wipe your own ass.
擦自己屁♥股♥
It's always ugly. Always.
生命永远都是丑陋的 永远都是
We can live with dignity.We can't die with it.
只能带着尊严活着 不能带着尊严去死
No treatment.
还是不接受治疗
Maybe we can get a court order,uh,
也许可以申请一份法♥院♥令
override her wishes,
否决她的愿望
claim she doesn't have the capacity to make this decision.
说她没有作决定的能力
But she does.
但她可以
But we could claim that
不过我们可以说
the illness made her mentally incompetent, right?
疾病使她精神错乱 对吧
A pretty common result. That didn't happen here.
这样就皆大欢喜 别费力气了
He's not gonna do it.
他不会这么做的
She's notjust a file to him anymore.
对豪斯来说她已经不只是单纯的病例
He respects her.
他尊重她
So because you respect her,you're going to let her die?
尊重她 你就让她去死吗
I solved the case.My work is done.
我已经作出诊断 没我什么事了
Patients always want proof.
病人总是要证明
We're not making cars here.
我们又不是造汽车的
We don't give guarantees.
才不会提供担♥保♥
I think we can prove it's a worm.
我想我们能证明
It's noninvasive. It's safe.
非入侵性检查 绝对安全
I'm not completely sure, but...
我也不太确定 但是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.What's the damn idea?
得 得 你到底想说什么
Have you ever seen a worm under an X-ray?
你在X光片中见过虫子吗
A regular, old, no-contrast,
一种常规 古老 无对比度
hundred-year-old-technology X-ray?
上百年科技的X光片
They light up like shotgun pellets,
虫子的X光片看起来像是猎枪子弹
just like on a contrast M.R.I.
跟核磁共振成像一样
Which is the same thing as a CT scan,
可我们已做过CT透视
which we did, which proved nothing.
什么都看不见
The worm's cyst is the same density as the cerebrospinal fluid.
虫胞密度和脑脊髓液密度相近
We're not gonna see anything in her head.
所以在大脑中找不到绦虫
But Chase is right.
可奇斯说对了
He's right. We should X-ray her.
他是对的 可以做X光
But we don't X-ray her brain. We X-ray her leg.
可这次不是大脑 而是她的腿
Worms love thigh muscle.
虫子喜欢大腿肌
If she's got one in her head,
如果她的大脑里有虫子
I guarantee you there's one in her leg.
大腿中肯定也有
Hold still, Rebecca.
别动 丽贝卡
This here...
这里
is a worm larva.
是一只幼虫
So, if it's in my leg,it's in my brain?
我腿里有虫子 就是说大脑里也有吗
Are you looking for a guarantee?
你不是想要证明吗
It's there.Probably been there six to ten years.
这就是 它可能已经在那住六年了
Do I have more? Probably.
还有更多吗 很有可能
It's good news.
这是个好消息
What do we do now? Now we get you better.
现在该怎么办 让你好起来
Albendazole.
阿苯达唑
Two pills?
就两片药
Yeah. Every day,for at least a month, with a meal.
是的 每天饭后 持续服用一个月
Two pills? Yeah.
就两片药吗 没错
Possible side effects include
可能出现的不良反应有
abdominal pain, nausea, headaches, dizziness, fever...
腹痛 呕吐 头痛 眩晕 发烧
and hair loss.
还有脱发
We'll probably make you keep taking the pills
即使你出现以上所有不良反应
even if you get every one of those.
还是要坚持吃药
Why did you hire me?
你为什么雇我
Does it matter?
这重要吗
Kinda hard to work for a guy who doesn't respect you.
很难为不尊重自己的人工作
Why? Is that rhetorical?
为什么 这是你的口头禅吗
No. It just seems that way 'cause you can't think of an answer.
不是 只是奇怪你会不知道答案
Does it make a difference what I think?
你真的在乎我的想法吗
I'm a jerk.
我是个混♥蛋♥
The only thing that matters is what you think.
重要的是你自己的想法
Can you do the job?
你能胜任这份工作吗
You hired a black guy because he had a juvenile record.
你雇福曼 是因为他有少年犯罪史
No.
才不是
It wasn't a racial thing.
这不是种族问题
I didn't see a black guy.
我看到的不是个黑人
I just saw a doctor...
而是一名医生
with a juvenile record.
兼有少年犯罪史
I hired Chase 'cause his dad made a phone call.
我雇奇斯 因为他爹老烦我
I hired you...
我雇你
because you are extremely pretty.
因为你美艳动人
You hired me to get into my pants?
你竟然只图我的美色
I can't believe that that would shock you.
你这么奇怪干嘛
It's also not what I said.
我可没这么说
No, I hired you because you look good.
错了 我雇你 是因为你养眼
It's like having a nice piece of art in the lobby.
就像门廊里的花瓶
I was in the top of my class.
我是我们班里的尖子
But not the top.
但并非名列前茅
I did an internship at the Mayo Clinic.
我还在梅奥诊所做过实习医生
Yeah. You were a very good applicant.
没错 你的确在众求职者中促类拔萃
But not the best.
但并非最好的
Would that upset you? Really?
这让你很沮丧吗 真的
To think that you were hired because of some genetic gift of beauty
我雇你是 看在你的天生丽质
instead of some genetic gift of intelligence?
而非天资聪颖 所以你很不快吗
I worked very hard to get where I am.
我是几经辛苦才得到这份工作的
But you didn't have to.
但你不需要
People choose the paths that gain them the greatest rewards
人们总是选择用最小努力
for the least amount of effort.
换取最大的回报
That's a law of nature,
这是人之常情
and you defied it.
而你却反其道而行
That's why I hired you.
这才是我看中你的原因
You could have married rich. You could have been a model.
你大可以嫁给一个富翁 或者做名模
You could havejust shown up and
你只要稍微卖♥♥弄姿色
people would have given you stuff.
就能得到想要的东西
Lots of stuff.
很多东西
But you didn't. You worked your stunning little ass off.
可你却没有 你抛开自己容貌上的优势
Am I supposed to be flattered?
我是不是该感到荣幸啊
Gorgeous women do not go to medical school...
美女不会进医学院
unless they're as damaged as they are beautiful.
除非美丽的外表下藏着一颗受伤的心
Were you abused by a family member?
你被家人虐待过吗
No. Sexually assaulted?
没有 被强♥奸♥过吗
No!
没有
But you are damaged, aren't you?
反正你的心是受伤的 对吧
I have to go.
我得走了
I followed her.
我跟踪她
I couldn't stop thinking about what that doctor said.
我脑子里满是那医生的话
I told you not to listen to him.He's an idiot.
告诉过你别听他的 他是个白♥痴♥
I was orange!
我变橙色了
I don't want to know what you found out.
我不想知道你发现了什么
You don't care?
你不关心吗
I'm your doctor.
我只是你的医生
You've been good to me and good to this hospital.
我很感激你为我以及医院做的一切
Of course I care.
我当然关心
But I don't see how this conversation can end well for me.
但是我不知该如何收场
Neither your wife is having an affair,or she's not having an affair,
不管你的老婆有没有外遇
and you have come here because you rightly think I should fire him.
你来我这都是想要我开除他
But I can't.Even if it costs me your money.
可是我做不到 即便你花钱
The son of a bitch is the best doctor we have.
这个混♥蛋♥是我们最好的医生
Feeling any better?
感觉好些了吗
I can't complain.
挺好的
As you know, the hospital has certain rules.
你知道的 医院里有明文规定
And as you also know, we tend to ignore them.
而我们喜欢无视那些规定
But I think this one's gonna be a little obvious
但是这的确有些明目张胆
unless we get your help.
除非你帮忙
If anyone asks,
如果谁问起
you have 11 daughters and five sons.
你就说你有十一个女儿和五个儿子
Hi! Look who's here!
看是谁来了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表