Dr. Wilson, would you mind leaving the room, please?
威尔森医生 请你离开会议室 好吗
Excuse me? We're going to take another vote.
你说什么 我们要进行另一项表决
Well, first of all, you can't void my vote
首先 你不能通过驱赶我出去
by making me stand in the hallway.
来剥夺我投票的权利
And second, you should check the by laws.
其次 你应该查一查议事程序
You need notice and at least one business day
你需要先发通知 然后至少一个工作日之后
before you can reconsider any matter.
才能重新考虑同一项提议
We're voting on a different matter,
我们将要表决的是不同的提议
which you are conflicted out of.
你有利益冲突 需要回避
How can I be conflicted?
我怎么会有利益冲突
This vote is whether to dismiss Dr. James Wilson.
投票将决定是否开除詹姆斯·威尔森医生
Naomi is refusing to have the C-section.
内奥米拒绝剖腹产
Her odds aren't good enough.
她活命的机率不容乐观
They do suck. Where's Wilson?
这夫妻两真没用 威尔森在哪儿
Paged him twice.
呼他两次了
She does this, she knows she's gonna die.
她知道自己活不成 还要这么做
She's saving her child.
她是想救她的孩子
Cameron would point out
卡梅隆在的话会告诉你们
that people are capable of sacrifice.
人类多么有牺牲精神
Cameron isn't here.
卡梅隆可不在这儿
Perhaps proving her point.
刚好证明了她的观点
You think this woman is making a rational decision?
你觉得这女人的决定理智吗
I think people can overcome their baser drives.
我相信人可以战胜自己的本能
Pretty damn rarely.
这种人稀罕的可怜
And not this time. This is purely biological.
而且这次不是 这是纯生物性的
In evolutionary terms,
从进化的角度看
the needs of the next generation are more important.
生下一代比较重要
You're saying she's making the right call?
你觉得她做了正确的决定
Darwin is. I'm not.
达尔文觉得 我不
The next generation is not my patient.
下一代不关我的事
We have to raise the odds for Mommy.
我们要提高妈妈的生存几率
Where the hell is Wilson? He's the oncologist.
威尔森跑哪去了 他可是肿瘤专家
Good plan. Cure cancer.
好主意 治愈癌症
I'm surprised no one ever thought of that before.
我真奇怪怎么以前没人想到
There he is.
他在那儿
Dr. House.
豪斯医生
You guys bust out? We made bail.
你们越狱了吗 保释了
They won't let us in our baby's room.
他们不让我们见宝宝
Weird.
不可思议啊
You think they'd let you take her home
他们正琢磨着你俩是不是想杀了孩子
while they figured out if you tried to kill her.
你说人家还会让你们带她回家吗
We're good parents. We fed her whenever she was hungry.
我们是合格的父母 她一饿我们就喂她
Big meals. We had no idea that diet was so bad.
大餐 我们不知道那食谱那么糟糕
The nutritionist said it had everything she needed.
营养专家说那里面有她需要的所有东西
Listen. The kid who stacks the free-range grapefruit in
听着 在你所谓的健康食品店里
your health food store is not a nutritionist.
摆放有机柚子的小子可不是营养专家
But my uncle is.
可我叔叔真的是
He went to college and everything.
他大学学的就是这个
Foreman, I need a C.T. Scan on--
福曼 帮我预约断层扫描 患者为...
Olive Kaplan.
奥利弗·卡普兰
Seriously?
没开玩笑
Olive Kaplan.
奥利弗·卡普兰
Look for abscesses or occult infections. Yeah.
检查有没有脓肿或是隐性感染 对
Bye-bye.
拜拜
Listen. Vogler's all about clinical trials.
找你有事 沃格勒对临床试验一头的劲
The hospital's chock full of them.
医院快被他的试验噎死了
There's gotta be something for small-cell lung cancer.
其中肯定有什么是关小细胞肺癌的
What are you doing?
你做什么
I got sacked.
我被解雇了
Did you make a pass at Cuddy?
你和卡迪调情了吗
I told you. She only has thighs for me.
不是告诉过你吗 她只对我有性趣
I voted to keep you.
我投票留下你
So he's getting rid of every board member
所以他是在除掉每个想我留下的
who votes to keep me around.
董事会成员
Yeah. Every one of us.
是啊 每一个
Just you? Yep.
只有你一个 对
But you're only off the board, right?
你只是离开董事会 对吧
They couldn't have gotten unanimous approval for you.
他们不可能一致通过开除你
Brown from oncology voted no. So did Cuddy,
肿瘤科的布朗投了反对票 卡迪也是
Taylor and Peavey.
加上泰勒和百威
Oh, so you're off the board.
恩 这么看你只是离开董事会
Big deal.
有什么呀
Frees up Wednesday nights for bowling.
星期三晚上解放了可以打保龄
You're still a doctor.
你还是个医生嘛
Yeah. Getting dumped looks great in Who's Who.
是啊 被开除太棒了都能上名人录了
Vogler gave me the option of resigning.
沃格勒让我主动辞职
And I took it.
我接受了
Big of him. I got no kids.
他可真够大方 我没有孩子
My marriages sucks.
我的婚姻就是个悲剧
I only had two things that worked for me.
我仅有的两样有意义的东西
This job and this stupid screwed-up friendship,
就是这个工作和这份该死的友谊
and neither mattered enough to you
结果这两样你都满不在乎
to give one lousy speech.
让你做一次无聊的演讲都不行
They matter.
我在乎
If I could do it all again You'd do the same thing.
如果能重来... 你还会这么做
Well, you'll be gone soon too.
算了...你也快要走了
Those clinical trials?
那临床试验的事
I'll make some calls.
我会打电♥话♥问问
Thanks.
谢谢
It's-- It's not cancer.
这 这不是癌症
It's not gonna kill me?
不会要我命吗
It's hemorrhoids.
只是痔疮
But all that blood-- I mean, that can't be right.
可那么多血 我觉得肯定不正常
Looks worse than it is.
看起来严重而已
Nice job of protecting me. Can this wait?
谢谢你保护我 能等会吗
His ass can wait.
他的屁♥股♥可以等
You save my job by sacking Wilson?
你为了保住我开除威尔森
What did you think would happen
一开口就乱嚷嚷
when you made that speech?
当时你脑子里在想什么
That you would just pout for a little while
以为随便发顿脾气
and we'd all forgive you?
我们都会原谅你的吗
You don't spit on the man that signs your paycheck.
他是出钱的老板 哪个像你这样招惹他
First Cameron, then Wilson.
首先是卡梅隆 接着是威尔森
You're next. Pull your pants up.
下一个就是你 穿上你的裤子
So it's about the money.
难道都是因为钱
Of course it's about the money.
当然是因为钱
The money Vogler gave,
沃格勒出的钱
he could have bought a few jets,
他本可以拿去买♥♥几架喷气飞机
maybe a baseball team.
或者一支棒球队
Or just stuck it in Chase Manhattan and collected interest.
或者存进大通银行坐收利息
But he gave it to us to buy equipment, to do research.
但他选择给我们买♥♥仪器 做试验
You are a great doctor, House,
你是个好医生
but you are not worth a hundred million dollars.
可你不值一亿美金
We've sequenced the D.N.A. Of the tumor cells.
我们做了肿瘤细胞DNA测序
P53 gene mutation at codon 55.
P53基因的第55位密♥码♥子发生突变
She's perfect for your trial.
她的情况完全符合你的实验条件
Hmm. She's pretty far advanced.
有难度 她的癌症已经很晚期了
Well, you want easy cases, you picked the wrong specialty.
你想要简单的话 你选错行了
Otherwise in good health? Excellent.
病人其它身体条件好吗 相当不错
When can she start? Middle of next week.
她什么时候能开始 下周三或周四
Cancer's already stage III.
癌细胞已经在第三♥期♥了
It'd be a waste of time. She can start in two days.
快没时间了 两天之后开始
She can't start in two days. She's pregnant.
她两天之后不能参与试验 她怀孕了
She won't be in two days.
过两天她就不怀孕了
I've scheduled a C-section.
我预约了剖腹产
She'd still have to wait a month.
那她也要再等一个月
You can't take part in any trial
大手术后三十天内
for at least 30 days after major surgery.
不能参与任何临床试验
Well, it's definitely surgery, but major?
好吧 那绝对是个手术 不过大小嘛
It's not your call. Again,
这不是你说了算的 还是
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表