I know what you meant. We're waiting.
我知道你什么意思 我们等着
My throat hurts. So you said.
我喉咙痛 那是你说的
How long are we waiting?
我们等了多久了
Two minutes less than when you asked me two minutes ago.
比两分钟前你问的时候少了两分钟
Hi. Hi. I'm Dr. Cuddy.
你好 你好 我是卡迪医生
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Dr. Cuddy, thanks for the consult.
卡迪医生 多谢前来会诊
His throat seems to have some condition.
他的喉咙有些不适
Say "Ah." Ah.
说"啊" 啊
He has a sore throat.
他喉咙痛
Of course. Yes, why didn't l-
当然 是 我怎么就没
I mean, because he said that it hurt,
我是说 因为他说疼
and I should have deduced that meant it was sore.
我应该推断是痛的
I was in a board meeting.
我在开董事会议
Patients come first, right?
病人优先 不是吗
Wouldn't want to prescribe a lozenge if there's any doubt about its efficacy, huh?
止咳糖疗效仍有疑问 就不打算开药是吗
You once asked me why I think I'm always right,
你曾问我为何我总认为自己是对的
and I realized that you're right.
我意识到 你是对的
At least, I think you're right.
至少我认为你对
I don't really know, how do I?
我并不真的知道 怎么能知道呢
Hey. I'm here. Go home. Drink some hot tea.
我在这里呢 回家 喝点热茶
Excellent counsel.
出色的会诊
Negative on parvovirus B-19.
细小病毒B-19阴性
I'm impressed. Thank you. I was born to run gels.
了不起啊 多谢 天生跑胶的料
I meant about Chase. What about Chase?
我说奇斯呢 奇斯怎么了
Well, the man has no physical interest in you.
这个人对你的外貌没有兴趣
He has a completely professional relationship with you,
绝对的同事关系
respects you as a colleague and a doctor.
尊重你 如同对同事和医生
And yet, he can't look at you without thinking sex.
还有 看着你 满脑袋想的是做♥爱♥
Because I asked what kind of sex could kill you?
就因为我问什么样的性♥爱♥能害死人吗
You now have total control over your relationship with him.
你俩的关系 现在你说了算
So, a woman can't express her interest in sex
女性必须占据主导
without it being some professional power play?
才能表示对性的兴趣吗
No. If you look the way you do and you say what you said,
不 但是如果回想下你所说 所做的
you have to be aware of the effect that it's going to have on men.
当心这样做对一个男人产生的影响
Men should grow up.
男人总也长不大
Yeah, and dogs should stop licking themselves.
对 狗改不了吃屎
It's not gonna happen. What's going on?
不会发生的 出什么事了
Yeah, what are you doing here? Looking for you guys.
对了 你在这里干嘛 找你们
Why didn't you page us?
为什么不呼我们
'Cause I knew you'd be here.
因为我知道你们在这里
Who told him? No one.
谁告诉他的 没人
I assume you're trying to prove my crazy, two-illness theory wrong,
料到你们想要证明我疯狂的两病同发理论是错的
so, obviously, you're gonna be in the lab.
所以 显然 你们会在化验室
You spin the urine? Not yet.
尿沉渣检验好了吗 还没
Talk to me when you have.
做完了通知我
What'd you find out?
发现什么了
Kidney failure. It's acute interstitial nephritis.
肾衰 急性间质性肾炎
I wonder if that's significant.
我在想这重要吗
It means the antibiotics didn't cause the kidney failure.
那就表示抗生素并非肾衰诱因
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
If you guys hadn't been so busy trying to prove me wrong,
要是你们没有忙着挑我的刺
you might've checked in on the poor kid.
就会有空观察可怜的男孩
You visited a patient?
你看过病人了吗
I was sitting by his bed all morning,
我在他床边坐了一个早上
just so he'd know someone was there for him.
让他知道还有人关心他
I looked in on him. He's much better.
我看过他了 好多了
Ergo, the treatment's working.
因此 治疗起效了
Ergo, me right, you wrong.
因此 我对 你们错
Hey, I'm glad for the kid.
我为男孩高兴
That smugness of yours really is an attractive quality.
装模作样的确是你的魅力所在
Thank you.
谢谢
It was either that or get my hair highlighted.
要不我就去把头发染了
Smugness is easier to maintain.
装模作样保持起来要容易得多
I get that you're not a big believer in the "catching flies with honey" approach,
我明白你不相信蜂蜜抓苍蝇的方法
but do you honestly think you'll collect a jarful by cleverly taunting them?
但你真的相信嘲弄法能抓一罐子吗
Flies, no. Doctors, sure.
苍蝇 不行 医生 一定
If I'd said to Foreman,
要是我和福曼说
"Nice try. Great guess,
"尝试的好 猜得不错
but sorry, not this time,"
但是对不起 不对"
what do you think he'd be doing right now?
你觉得他现在会在干嘛
I think he'd go home not feeling like a piece of crap.
我想他回家时不会觉得自己一无是处
Exactly.
没错
You want him to feel like a piece of crap?
你想让他觉得自己一无是处吗
No. I don't want him going home.
不 我不想让他回家
Dr. Foreman.
福曼医生
Still have the cough. I'm feeling a lot better though.
还是咳嗽吗 但感觉好多了
His fever is gone. His rash is going away.
他的烧退了 疹子也退了
I see. Is everything okay?
知道了 一切都好吗
Just ordering some tests. Absolutely nothing to worry about.
就是预约几个检查 没有什么可担心的
How much longer?
还要多久
9:30. I figure she was on the eighth hole when I paged her.
9点半 我想我呼她的时候 她在8号♥洞
You probably got another half hour.
大概能玩半个小时
I ran a T.S.H., T3
我检测了促甲状腺激素 三碘甲状腺素
and T4. The patient's negative for hypothyroidism.
甲状腺素 不是甲状腺机能减退
I'm not talking about you.
说的不是你
The fact that he's getting better would
事实是 他在好转
indicate the unreliability of the tests.
说明检测结果不可靠
If I'm right and it's a viral infection,
如果我是对的 是病毒感染
one of two things always happen:
下面两种情况必有其一
The patient dies, or the patient's immune system fights off the invader.
病人死亡 或病人免疫系统抗击感染
What's with her?
她怎么回事
Her leg hurts after running six miles.
跑了6英里后 她腿疼
Who knows? Could be anything.
谁知道呢 什么都有可能
He's getting better. That doesn't prove you're right.
他在好转并不证明你是对的
That just proves he's getting better.
仅证明他在好转
It-It's not two illnesses. It can't be two illnesses.
不是两病同发 不可能是两病同发
I am so glad you work here.
你在这里工作 我太高兴了
If I'm right, the antibiotics you prescribed...
如果我是对的 你开的抗生素
could box his kidneys and liver, impeding his ability to fight off the virus.
会阻断肝肾 抑止抵抗病毒的能力
It could kill him. Well, that certainly would be a concern.
会害死他的 这的确值得考虑
Fifty bucks?
赌50元吗
Don't look away. The space monkeys will be all over you.
别走神 太空猴子会打败你的
You wanna bet on the patient's health?
你要那病人的健康打赌
You think that's bad luck?
你认为不吉利吗
You think that God will smite him because of our insensitivity?
你认为上帝会因我们的无动于衷而惩罚他吗
Well, if God does, you make a quick 50.
要是这样 白送你50块
Oh. Go check his white blood count.
噢 检查他的白细胞计数
If he's fighting off a virus like you think, it'll be way up.
若如你想的是病毒感染 会显著升高
Hey. Cuddy said you needed a consult. What's up? I'm busy.
卡迪说你要求会诊 什么事 我忙呢
I was just being glib. You haven't said anything.
我就是一时嘴快 你什么也没说
No. Before, when I was talking about Brandon's girlfriend
不 之前 我说布兰登女友
thinking sex could kill you.
认为做♥爱♥能害死人的时候
I was just making a joke because I was uncomfortable.
我就是开玩笑 因为我不是很自在
Oh, I don't even remember what you said.
我连你说过什么都不记得了
I'm uncomfortable about sex.
性让我心神不安
Well, we don't have to talk about this. Sex could kill you.
我们没有必要讨论这个 性能害死你
Do you know what the human body goes through when you have sex?
你知道在做♥爱♥时人体会发生什么变化吗
Pupils dilate. Arteries constrict.
瞳孔放大 动脉收缩
Core temperature rises, heart races, blood pressure skyrockets.
体温上升 心跳加速 血压猛涨
Respiration becomes rapid and shallow.
呼吸短浅而急促
The brain fires bursts of
大脑肆意地
electrical impulses from nowhere to nowhere.
放射电脉冲
Secretions spit out of every gland,
各腺体排放分泌物
and the muscles tense and spasm
肌肉的收缩程度
Like you're lifting three times your body weight.
相当于你在举起你体重三倍的重物
It's violent, it's ugly, and it's messy.
它就是暴♥力♥ 丑陋与肮脏的混合体
and if god hadn't made it unbelievably fun,
如果上帝没有把性变得难以置信地有趣
the human race would've died out eons ago.
那么人类早已灭绝了
Men are lucky they can only have one orgasm.
男人只有一次性高♥潮♥是很幸运的事情
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表