When can I go home?
我什么时候才能回家呀
We'll see.
看情况吧
Looks like you got your appetite back. That's a good sign.
看来你的胃口恢复了 这是个好现象
Want some water? Yes.
喝水吗 恩
Here you go.
拿着
Whoops. That's all right. Water's cheap.
啊哦 没关系 水不值钱
Oh, god. What?
天哪 怎么了
I can't- I can't move my hand.
手不能动了
Can you squeeze my fingers for me, Gabe?
能抓住我的手指吗 盖布
He's getting worse.
他的病情恶化了
Now his entire right hand and forearm are paralyzed.
他的右手和前臂都已失去知觉
And his fever's back. It's up over 105.
他又发烧了 体温高达华氏105度
If we don't stop the nerve deterioration quickly,
如果我们不能尽快阻止神经退化
he'll be paralyzed for life.
他将会终身残废
Well, luckily,
幸运的是
at this rate that should only last about a week.
以此恶化速度 他活不过一周
Okay. So
那么...
I told you we should get him off the cytoxan.
我说过我们应该放弃使用环磷酰胺
This is toxic neuropathy.
这是神经中毒
We've been shoving drugs into his system
我们随意给他用药
for a disease he doesn't have.
去治疗莫须有的病
Well, it could be neurological.
但它可能是神经性的
What kind of brain process would cause a paralyzed hand,
哪种脑部疾病会导致手部麻痹
skin lesions and swollen throat nodules?
皮肤病变以及喉咙肿结节
Robert was right.
罗伯特先前说的对
You said multiple neurofibromatosis.
是多发性神经纤维瘤病
Are you saying that for the chance at a beautiful family moment,
这么说是为了家庭的和谐美满
or is there some medicine involved?
还是理性的医疗建议
Fits better. Too bad.
症状更加符合啊 真遗憾
I was hoping for the other reason.
我还以为你是为了家庭美满呢
I was gonna go get my camera.
我正要去拿摄像机拍下这激动人心的一刻
Get a C.T. Scan- his brain this time.
这次去做脑扫描
You'd think three copies would be enough, right?
你觉得三份就够了 是吗
One's always been more than enough for me.
一份我都觉得绰绰有余
Why didn't you tell me that Rowan Chase was in to see you?
你为什么没有告诉我罗文·奇斯是来找你的
Excuse me.
失陪
Ethics, confidentiality-
职业道德 病人保密条约
does any of this ring a bell?
这些都能成为理由吧
You could have covered yourself, called me in for a consult.
你本可以叫我来会诊以掩护你自己
It is a juicy piece of gossip.
这又不是什么热门八卦
You know what happened?
知道吗
I got all focused on his cancer and lost perspective.
我全神贯注检查他的癌症没想那么多
You can't tell Chase, but I can.
你不能告诉奇斯 但我可以
What should I do?
我该怎么做呢
This is where I give you advice and
貌似是到我得给你建议
pretend you're gonna listen to it.
并假装你会听这一环节了
I like this part.
我喜欢这一环节
Did Rowan ask you not to tell?
罗文让你别说了吗
I promised I wouldn't.
我答应替他保守秘密
My fingers were crossed, though, so I'm wide open.
我是答应他了 不过我现在我又反悔了
I was wrong. This is the musing-out-loud part.
我错了 原来这是自娱自乐环节
Do I actually need to be here? Telling him.
貌似我的存在都是多余的 告诉他
Now, that's got real entertainment value.
这就相当的具有娱乐性了
He might even cry.
是啊 他可能会声泪俱下
On the other hand, there is the do-unto-others thingy.
有种东西叫做 己所不欲 勿施于人
Well, then I should definitely tell him. I'd wanna know.
那我更应该告诉他 因为我就很想知道
You wanna know everything.
你什么都想知道
There's also the keeping-your-promises thingy.
还有一种东西就是做人要守信用
You never run out of thingies like that blonde thingy you were chatting up.
您身边可是金发东西团团转啊
She's the hospital accountant.
是医院的会计师
We were going over billing procedures.
我们在讨论账单的问题
Double-entry bookkeeping?
泡妞专用的复♥式♥记账法吗
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
Billing procedures. They're so complicated, aren't they?
账单的问题 真复杂 对吧
You know, parents are never as bad as kids think they are.
父母通常没有孩子们想的那么坏
If you like my dad so much, ask him out.
那么喜欢我爸 约他出去好了
I'd make an excellent stepmom.
我肯定会是个好后妈
I'm very lenient.
我宽宏大度
He's your father.
他是你♥爸♥
You never see him, and he's here.
你不曾有机会了解他 可他现在就这里
Unless he's done some unspeakable thing,
若非他曾做过一些不堪入目的事
you should lighten up.
你应该释怀
Great. Thanks for the tip.
很好 多谢提醒
Okay.
好吧
He beat your mom. He beat you.
他对你妈施暴 对你施暴
What did he do? Really, don't push it.
他到底做了什么 说真的 别逼我
All this hate. It's toxic.
由怨生恨 终噬己身
Then stay away.
那离我远点
There's nothing there.
没有发现
No masses, no fibrous tangles, nothing.
没有包块 没有纤维缠结 什么都没有
It's not neurofibromatosis.
不是神经纤维瘤
Drs. Chase are 0 for 3.
奇斯医生们屡战屡败
Even when they agree, they're wrong.
即便他们达成一致了 他们也错
So, next, what else could cause neural damage as well as all the nodules?
那么什么病会导致神经损伤和结节一样
Berger's disease.
伯格氏病
He's never been out of the country.
他不曾出国
Have his parents?
父母呢
They could have brought it back.
他们可能是传染源
I don't think so. It doesn't matter.
我可不这么认为 没关系
His lesions are in the wrong place.
他的脓包不该出现在那里
His feet are the one clear spot.
他的双脚却没有病变
Kid's dad mentioned leishmaniasis.
孩子他爸曾提及利什曼病
Yeah, and filariasis.
还提了丝虫病
But the throat nodules still don't fit with that.
可喉部的结节与病症不符啊
That's two diseases pretty much exclusive to Southeast Asia.
这两种病几乎仅现于东南亚
What if the anthrax didn't set off the second disease?
如果第二种疾病不是由炭疽引发的呢
We're back at coincidence again? No.
又回到巧合上面来了吗 不是
What if something else was the trigger?
如果导火索是其他病呢
Nothing else happened. We happened.
没有其他症状 我们做过些治疗
Antibiotics? We've been through this.
抗生素吗 我们已经讨论过了
It's not an allergy.
这不是过敏
I gotta pee.
我要去撒尿
What did the C.T. Scan tell you? Nothing.
你们从CT扫描中得知什么 一无所获
Ow! Scale from one to 10- how painful?
十分制 你的疼痛程度有几分
Not half as painful as when I punch you in the face.
肯定没有打你一拳的一半疼
Don't do that. It'll hurt you.
别这样 你也会疼的
Carpal tunnel surgery obviously didn't work.
腕管综合症手术显然没有奏效
Who are you?
你是谁
The little ones call me uncle Greg.
小孩子们都叫我格雷戈叔叔
Your dad never had carpal tunnel.
你♥爸♥从未得过腕管综合症
You mentioned two obscure diseases to Dr. Chase.
你之前向奇斯医生提过两种怪病
How did you know about them?
你从何得知
I read about them on the internet.
在网上看到的
What did you search for-
那你的搜索关键词是?
" Diseases from Asia that don't match my son's symptoms"?
"不符我儿子病症的亚洲疾病"吗
You heard about them in Asia.
你曾在亚洲耳闻这些疾病
I've never been there.
我从未去过那里
Well, you probably just forgot. Let me refresh your memory:
估计你忘了 提醒你一下吧
Some remote, dusty village, close quarters,
偏远肮脏的村庄 狭窄的住所
at least a year?
我猜待了至少有一年吧
Starting to come back? I'm calling Dr. Cuddy.
想起来没 我要去叫卡迪医生
Excuse me, what does this have to do with our son?
请问这和我儿子的病情有关吗
Your dad's pissed off. He should be.
你♥爸♥毛了 不过他理应如此
Comes here expecting us to do an extra-good job
他希望我们尽十一分力替你治病
Because he gives a whole lot of money to this hospital.
就因为他捐赠巨款给医院
Don't talk to my son like that!
别那么对我儿子说
Just telling him my job and my obligation-
我只是向他阐述我的工作职责
Stop! What's going on?
住嘴 怎么回事
There's only one thing you guys have gotta do.
你们别无选择
Tell the truth, or your son will die.
唯有说实话 否则你儿子就没命了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表