What's that?
那是什么
You got a little wet smudge at the end of your nose.
你鼻尖上有个湿乎乎的脏东西[说奇斯拍马屁]
Hey, I like the guy.
嘿 挺喜欢他的
He says what he wants, does what he wants.
想说就说 能做就做
He won't talk to anyone unless he can jerk them around.
他觉得能耍你的时候才和你说话
Or needs a thousand bucks. What is with that?
或者他想要一千元钞票 那有什么
I scored.
我得分了
It's a brave new world, Doc,
美丽新世界 医生
and we are the cutting edge.
咱们就在风口浪尖
You are looking at two all-access passes
你看到的是两张畅通无阻的通行证
to paradise itself.
直通天堂
How much? True cost? No man can say.
多少钱 真正的价值 没人知道
Could that man's accountant say?
会计能透露下吗
One thousand dollars.
一千美元
Friday night.
周五晚上
The biggest official monster truck jam in the history of New Jersey.
新泽西州史上最大的官方大脚赛车集♥会♥
please tell me you didn't just say Friday night.
你不是说周五晚上吧
Whatever you've got, you cancel.
无论已经计划了什么 取消吧
I can't do it.
我不能
Listen.They only give these tickets to owners.
听着 他们只把票给车主
Anytime we wanna be in the middle of the track,
无论什么时候只要我们想在赛道上
we're in the middle of the track.
我们就能在赛道上
These tickets are so good, we have to sign a release.
这些票太棒了 一定要请假
I mean it. We do this, we could die.
我认真的 为了这次 死都值了
I've got the oncology thing. I...
要出席肿瘤讲座 我...
The rectal cancer lecture,
直肠癌讲座
they booked me a year ago. I... I... I can't get out.
他们一年前就预约了 我没法脱身
There's no way out.
实在脱不了身
Fine. I'll ask one of my other friends.
好吧 我找别的朋友去
What? You're saying I've only got one friend?
怎么 你觉得我就你一个朋友
And wh... who...
还有谁呢
Kevin in bookkeeping.
账房♥的凯文
Okay, well, first of all, his name's Carl.
好吧 不过他貌似叫卡尔
I call him Kevin.
但我叫他凯文
It's his secret friendship club name.
密友俱乐部的昵称
It's hookers. Oh, my God.!
是个妓♥女♥ 哦 天哪
Multiple hookers. But House is House.
很多妓♥女♥吧 但豪斯就是豪斯
He's gotta have it his way. Four or five women.
这事他肯定有自己的一套 四或五个女人
This isn't even funny.
一点也不好笑
What? You don't think he has sex?
什么 你不觉得他会和别人上♥床♥吗
No, of course he...
当然不会 他
He doesn't have sex, he makes love.
他当然不和别人上♥床♥ 他和别人嘿♥咻♥
I didn't say that.
我可没那么说
It's the lab.
化验室的电♥话♥
Dr. Foreman.
福曼医生
Respiratory Therapy, call 4702.
呼吸治疗 请拨4702
Respiratory Therapy, pick up 4702.
呼吸治疗 请接4702
If you have the results,
如果结果出来了
I'd like you to talk to both of us.
我希望能同时告诉我们俩
If you don't, I'm late for a meeting.
如果还没 我得先去开个会
Believe me. I'd much rather be with your better half.
相信我 我更愿意和你的另一半谈谈
And by better half,
而那个另一半
I mean the one who struck out Sammy Sosa on three pitches
我指的是那位把萨米·索沙三振出局的哥们
and talks a lot less.
那样还能省去很多废话
But I thought I would talk to you first and alone.
但我觉得应该先和你单独谈谈
I got your results back from the lab.
我从实验室里拿到了报告
You do match.
你们俩的肾非常匹配
I do?
真的吗
You're also pregnant.
你还怀孕了
You can't be a donor.
你不能作为捐赠者
Not in your current condition.
至少目前不行
Excuse me.
先失陪了
I have to go talk to my husband.
我得去和我丈夫谈谈
Heart looks good. We can schedule the transplant.
心脏没问题 我们可以安排移植手术
No transplant.
不用移植了
Lola's not gonna have an abortion.
罗拉不能流产
Actually, your wife just told me
事实上 你妻子刚让我
that she was making an appointment.
为她安排一个流产手术
I don't care what she said.
我不管她怎么说
I think you two need to discuss this further.
我觉得这事儿你们得先沟通好
We've been trying to get pregnant almost since we met.
我们一直就想要个孩子
Well, it's your wife's decision whether or not-
不管怎样 那都是你妻子的决定
She wants to trade a child for a kidney. That's murder.
她想用孩子换一个肾 那是谋杀
I'm not gonna let her do that.
我不会让她那么做的
Foreman says we've got a problem about the transplant.
福曼说移植手术有困难
If she terminates the pregnancy,
如果她为他流产的话
he's not gonna let himself die on principle.
他也应该不会自寻死路
Would you give up a baby for someone you love?
你会为了你爱的人放弃一个孩子吗
Please tell me I don't have to decide.
你不是吧 非要我选的话
It depends. How long would they live?
得看情况 看还能活多久
This is a pragmatic question for you?
对你来说这是个实际的问题吗
Fifty years, no problem.
能活五十年的话 我会
Six months, I say let him die.
六个月的话 就算了吧
I've actually given this a lot of thought.
其实我在这个问题上思考过很久
My personal tipping point is
我个人的底线是
seven years, eight months and 14 days.
七年八个月零十四天
I couldn't do it.
我办不到
You found religion?
因为宗教信仰吗
Do you have to be religious to believe a fetus is a life?
必须是信教的人才相信胚胎是一条生命吗
There seems to be a correlation.
似乎是有点儿联♥系♥
I'm...
我
Do you like monster trucks?
你喜欢大脚赛车吗
I don't know what they are. Right.
那是什么 好吧
I got two tickets. Friday night.
我有两张票 周五晚上的
You asking me to go with you?
你在邀请我吗
Sure. Sounds good.
当然 应该很好玩
Like a date?
像约会那样
Exactly.
没错
Except for the... the date part.
只是...我俩不是去约会的
Forget it.
算了
No, l... I was gonna go to the oncology dinner.
不是 我本打算去参加一个肿瘤学会
Of course. You have to hear Wilson's lecture.
当然了 你得去听威尔森的演讲
No. I just found out he canceled, like, two weeks ago.
不 他好像在两周前取消了演讲
So... what do I wear?
那么 我穿什么去
Still with us, Hank? Yeah. I'm here.
能听见吗 汉克 对 还好
My chest feels funny.
我胸口不舒服
Tachycardia. Your heart's beating too fast.
心动过速 你的心脏跳的太快了
We're sorting it out. But you stay with us, all right?
我们正在处理 你能挺住的 对吗
Keep talking to us, Hank!
说点什么 汉克 别停
Where's Lola?
罗拉在哪里
Ten units of insulin sub-Q. An I.V. Push D-50.
注射10单位胰岛素 静脉推注吡嗪酰胺
Why's his potassium up?
为什么体内钾含量在上升
Damned if I know.
我怎么知道
Kayexalate too.
再注射点降钾树脂
We gotta suck that potassium out of him.
我们得降低他体内的钾含量
We gotta get his heart rate down.
让心率慢下来
We need a crash cart! You got it.
我们需要急救推车 收到
It's definitely not Addison's.
这绝对不是爱迪生病
It's not steroids either.
也不是类固醇问题
Set. Help in here, please!
好了 请过来这里帮忙
His heart rate is 130 and rising
他的心跳达到了130而且继续飙升
like a Randy Johnson line drives.
就像兰迪·约翰逊投的球一样快
"A" for effort.
你这比喻有亮点
There's no point in doing the transplant.
现在给他移植毫无意义
Even if he was stable enough,
即使他的身体稳定了
it's obvious that we have no idea what's wrong with him.
明显我们还未找出病因
First it's too high. Now it's too low?
刚开始心跳太快 现在又太慢
His heart's not responding to the atropine.
他的心脏对阿托品没有反应
Heart rate's down to 40. I thought it was up.
心率降到40 我以为会升高呢
Now it's down. Last time he went out at 35.
现在降了 最低的时候心率只有35
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表