吗
Could an eight-year-old do this?
8岁小孩能做这个吗
Better stop or it'll stick that way.
省省吧 不然就变不回去了
You have a patient in exam one.
你的病人在一号♥诊室
Yeah, see I'm--I'm off at 12:00,and it's already five of.
你看 我12点下班 现在都5点了
She's been waiting for you since 11:00.
她11点就开始等你了
Melancholy without hope.
万念俱灰啊
Which circle is that?
那是第几层呢
Hi. I'm Dr. House.
你好 我是豪斯医生
What seems to be the problem?
有什么不适吗
Show him your hands, Augustine.
奥古斯丁 给他看你的手
It looks like stigmata.
看着像皮肤红斑
Shuh Pius
安静 派尔斯
You must be all the talk around the holy water cooler.
你一定光顾着在圣水冷却器边高谈阔论了
Been washing a lot of dishes recently?
最近常洗盘子吗
I help out in the kitchen.
我在厨房♥帮忙
Anything new in the kitchen?
厨房♥有新用具吗
We just got a donation of saucepans and pots this week.
这周有人捐赠了平底锅和壶
I unpacked and washed them.
我打开包装清洗了一下
Should've spent your time saving souls.
你的双手可是用来拯救灵魂的
It's easier on the hands.
杂活这事儿倒是难了
This is contact dermatitis. You're allergic to dish soap.
接触性皮炎 你对清洗皂过敏
Nonsense.
胡说
We've always used that soap.
我们一直用的同样的肥皂
Why is there a problem now?
怎么现在才出问题呢
I've been a doctor for years.
我做医生很多年了
Why do I have to keep assuring people
为什么一直要向人保证说
that I know what I'm doing
我清楚我做的事情
A person can become allergic to substances
人们可能对长♥期♥
that they've had repeated and prolonged exposure to.
持续接触的物品过敏
The good news is, free samples.
好消息是 免费试用装
Diphenhydramine. It's an antihistamine.
苯海拉明 抗组胺药
It'll stop the allergic reaction.
能阻断过敏反应
Take one every eight hours.
每8小时服一片
It might make you feel a little sleepy.
可能会觉得有点儿嗜睡
And get some of that over-the-counter cortisone cream.
再拿些非处方的可的松软膏
Thank you, Doctor. You want some water?
谢谢你 医生 要水吗
I have some tea.
我带了茶水
Well, you just relax for a few minutes.
行 休息几分钟就好
That stuff works pretty fast.
药物起效很快
Still out by 12:00.
还是过了12点
How do you solve a problem like dermatitis?
你怎么处理像皮炎之类的问题
What? Doctor?
什么 医生
I want to thank you for your patience.
感谢你的耐心
Is she talkin' to you?
她在对你说吗
I don't know.She's certainly looking at me.
不知道 她绝对是看着我说的
Oh, it's good to get a secular diagnosis.
很高兴得到一个非宗教的诊断
The sisters tend to
修女们试图
interpret their illnesses as divine intervention.
将疾病理解为神的干涉
And you don't?
你不这样想吗
I mean, you're wearing an awfully funny hat.
你也带了个滑稽的帽子
Ooh, boy. Excuse me
天 失陪
If I break my leg,I believe it happened for a reason.
要是我的腿断了 我相信是有原因的
I believe God wanted me to break my leg.
我相信是上帝的安排
I also believe he wants me to put a cast on it.
我也相信是他要我打上石膏
Doctor? Something's wrong.
医生 有些不对
Lift up your chin.
抬起下巴
Sister, you're having an asthma attack. I need you to relax.
修女 你哮喘发作 请你放松
Roll up her sleeve, please. Gonna give you epinephrine.
请卷起她的袖子 我要给你注射肾上腺素
Open your lungs to help you breathe.
打开你的肺 帮助你呼吸
What happened?
发生什么事了
She take the pill? Yes.
她吃药了吗 吃了
It was probably an allergic reaction.
可能是过敏反应
She's allergic to an anti-allergy medicine?
她对抗过敏药过敏吗
You figure somebody's out to get her?
你觉得是冥冥中的力量要抓走她吗
How are you feeling? Better.
感觉如何 好多了
I'll put you on some steroids instead
我会换成类固醇药物
Is my heart supposed to be feeling so funny?
我是不是应该觉得心脏不适
It's called adrenaline.Makes your heart beat fast.
肾上腺素会加快你的心跳
But not this fast. Get a nurse, please.
但没这么快 请找个护士来
Lay down, come on.
躺下
Help! Somebody help us!
谁来帮帮我们
Somebody get in here!
快来人
Call a code and charge up the defibrillator.
心肺复苏急救 除颤器充电
She's got no pulse.
她没有脉搏了
You diagnosed the patient with allergies
你诊断病症为过敏
and prescribed antihistamine.
开了抗组胺药
She went into respiratory distress.
随后出现呼吸窘迫
And you injected her with epinephrine.
然后你给她注射了肾上腺素
Presumable one cc.
估计用了1毫升
Point-one cc. That is the standard dose,
0.1毫升 标准用量
that is what I gave her.
这是我给她的用量
People don't go into cardiac arrest
0.1毫升肾上腺素
from point-one cc epinephrine.
不会导致心脏骤停
She must have a pre-existing heart
她的心脏一定有过往病史
condition that got exacerbated by the epinephrine.
肾上腺素使之恶化
It's too bad you didn't make a notation in the chart.
不幸的是没有病历记录
I can make it up right now.
我现在就能补上
The drawer has syringes is with both dosages,
放注射器的抽屉里两种剂量都有
you could've easily reached for the wrong...
很容易就会拿错
But I didn't. Everyone makes mistakes.
但是我没有 谁都会犯错
This is why doctors pay through the nose
这就是为什么要强制医生
for malpractice insurance.
买♥♥医疗事故保险
Relax, they're not gonna sue.
放轻松 她们不会起诉的
Worst they'd do is whack my hand with a ruler.
她们最多就是拿戒尺打我的手
And the discipline board,
那纪律委员会呢
are they gonna whack your hand too?
也会打打手完事吗
You're gonna report me? What choice do I have?
你打算上报吗 我有选择吗
How about not report me?
不上报怎样
I can justify keeping her here for a 24-hour observation.
我只能留她观察24小时
If you haven't found an underlying cause for the cardiac
要是到时候你找不到心脏停跳的原因
arrest by then, I will have to notify our attorneys.
我只得通知我们的律师
Her hands were red and swollen.
双手红肿
Maybe she has a skin infection, cellulitis?
可能是皮肤感染 蜂窝组织炎
That could manifest with tachycardia.
会有心动过速症状
There's no history of fever.
没有发热症状
Results from the CBC didn't indicate an infection.
全血细胞计数未显示感染
The eosinophil were mildly elevated.
嗜酸性粒细胞略微增加
Sed rates up a bit.
血细胞沉降些许上升
Could we be looking at a systemic allergic response?
可能是全身过敏反应吗
It's no allergic, and
不是过敏
allergies don't cause cardiac arrest like this.
过敏不会这样导致心脏停跳
Could be inflammation of the blood vessels. Vasculitis?
可能是血管炎症吗 脉管炎吗
That wouldn't give you an elevated eosinophil count.
脉管炎不会导致嗜酸性粒细胞增加
Churg Strauss Vasculitis would.
变应性肉芽肿性血管炎可以
Blood vessels of the heart, lungs,
心脏 肺部
and skin become inflamed,
和皮肤血管炎症反应
causing the asthma, rash, and heart problems.
导致哮喘 发疹和心脏问题
Covers all her symptoms. Need a biopsy to diagnose.
解释了全部症状 需要活检确诊
Chest CT would be quicker.
胸部断层扫面更快
The lady just came in with a rash.
她可是因皮疹就医的
What the hell are those?
这是什么玩意儿
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表