and it is a reaction to some sort of toxin,
就是中毒反应
it's obviously not coming from their home.
显然毒源不在家里
Foreman, you do it.
福曼 你去
Why are you riding me? It's what I do.
为什么指使我去 我就这样
Has it got worse lately? Yeah. Seems to me.
最近变本加厉了吗 对 起码我觉得是
Really?
真的吗
Well, that rules out the race thing.
那么 我想这与种族问题无关
'Cause you were just as black last week.
因为你还是和上周一样黑
How long has Elyse worked here?
伊利斯在这里工作多久了
Oh, three years. She's my best rotisseur.
3年 她是我最好的烧烤厨师
And what's that?
干什么的
The rotisseur prepares the roasted meats and gravies.
烧烤厨师准备烤肉和肉汁
How do you clean your grill?
你们怎么清洁烤架
You say "Elbow grease."
用你们的说法就是 "卖♥♥力地清洗"
Do you use chemical cleaners?
用化学清洗剂吗
Ah, non. Absolument. And chefs don't do the cleaning anyway.
绝不 不管怎样 厨师是不做清洁工作的
What about pesticides?
杀虫剂呢
You must spray for roaches and that sort of thing.
你们一定需要对付蟑螂之类的
No. My kitchen is clean. No roaches.
没有 我的厨房♥很干净 没有蟑螂
I need to get back to work.
我要回去工作了
So the fact that I'm here asking you these questions,
我在这里问你这样的问题
it doesn't worry you?
你一点都不担心吗
Look at me. I'm here 18 hours a day.
看着 我每天在这里工作18小时
That guy practically lives here. He does live here.
那家伙差不多住这里 他睡这里
I use the same detergents for 15 years,
同样的去污剂我用了15年
and everyone is healthy as a horse.
所有人都健壮如牛
Whatever Elyse has, she didn't get here.
不管伊利斯得了什么病 病源不是在这里
Tell her I hope she feels better.
向她转达我的祝愿
And I had to get a new rotisseur.
我不得不再找个新烧烤厨师了
Where's Ed? He went down to the gift shop to buy a shirt.
埃德在哪里 去楼下礼品店买♥♥衬衫了
I told him I'd stay up here in case you woke up.
我告诉他我会守在这里 以防你醒来
You must have better things to do.
你还有其他要紧事吧
I send my laundry out.
我已经把我的脏衣服送洗了
You're not married? No.
你没结婚吗 没
Waiting for the perfect guy?
在等你的真命天子吗
Let me guess. You've already found him.
我猜 你已经找到了
He threw my towels out the window.
他把我的毛巾扔出窗外
That's how we met.
我们就是这样认识的
Freshman year,
大学一年级时
Ed came to a party that my roommate and I threw.
埃德来参加我和室友举办的一个派对
He spent most of the night on the bathroom floor.
那晚的大多数时间 他都躺在洗手间地板上
He figured I wouldn't notice the vomit on the towels
他觉得把我的毛巾扔掉的话
if I didn't have any towels.
我就不会发现毛巾上的呕吐物了
I'm assuming he came back the next day to apologize?
我想他第二天一定回来找你道歉了
No way. I had to track him down.
才不是呢 我不得不去找他
Conflict resolution has never been one of Ed's strong points.
埃德向来不知道如何解决争端
Nobody's perfect, right?
人无完人 不是吗
I guess.
我想是吧
Oh, my neck hurts.
我脖子好疼
You've been in this bed for a really long time.
你躺在床上太久了
We're gonna do the same test we did last night,
我们要重复昨晚做的测试
okay? Do you know what day it is?
行吗 今天星期几
My arm itches. It's probably a mild skin irritation.
我胳膊痒 可能是轻微的皮肤刺♥激♥
I'll get you some hydrocortisone in a minute.
我过会给你拿点氢化可的松软膏
Do you know what day it is? Tuesday.
知道今天星期几吗 周二
It really itches.
真的很痒
How about I get you that cream right now?
我现在就给你去拿软膏
Oh, my God! Get them off! Get 'em off of me!
老天 拿开 从我身上拿开
Get 'em off me! Get 'em off me!
拿开 从我身上拿开
Elyse, calm down.
伊利斯 冷静
Get them off me! Elyse, calm down. Calm down.
从我身上拿开 伊利斯 冷静
They're biting me! Oh! They're biting me!
他们在咬我 在咬我
I'm gonna need some Haldol, five milligrams.
我需要氟哌啶醇 5毫克
Honey, what's wrong? Get 'em off!
亲爱的 什么事 拿开
Get 'em off. Get 'em off.
拿开 拿开
There's nothing there, Elyse.
什么也没有 伊利斯
They're biting me.
他们在咬我
There's nothing there.
什么也没有
We had to sedate her.
我们不得不给她用镇静剂
You gave sedatives to a patient who's already sleeping 18 hours a day?
你们给每天睡18小时的病人用镇静剂吗
It was better than letting her scratch all the skin off her arms.
总比让她把全身皮肤都抓烂强
Where's Wilson?
威尔森在哪儿
Creepy-crawlies are consistent with paraneoplastic syndrome.
恐怖小爬虫的幻觉符合副肿瘤综合症症状
Onset immediately after I.V.I.G. Isn't.
静脉注射免疫球蛋白后马上发作 不是吗
There is a simple explanation.
有个简单的解释
Maybe she really has bugs under her skin.
或许她皮肤下真的有虫子
Infection?
感染吗
That's what a worsening of symptoms after immunotherapy would suggest.
接受免疫疗法症状恶化说明可能是感染
Blood cultures and the timeline rule out most bacteria.
根据血培养和发病时间 可以排除大部分细菌
Patient throws up on your shoes,
如果病人的呕吐物弄到了你的鞋上
do you clean up most of it?
你也只清理其中的大部分吗
The symptoms rule out the rest.
病状排除了其他细菌的可能
Serology rules out viruses.
血清学检验排除了病毒致病的可能
C.S.F. Smears rule out parasites.
脑脊液图片排除了寄生虫致病的可能
In the final stage of African trypanosomiasis...
非洲锥虫病的末期
almost all the parasites are inside the brain.
几乎所有寄生虫都在脑部
It's possible they wouldn't show on smears.
可能无法在涂片上显示
But it's not possible for a patient who's never been to Africa
但病人从未去过非洲
to have African sleeping sickness.
是不可能患上非洲昏睡病的
I'm just saying it fits the symptoms.
我只是说她的症状符合这病
She could've got it from a transfusion.
可能是因为输血感染
Or I'm just saying she could've got it from a transfusion.
我只是说可能是输血感染
Which she never had.
她从未接受过输血
Okay. What about toxins?
好吧 中毒呢
No, the kitchen she works in is cleaner than some hospitals.
不可能 她工作的厨房♥比某些医院都干净
But they do serve rabbit.
但他们供应兔肉
Rabbit fever fits her symptoms.
她的症状和兔热病相符
Tularemia initially presents with a rash or ulcer near the infection site.
兔热病早期会在感染处呈现皮疹或溃疡
Not if she inhaled it.
如果是吸入感染的话就不会
Chopping the meat with the cleaver
用刀具切兔肉的时候
could easily aerosolize the bacteria.
很容易使细菌成雾状散开
No. Then she'd have respiratory symptoms.
不可能 那样的话她该有呼吸道症状才对
Maybe she ignored it, figured she had a cold.
或许她没注意 觉得是感冒
We rejected Lyme disease
我们排除了莱姆病
because the couple would have noticed a rash,
因为如果是的话 丈夫会注意到皮疹
but a wet, hacking cough is just gonna slip right by?
但他会不会没注意到剧烈干咳呢
It's either that or
这是一种情况
she missed her exit on the turnpike and wound up in Africa.
也可能她错过高速公路出口 结果就到了非洲
Okay, two lousy ideas.
好吧 两个差劲的想法
Unfortunately, they're better than all the other ideas.
不幸的是 仍然比其他的都强
Tularemia. Bizarre.
兔热病 真怪异
Very nice. That's why I ride you.
很好 所以我指派你去
Did he just turn on the TV?
他去开电视了吗
He needs to think.
他需要思考
So this should tell us whether or not she's got rabbit fever?
这就能告诉我们她到底是不是兔热病吗
For a diagnosis of tularemia
如果血清抗体滴度增加了四倍
you need a fourfold increase in serum antibody levels.
则可确诊兔热病
To measure an increase you need a before.
这得和发病前样本对照
All we have is an after.
可我们只有发病后的样本
A single titer over 160 would be a big clue.
单一效价高于160的话就可以很好地证明
"That's why I ride you."
"所以我差遣你去"
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
When I have a good idea it's because of him?
我的好想法该归功于他吗
Actually, I think he said your idea was a lousy idea.
实际上 我觉得他是说你的想法很差劲
It has to be one of these two conditions.
只可能是这两种情况之一
I say we take our best guess and start treatment.
要是我 就赌一次 开始治疗
Or treat both.
或者同时治疗
The treatment for tularemia can cause aplastic anemia.
兔热病的治疗会导致再生障碍性贫血
How come he doesn't ride you guys? Got a crush on you.
他为什么不差遣你们 因为他喜欢你啊
He just doesn't know how to show it.
就是不知如何表达
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表