That's maybe a one-in-10 chance if they're not related?
他们不是亲生父子的几率有十分之一
No. House isn't gonna pay you based on that.
没戏 豪斯才不会因为这点理论就认输
Any excuse we can give the folks to justify a D.N.A. test?
怎么才能让他们做个基因测试
We could tell them he's got Huntington's-
我们可以说他得了亨丁顿氏舞蹈症
whole family should be tested or they'll all die.
全家人都要测试 不然就有生命危险
Hey.
嗨
There's a lot of blockage.
确实有很多阻塞
I've scheduled him for surgery.
我已经安排他进行手术了
We're gonna put a shunt into one of the ventricles
我们会将分流通管放入其中一个脑室
to give the cerebrospinal fluid an out.
使脑脊液流出
No more pressure, everything goes back to normal.
消除了颅内压力 一切恢复正常
He's lucky to have you as his doctors.
你们当他的医生 他真是三生有幸
No formula. Just Mommy's healthy, natural breast milk.
不喝配方奶 只喝健康自然的母乳
Yummy.
美味
Her whole face just got swollen like this overnight.
一夜之间她的脸就肿成这样了
No fever.
没有发烧
Glands normal. Missing her vaccination dates.
腺体正常 她没有接种疫苗
We're not vaccinating.
我不会让她接种疫苗的
Think they don't work?
觉得疫苗没用是吗
I think some multinational pharmaceutical company
我觉得是某些国际制药公♥司♥
wants me to think they work-
想让我以为疫苗有用
pad their bottom line.
好让他们赚钱
May I? Sure.
可以吗 当然
Yeah. All-natural, no dyes is a good business.
全天然 不含化工染料 真是好做的生意
All-natural children's toys.
全天然儿童玩具
Toy companies- they don't arbitrarily mark up their frogs.
玩具公♥司♥ 他们不会随便涨价
They don't lie about how much they spend on research and development.
也不会在研究和开♥发♥的花销上做文章
The worst that a toy company
一个玩具公♥司♥ 最糟的情况不过是
could be accused of is making a really boring frog.
因为做了个无聊的青蛙而被人指控罢了
You know another really good business?
知道另一个很好做的生意是什么吗
Teeny, tiny baby coffins.
小巧袖珍的婴儿棺材
You can get 'em in frog green,
可以刷上青蛙绿的漆
fire-engine red- really.
消防车红色也行 真的
The antibodies in yummy Mummy only protect the kid for six months,
母乳里的抗体只能保护小孩6个月
which is why these companies think they can gouge you.
所以这些公♥司♥才觉得他们能从你那捞一笔
They think
他们觉得
that you'll spend whatever they ask to keep your kid alive.
为了让自己孩子活下去 你不惜付出一切
Want to change things? Prove 'em wrong.
想改变现状吗 证明他们错了
Few hundred parents like you decide they'd rather
数百对父母跟你一样 决定宁愿
let their kid die
让自己的孩子死掉
than cough up 40 bucks for a vaccination,
也不想掏那40块的疫苗钱
believe me, prices will drop really fast.
相信我 疫苗的价钱一定飞降
Tell me what she has.
她到底得了什么病
A cold.
感冒
There's a problem.
出问题了
Complications in surgery? Surgery went fine.He's in recovery.
手术并发症吗 手术很顺利 他在康复中
But we took a vial of C.S.F. And tested it.
不过我们取了一瓶脑脊液 做了测试
Really?
是嘛
Turns out the bowing wasn't the cause of his problems. It was a symptom.
结果显示弯曲并不是病因 是症状
Oligoclonal bands
寡克隆带弯曲
and increased intrathecal IgG.
而且脊髓腔内免疫球蛋白G数量增加
Which means multiple sclerosis.
意味着是多发性硬化症
And the reason it takes three of you to tell me this?
还有为什么你们三个一起来通知我
Because we're having a disagreement about whether or not it is M.S.
因为在多发性硬化症问题上我们意见不合
No lesions on the M.R.I.
核磁共振并没有显示病灶
It's early. He's had the disease for maybe two weeks.
还太早 他才患病2周左右
McDonald criteria requires six months to make a definitive diagnosis.
麦克唐纳诊断标准要求用六个月来确诊
Who cares about MacPhearson?
谁在乎麦克皮尔森
I hear he tortured kittens. McDonald.
我听说他虐待小猫 是麦克唐纳
Oh, McDonald. Wonderful doctor, loved kittens.
噢 麦克唐纳 超赞的医生 爱惜小猫
The V.E.P. indicates slowing of the brain.
视觉诱发电位检查显示出大脑运转减速
Without the lesions, we can't be sure.
没有病灶 我们不能确定
Well, if it is,
如果是的话
it's gone from zero to 60 in three weeks,
三周内从0升到60
which would indicate rapidly progressive M.S.
说明是急性进展型多发性硬化症
Not the fun M.S. with the balloons and
不是那个病患只需坐轮椅还能拿着气球
the bike rides for cripples in wheelchairs.
坐自行车出游的温和的多发性硬化症
We should wait until Start treating him now,
我们应该等到 现在开始进行治疗
maybe he can walk for another couple of years,
说不定他还能多活个5年
maybe live for another five.
2年内还能正常行走
Break it to the family. I'm going home.
去通知家属 我要回家了
It'll take months for a definitive diagnosis.
确诊的话需要几个月的时间
What'll happen to me?
那我会怎么样
M.S. is an incredibly variable disease.
多发性硬化症是种极其多变的疾病
If it is M.S.,
即使确诊了
and we're not a hundred percent sure.
我们也不能百分百肯定
What do you think is gonna happen?
你觉得会出现什么症状
There are some medications to manage the symptoms,
有一些治疗方案可以控制病发
but as the disease progresses, the problems will become more severe.
不过随着病情恶化 问题会逐渐严重
Bowel and bladder dysfunction,
排泄功能障碍
loss of cognitive function, pain-
失去认知能力 疼痛
So it's gonna hurt?
所以会很疼了
The brain's like a big jumble of wires.
大脑就像一团电线
M.S. strips them of the insulation, and the nerves die.
多发性硬化症使之失去绝缘层 神经死亡
Brain interprets it as pain.
大脑认知为疼痛
But by starting treatment,
疗程开始时
we're gonna prevent that for as long as possible.
我们会尽量避免这种情况发生
We're looking into a couple of specialists,
我们在咨♥询♥一些专家
and until we get you squared away,
在一切准备就绪之前
you'll stay here, okay?
你留在这里 好吗
Security checked the videotapes from all perimeter cameras.
保安检查了医院所有外♥围♥监控录像
He's still gotta be in the hospital. Where's Chase?
他一定还在医院里面 奇斯呢
Main floor. Okay. You take the cafeteria and administration.
在主层 你去食堂和董事办公区方向找
I'll hit the research annex and work my way back to you.
我去研究部门那边找然后我会和你汇合
Dan?
丹
I'm not here. Leave a message.
我不在家 请留言
Dr.Cuddy. Great outfit.
卡迪医生 行头不错
What are you doing back here? Patient?
你怎么回来了 有病人吗
No. Hooker.
不是 是妓♥女♥
Went to my office instead of my home.
本来要去我家结果来我办公室了
Dr.House.
豪斯医生
Dan's missing. Yeah. I got that part from the message.
丹不见了 我知道 你在留言里说了
You said I was needed immediately.
你说这儿急需我帮忙
He shouldn't move after a lumbar puncture.
刚做完腰椎穿刺他不该走动的
I agree. He's gonna have a very nasty headache.
是啊 他会有严重头疼症状
That would also be my opinion if consulted tomorrow morning.
如果明早会诊 我持相同观点
We wanted to keep you informed.
我们想通知你
He heard some pretty heavy news.
他听到了一些很不乐观的消息
This is not a toddler wandering around a department store.
这又不是刚会走的小孩在百货公♥司♥乱逛
He's 16. You'll find him.
他都16了 你们会找到他的
I'm going home.
我要回家了
So when you say, "Call me if you need anything,"
所以你说"有需要尽管给我打电♥话♥"
you mean don't call?
意思就是不要打吗
No, I mean call me if I could do something.
不是 我是说我能帮上忙的话再打给我
I'm bad at search parties, and I'm bad at sitting around
我不擅长搜索救援组的工作
looking nervous, doing nothing.
也不擅长干坐在这看着别人慌慌张张的
What about his parents? Should we call them?
那他父母呢 要打电♥话♥通知他们吗
Why? Do you think they're hiding him?
怎么 你觉得他们把他藏起来了
Make sure someone checks the roof.
找人去屋顶看看
Some of the orderlies keep the door propped open so they can grab a smoke.
有些清洁工把门撑着留条缝好方便偷抽烟
Dan. You okay?
丹 你没事吧
There are experimental treatments. Ongoing research.
有实验性疗程 正在进行的研究
Who knows what they'll discover in a year or two.
也许一两年之后会有所突破
This is where I dropped the ball.
这就是我掉球的地方
Dan, we're standing on the roof of the hospital.
丹 我们是站在医院的屋顶上
Dan.
丹
Dan, you're not on the field.
丹 你不是在球场上
He doesn't know where he is. Dan.
他不知道自己在哪 丹
Foreman.
福曼
Dan.
丹
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表