Well, ultrasound looks good.
超声图像看来正常
No sign of fetal distress.
没有胎儿窘迫迹象
So it's not preeclampsia?
那不是子痫前期
Well, it still could be, but it hasn't progressed at least.
还是有可能的 但至少目前没有恶化
We're gonna put you on bed rest and monitor the baby.
请你平躺休息 我们要监测孩子的状况
Okay.
好的
We'll give you some potassium and magnesium as well.
同时要给你补充一些钾和镁
We should keep the fluids running for now...
现在就给她持续输液
and check her again in an hour
一个小时后再来检查
unless there are signs of fetal distress. Honey?
万一出现有胎儿窘迫再说 亲爱的
She's choking!
她噎到了
Lean forward.
身体前倾
Is she all right? Probably just some muscle weakness.
她怎么了 可能是有些肌无力
What do you mean "Probably"? Naomi, open up.
什么叫"可能" 内奥米 张嘴
People choke. It could be nothing.
人吃东西都会噎到的 可能没什么
You all right?
你还好吗
I can't-- I can't-- I can't even swallow.
我不能 我不能吞咽了
She gets sick a lot.
她经常生病
Like this-- this cold got really bad all of a sudden.
就像这样 这次感冒突然就变得很严重
And the fever--
还发烧
Shh. It's okay.
嘘 没事的
It's not a cold. It's pneumonia.
不是感冒 是肺炎
Pneumonia?
肺炎
Relax. Pneumonia's her second biggest problem.
别紧张 肺炎只是她的第二大问题
She has gone from the 25th weight percentile
她的体重本来重于25%的同龄儿
to the third in one month.
结果一个月内成了最轻的那3%
I'm not a baby expert,
我不是婴儿方面专家
but I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to shrink.
但我肯定婴儿不应该缩小
Well, there's this diet we put her on
在她停止母乳喂养后
when she stopped breast-feeding.
我们给她规定了饮食
But it's healthy. Um, raw food. We're vegans.
是健康的方式 生食 我们是素食者
Almond milk, tofu, uh, vegetables.
杏仁牛奶 豆腐 蔬菜
Raw food.
生食
If only her ancestors had mastered the secret of fire.
要是祖先们会生火就好了
Babies need fat, proteins, calories.
婴孩需要脂肪 蛋白质 热量
Less important, sprouts and hemp.
其次才是豆芽和纤维
Starving babies is bad--
让孩子受饿可不好
and illegal in many cultures.
在一些国家甚至犯法的
I'm having her admitted.
帮她办住院手续吧
Is she gonna be all right?
她会好起来吗
Antibiotics for the pneumonia,
用抗生素治疗肺炎
I.V. feeding to get the weight up.
静脉营养疗法恢复她的体重
Don't worry. It's a vegan I.V.
别担心 静脉注射的是素食
Don't see any signs of vasculitis.
成像显示无任何血管炎迹象
Odd.
奇怪
Since you're always right about everything.
你不是什么事情总是对的嘛
Could be a different autoimmunity.
也许是不同的自身免疫症
Or you could bite me.
或者驳倒我
Oh, no.
哦 不
Naomi, you okay?
内奥米 你还好吗
No. I can't-- I'm getting cramps.
不好 我不能 我肚子好疼
Strong? Oh. Yeah. Feels like my miscarriage.
厉害吗 是的 就好像要流产
Stop. Preterm labor.
停下 要早产了
He's too little. He won't survive.
他还太小 肯定活不下来的
She's on magnesium already. Fluids and terbutaline then.
她已经服过镁了 注射间羟舒喘宁
We're gonna give you some medicine,okay?
我们得给你服一些药 好吗
Try to stop your labor. Okay.
阻止你的分娩 好的
Okay.
好的
There you are. Been looking everywhere for you.
你在这儿啊 我到处找你
Uh, listen,
哦 对了
you said that I had to cut one of my people...
你说过如果我不对你的新药好好评价的话
if I didn't give that speech about your drug.
我就得开除一个人
And, uh, in fairness to your point of view,
凭良心说吧
my speech really wasn't the one you had in mind
我的评论真不合你意
so I've cut Cameron.
所以我开了卡梅隆
Now we're all squared away, right?
现在你我两清了吧
In the morning, I expect you...
明天早上 我希望看到你
in my office with your letter of resignation...
拿着你的辞职信到我办公室来
and plans for a public apology,
并且准备公开道歉
otherwise I'll destroy you.
否则我会彻底打垮你
So, that's a no on us being squared away?
所以你是说我们还没扯平
She might make it to full term.
她也许能捱到胎儿足月
Contractions are less frequent and not well organized.
宫缩次数正在减少而且不那么明显了
Great to see you back in the office.
真高兴看见你回到这里
I guess Vogler found you?
沃格勒找到你了吧
Yeah. We had a nice little chat.
是啊 我们和气地聊了一会儿
I really should have kept Cameron.
我真应该留下卡梅隆
She knew where to find the sugar.
她知道糖放在哪儿
It's what I said: preeclampsia.
就是我说的 子痫前期
A little stress from the M.R.A.,
她躺在造影机里有点紧张
she pops right into labor.
所以造成早产
What about the myasthenia?
会不会是肌无力
Come on. She didn't seem that weak.
算了 她看上去没那么虚弱
She choked. She couldn't even swallow.
可她确实噎住了 甚至无法吞咽
What did she choke on? Her food.
什么东西把她噎住了 吃的东西
But muscle weakness isn't a symptom of preeclampsia.
但是肌无力不是子痫前期的症状
What kind of food? A little bit of cooked pear.
什么吃的东西 一点熟梨片
Doesn't matter. Shows weakness.
无关紧要 她就是身体虚弱了点
She choked on soft, wet pear?
嫩滑的梨片就能把她噎住了
Did she forget to take the bones out?
吃梨还要吐骨头吗
That's way past muscle weakness.
她也太无力了吧
Did you do an upper endoscopy?
有没有给她做内窥镜检查
You think there's something obstructing her esophagus?
你觉得她食管里有东西堵着
We gotta talk. Ooh. We gotta talk.
我们得谈谈 唔 我们得谈谈了
And check her eyelids.
还有 检查她的眼睑
Check her eyelids?
检查眼睑
Special board meeting today.
今天董事会要开特别会议
Only one item on the agenda: you.
只有一个议题 你
Enjoy the bagels. I'm untouchable.
会上多吃点百吉饼 谁也动不了我
Right.
你厉害
Any vote to revoke my tenure has to be unanimous.
任何撤销我任期的表决必须全票通过才能生效
I've got you and maybe even Cuddy.
我有你保我 说不定还有卡迪
Well, that settles it.
是啊 这就能摆平他了
Mr. Ruthless Corporate Raider...
无情的企业狙击手先生[公♥司♥蓄意收♥购♥者]
will be totally stymied, go home,
会被我们击溃 跑回家
curl up on the floor of his shower and weep.
蜷缩在地板上 淹没在泪海中
What can he do? I got a contract.
他能怎么办 我是签了合同的
Does it say how much your team is paid,
你的合同写没写付多少薪水给你的团队
where you parking space is,
你的停车位在哪里
if your car should be filled with horse manure?
你的车是不是该塞满马粪
Vogler's smart.
沃格勒是个聪明人
He's got some plan to get you.
他肯定已经想好怎么对付你了
Does it involve candy?
会对我用糖衣炮弹吗
'Cause I'm a sucker for chocolates.
因为我对巧克力毫无免疫力
She's doing better. Oh, thank God.
她好多了 感谢上帝
Technically, Alexander Fleming.
准确来讲 要感谢亚历山大·弗莱明
He developed antibiotics.
他发明了抗生素
Pneumonia's under control.
肺炎已经控制住了
From now on, what say you go with human food, okay?
从现在起 给她吃人吃的东西 可以吗
Absolutely. Swear to God. This time, that's your guy.
绝对 向上帝发誓 这次你找对人了
Rachel and Joel Kaplan?
是瑞秋和乔·卡普兰吗
Yes? You're under arrest.
是的 你们被捕了
You have the right to remain silent. What did we do?
你们有权保持沉默 我们犯什么法了
You're being charged with child endangerment.
你们被指控迫♥害♥儿童
What? How?
什么 怎么回事
Starving your kid. I'm from Social Services.
让你们的孩子挨饿 我是社会福利部的
We're taking responsibility for your baby.
现在起你们的孩子由我们照顾
This is how Vogler's gonna destroy me?
这就是沃格勒击垮我的手段吗
What did he do? Grease your cane?
他干什么了 给你的拐棍儿抹油
He had my patients arrested.
他找人抓走了我的病人
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表