Might as well stick around.
最好还是多住几天吧
This illness is a test of my faith.
这个病是对我信仰的考验
If it's his will to take me,
如果上帝想我死
it doesn't matter where I am.
那我在哪里死都一样的
I can accept that.
我能欣然接受的
Does anybody believe anything you say?
有人会相信你说的东西吗
You're not accepting.
你不是在欣然接受
You're running away.
你是在逃避
Just like you always do.
你一直都这么干
You ran away from the monastery to get laid.
你为了过平常人的生活从修道院里跑出去
You ran away from the real world
你觉得平常人的生活没意思了
when getting laid didn't work out so good.
又跑回修道院里去了
Now things aren't working out again, so off you go.
今时不同往日 别逃避了
Why is it so difficult for you to believe in God?
为什么让你信奉上帝那么难呢
What I have difficulty with
困难的原因
is the whole concept of belief.
是因为自信
Faith isn't based on logic and experience.
信仰不是基于逻辑和经验的
I experience God on a daily basis.
我每天都能感觉到上帝的存在
And the miracle of life all around.
还有身边生命的奇迹
The miracle of birth.
新生命的奇迹
The miracle of love.
爱情的奇迹
He is always with me.
上帝与我常在
Where is the miracle in delivering a crack-addicted baby?
对于先天不足的婴儿来说 奇迹在哪呢
And watching her mother abandon her
她的母亲放弃了她
'cause she needs another score.
因为她的妈妈想要正常的孩子
Miracle of love.
爱的奇迹
You are over twice as likely to be killed
被所爱的人杀的机率大大超过
by the person you love than by a stranger.
被陌生人杀的机率
Are you trying to talk me out of my faith?
你是想叫我放弃信仰吗
You can have all the faith you want
死后 你的灵魂里
in spirits and the afterlife.
你爱信什么信什么
And heaven and hell.
还有天堂和地狱里
But when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot.
但当你还在这个世界的时候 别傻了
'Cause you can tell me that you
你当然可以和我说
put your faith in God to get you through the day.
你是靠对上帝的信仰过活
But when it comes time to cross the road,
但当你过马路的时候
I know you look both ways.
你还是会看看有没有车
I don't believe he is inside me and is going to save me.
我不相信他会搭救我
I believe He is inside me whether I live or die.
我相信不管我生或死他都与我同在
Then you might as well live.
那你最好还是活着
You got a better shot betting on me than on Him.
押我比押上帝更容易赢
When I was 15,
在我15岁的时候
I was on every kind of birth control known to man.
我采取了所有我知道的避孕方法
And I still got pregnant.
但我还是怀孕了
I blamed God.
我恨上帝
I hated Him for ruining my life.
恨他毁了我的生活
But then I realized something.
但我意识到
You can't be angry with God and not believe in Him at the same time.
你不能对上帝生气的同时也信奉着上帝
No one can.
没人可以
Not even you, Dr. House.
你也不例外 豪斯医生
How'd it go?
怎样了
She has God inside her.
她虔诚地信奉着上帝
Would've been easier to deal with a tumor.
一定对肿瘤治疗很有帮助
Maybe she's allergic to God.
可能她对上帝过敏
We've looked everywhere for an allergen that could be causing this reaction
我们检查过她所有能引起她过敏的地方
except one place.
除了一个地方
Inside her.
体内
On her medical history, she didn't mention any surgery.
病史里她没有做过手术啊
She had one.
有过一次
Can we get her records?
我们能拿到记录吗
What hospital was it at?
是在什么医院做的手术
She didn't have it at a hospital.
她没有在医院里做手术
Order a full body scan.
给她做个全身检查
What if she refuses?
她要是拒绝怎么办
Tell her I'm looking for a miracle.
告诉她我在寻找奇迹
No piercings. No fillings.
没有穿孔 也没有填充物
No surgical pins in the arm.
手臂里也没有外科手术针
No implants. It's clean as a whistle.
没有植入物 相当干净了
What's House looking for?
豪斯到底在找什么
What is that?
那是什么东西
Don't know.
不知道
Lock on it. Get a 3-D representation.
锁定它 获取三维立体图
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
The copper cross.
铜环
A form of birth control pulled off the market in the '80s.
80年代用的避孕手段
So she's allergic to copper?
所以她对铜过敏
Rare, but it happens.
很罕见 但是就是这样
Didn't she know she had an IUD?
难道她不知道她有宫内节育器吗
She had an abortion.
她流产过
IUD must have been left in,
宫内节育器一定是脱落了
embedded in the endometrial tissue
埋入在子♥宫♥内膜组织上
where it couldn't be detected.
所以谁都没有发现
So all we have to do is remove the IUD.
所以我们要做的只是移除宫内节育器
Then the symptoms should subside.
你就会好起来的了
I got this IUD when I was 15.
我15岁的时候就上了这个节育器
I-it's been more than 20 years.
都有20多年了
prolonged exposure to an allergen with minimal symptoms.
持续地暴露在低过敏症状中
But at some point,
但有些时候
all it takes is one last contact to cause a full-blown reaction.
只需要一次接触就会全面爆发
It's like a balloon filled with air.
就像充满气的气球
One last breath, it explodes.
再吹一口气就会爆♥炸♥了
The first time I got the rash
我第一次出现疹子
was when I was washing the copper cookware.
是在我洗铜制的炊具的时候
And all your subsequent
你之后所有的并发症
symptoms came from ingesting food prepared in it.
都是由于你吃了那个炊具做出来的食物
Dr. House found his miracle.
豪斯医生发现了他的奇迹
I doubt he'll interpret it that way.
他不会这样说的
You told me your favorite passage.
你告诉了我你最喜欢的节选
Would you like to hear mine?
你想知道我的吗
"Celebrate and be glad."
高兴地欢庆吧
"Because your brother was dead and is alive again."
因为你的兄弟死而复生
The prodigal son.
归回父家歌♥
He'll be waiting for you when you're ready.
当你准备好的时候他会等着你的
We'll schedule your surgery for tomorrow.
我们给你安排明天的手术
The sixth circle of hell.
第六地狱
Confined in a sweat box with a bloody nose,
被限于一隅方寸
and all the tissues are soggy.
到处都是血腥味
I think that's the seventh.
那应该是第七地狱吧
No, the seventh is...
不是 第七地狱是
God, you must be fun at parties.
天啊 你在派对上一定很好玩
I think we both know the flaw in that theory.
我们都知道那个理论的缺陷
How's the sister? Heart rate is normal,
那个修女怎样了 心率正常
kidney is functioning.
肾功能正常
You know how it is with nuns,
知道为什么吗
you take out their IUDs, they just bounce right back.
拿走了宫内节育器后 一切都好了
Great. Told you I didn't screw up.
很好 早说过我没有搞砸
You screwed up.
你搞砸了
I gave her point-one cc of epinephrine.
我给她0.1毫升的肾上腺素
Yeah, and if Cuddy hadn't taken you off the case,
是的 如果卡迪没有把你踢出这个病例的话
you would've killed her.
你可能杀了她了
You wanna come over for Christmas dinner?
想来参加圣诞晚宴吗
You're Jewish.
你是犹太人
Yeah, Hanukkah dinner. Wh-what do you care?
是的 光明节晚宴 你介意些什么
It's food, it's people.
食物不对口还是人
No thanks.
不了 谢谢
Maybe I'll come to your place.
或许我会去你那里的
Your wife doesn't mind being alone at Christmas?
你妻子不介意一个人过圣诞节吗
I'm a doctor, she's used to being alone.
我是个医生 她习惯一个人了
I don't want to talk about it. Neither do I.
我不想谈论这个 我也不想
You did good. With the nun.
做的不错啊 修女的病例
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表