There's no indication of any abnormalities.
没有任何反常迹象
No lesions, no spurs, no mastis...
没有病变 没有骨质增生 没有...
Her toes are screwed up. They're backwards.
她的脚趾长得有问题 向后伸
You guys know how much surgery
你们知道要做多少次手术
it's gonna take to swap 'em back?
才能把它们扳回来吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Well, either she literally has two left feet,
好吧 要不就是她确实有两只左脚
or you angioed the wrong leg.
要不就是你的血管造影做错脚了
That's impossible. It can't be...
不可能 不可能是...
Or maybe it was Jenny.
或者是珍妮弄错了
How come some resident signed this radiology report?
为什么是住院实习医生签的放射报告
Were you even in the room?
你当时不在吗
I'll redo her angio You'll do nothing!
我去重做她的血管造影 你什么都别做
Foreman, you do the angiogram.
福曼 你去做血管造影
I can't believe I did that.
我居然做错了
Why do we have to redo the angiogram?
为什么我们要重做血管造影
There was a shadow on the first test result. Shadow?
第一次造影结果里有阴影 阴影
A shadow means there could be a blood clot, right?
阴影意味着可能是血块 对吗
I read Conn's Current Therapy.
我读过《康的当代疗法》
A real page-turner.
那的确是一部引人入胜的著作
No, it wasn't that kind of shadow.
不过不是那类阴影
My chest hurts. It's from the tracer I injected.
我的胸疼 是注射的追踪剂的副作用
You might also get a little nauseous
可能还会恶心
or have a metallic taste. All normal.
或闻到金属味 都是正常反应
I'm a runner. I shouldn't feel like this.
我经常跑步 不应该有这样的感觉
Carly, I'm looking at your vitals right now and...
卡莉 我正在检查你的器官 而且...
I can't breathe. Carly?
喘不上气了 卡莉
My chest.
胸
My chest.
胸
Respiratory arrest. Call code.
呼吸停止 呼叫求助
What do you got? She's drowning.
怎么了 她要憋死了
Foreman did a thoracentesis
福曼做了胸腔穿刺
to drain the fluid from her lungs.
来排出她肺部的积液
She's stable. They sent the fluid to the lab.
她现在情况稳定 他们把积液送去实验室了
It'll be back in a few hours.
几小时内就会有结果
You'll be happy to know Chase's mistake didn't cost her.
你可以放心 奇斯的错误没有对她造成伤害
Angio revealed no clot.
血管造影结果显示没有血块
I'm thrilled.
我很庆幸
Okay, see, now you're just being stubborn.
好吧 你看 你就是太固执
It's cold. It's a perfectly good excuse to wear your lab coat.
天冷了 这是个穿白大褂的完美理由吧
Carly needs a heart transplant.
卡莉需要做心脏移植
Thoracentesis revealed a transudate?
胸腔穿刺的积液化验结果说的
I haven't gotten it back yet.
我还没有拿到结果
Her MUGA scan, what was the ejection fraction?
她的放射性核素扫描射血分数
Maybe you could treat it surgically.
或许你可以用外科手术治疗
I haven't done the MUGA.
我没有做放射性核素扫描
How do you know she needs a heart transplant?
那你怎么知道她需要做心脏移植
I got my aura read today.
我今天得到了灵性的指引
It said someone close to me had a broken heart.
它告诉我我身边的某人心碎了
Since when do I need the secret pass code to talk to you?
什么时候开始我和你要用密♥码♥说话
I can't tell you anything. Professional responsibility.
我什么都不能告诉你 这是职业责任问题
Like that matters to you.
就好像你在乎过这个似的
Not my professional responsibility, yours.
不是我的职业责任 是你的
New regime. You gotta keep your head down too.
新政♥权♥下 你也得小心过日子
Now that's good thinking,
这真是好主意
because I was gonna go right to Cuddy...
因为我要在你说完话后
and rat you out as soon as you were done talking.
直接去找卡迪出♥卖♥♥♥你
I'm not saying you want to. I'm saying you'd be obligated to.
我不是说你想那么做 而是说那是你的责任
Because of my position on the board?
因为我在董事会有一席之地吗
Because of my position on the transplant committee?
还因为我在移植委员会有一席之地
Hey, you brought this up for a reason. You need to talk to me.
你这么做总得有个理由 你得告诉我
I can't.
我不能
You sure you're doing the right thing?
你确定你做的事情是正确的
I've come up with a few really great rationalizations.
我已经有了几个相当合理化的原因
Sorry to interrupt. We have a problem.
抱歉打断你们 我们有个麻烦
Thoracentesis revealed a transudate.
胸腔穿刺的结果出来了
We did an echo.
我们多确认了一下
She's in severe congestive heart failure.
她现在是严重充血性心力衰竭
She needs a heart transplant.
她需要做心脏移植
We'll get her on the list immediately.
需要马上把她列入等待名单
She's already on the list.
她已经在名单上了
Come in.
进来
Thanks.
谢谢
What is a department of Diagnostic Medicine?
什么是医学诊断科
That's Dr. House's department.
那是豪斯医生的科室
They deal with cases that other doctors can't figure out.
他们专攻其他医生解决不了的病案
It's a financial black hole.
那可是个财政上的黑洞
The department costs us three million a year...
这个科室每年花费3百万美元
to treat one patient a week.
每周才医治一名病人
He saves one patient per week.
他每周救一名病人
What about everyone else?
其他人怎么办
His department's not going to find the cure for breast cancer.
他的部门不是要寻找乳癌的治疗之道
Uh, maybe not, but...
或许不是 但是...
Are you sleeping with House?
你在和豪斯上♥床♥吗
What? No.
什么 没有
But you did. Right?
但你其实上过了 不是吗
A long time ago?
在很久以前吗
That's an incredibly inappropriate question.
这是一个极不合适的问题
If your judgment is compromised by a prior or current relationship,
如果你的判断被先前或现在的关系影响
that is my business.
那就是我的事了
I respect him. That is all you need to know.
我尊敬他 你知道这一点就够了
He's still not wearing the coat.
他还是没穿白大褂
Well, I told him...
这件事 我和他说...
I'm sure you did.
我相信你说过了
And yet he's not wearing it.
但他还是没有穿
I'm just wondering if that's a reflection on him...
我只是想知道这是他的回应
or on you.
还是你的
You're Dr. House.
你是豪斯医生
I found a picture online of you at a conference.
我在网上找到一张你出席某个会议的照片
You need a heart transplant.
你需要做心脏移植
I run. I work out... You cut yourself.
我经常跑步 在外工作 你自虐
Probably highly ritualized.
可能是某种仪式化的行为
You play the same Sarah McLachlan song
你一边重复放莎拉·克劳克兰的歌♥
over and over while you do it.
一边自虐
Probably works better than antidepressants.
或许这种方法比抗抑郁药更有效
I don't understand how that...
我不明白是怎么...
You're a high-powered bulimic. You make yourself throw up.
你是严重暴食症患者 你自己催吐
You had to find the most efficient way to vomit
你必须找到一种最有效的方法催吐
without revealing the telltale signs of bulimia,
同时不能暴露出暴食症的蛛丝马迹
which is all, ooh, very unseemly for a C.E.O.
对一位首席执行官来说 这是相当不合体的
So, you found a common
所以 你找到了一种常见的
antidote to accidental poisoning to do the job-
对付意外中毒的解药来催吐
Ipecac.
吐根糖浆
Which is great if your kid's just swallowed
要是你的孩子刚吞下去一瓶阿司匹林
a bottle of aspirin,
这是个良方
but really, really bad if it's a habit.
但是 要是用它成为习惯 就会相当糟糕
It causes muscle damage.
它会引起肌肉损伤
It caused the pain in your leg.
腿部的疼痛
And destroyed your heart.
还会毁掉你的心脏
How often do you do it?
你多久催吐一次
Three times a week.
1周3次
In about an hour, there's gonna be
一小时内 移植委员会将会召开
an emergency meeting of the transplant committee...
一个紧急会议
to discuss where you fall on the list
来讨论把你排在等待名单的位置
should a new heart become available.
有没有心脏可以移植给你
Problem is, I am required to tell the committee about your bulimia.
问题是 我必须告诉委员会你有暴食症
It's a major psychiatric condition.
这是个严重的精神问题
Ranks right up there with suicidal.
级别直逼自杀
Makes you a very bad risk.
这会让你负担一个糟糕的风险
So, you're here to tell me
所以 你是来这里告诉我
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表