Brr. Icy.
冻死了
I'll definitely think twice before correcting one of your mistakes again.
在再次纠正你的错误前 我绝对会三思
Correct all you want.
尽管纠正
Of course, it's a bit more productive if there's an actual mistake.
当然 若真有错的话 就更有效了
Right. I always forget that part.
没错 我老忘了这个
I gave her the heparin,
我给她用了肝素
which means the necrosis is not a reaction to the warfarin,
也就是说坏死不是华法令导致的
which is probably why she's not responding to your treatment.
恐怕也是为何她对你的治疗没有反应的原因
Yet.
目前还没
If you didn't screw up, then what is it?
要是你没搞错 那么是什么缘故
You don't have an answer. Yet.
你不知道答案 目前还没
When you come up with something, let me know.
要是你有了什么想法 告诉我
I'll be in the clinic, warming up.
我在门诊 去暖和暖和
I'm the only one who's always stood behind you
你出问题的时候
when you've screwed up.
我总是唯一那个支持你的人
Why? Why would you support someone who screws up?
为什么你要支持一个总出问题的家伙
Because I'm not insanely insecure,
因为我没有疯狂的不安全感
and because I can actually trust in another human being,
也因为我能真正的信任另一个人类
and I am not an angry, misanthropic son of a bitch.
我不是个愤怒的 憎恶人类的混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry. You said you weren't angry.
抱歉 你说你不愤怒的
Who would you fire?
你会解雇谁
No one.
谁也不解雇
Not an option.
没有这个选项
If everyone took a pay cut and put in a few more hours,
要是大家减薪 延长工作时间
we could all stay for the same amount of money.
我们都能留下 用同样的预算
Figures you'd try and come up with a solution where no one gets hurt.
料到你会试着想办法不伤害别人
The problem is,
问题是
the world doesn't work that way just 'cause you want it to.
世界总是不会如你所愿的
Figures you'd stall and refuse to deal with the issue.
料到你会逃避问题
Problem is,
问题是
the world doesn't go away just because you want it to.
世界也不会因你逃避而如你所愿的
Excuse me. Dr. House?
打扰了 是豪斯医生吗
My wife saw you yesterday. Lucille Hernandez?
我妻子昨天见过你 露西尔·贺尔南德斯
Uh, he's not in today.
他今天不在
My wife said he walked with a cane.
我妻子说他拄拐杖
He's also got a bit of a drug problem.
他还有吸毒的毛病
Sometimes doesn't show up for weeks.
有时候几周不见人
The M.R.I. 's are rented, but, um-
核磁共振是租的 不过
Did you make a decision? He's not gonna fire anybody.
决定了吗 他不会解雇任何人的
Yes. I'm gonna cut the pay of all four of us.
对 我们四个都减薪
Seventeen percent across the board will
减薪17%能让你留住我们全部
allow you to keep us all for the same amount of money.
能让你用同样的预算留住我们全部
I believe it's what you suits call a "Win-win".
我相信这就是你们生意人说的"双赢"
All right, uh, Iif you can... No.
行 我 要是你能... 不
If he can work it
要是他能接受
so we keep the current staff for the same amount of money,
那么我们用同样的预算保留现有人员
what difference does it make?
有什么不同吗
It's not about the money.
不是关于钱
This is not a negotiation. It never was.
这不是谈判 从来不是
I need to know that whatever I ask you to do,
我得知道 无论我让你做什么
however distasteful you find it, you'll do it.
无论你觉得多么不愉快 你都会做
And just as importantly, you need to know that.
同样重要的是 你得明白这点
What's going on with my wife?
我妻子怎么了
Even if I was Dr. House,
就算我是豪斯医生
physician-patient confidentiality protects me from annoying conversations.
医患保密协定允许我不必非得答话
She told me about the tumor. Yeah?
她和我说了瘤的事 是吗
She also tell you why she's refusing to have it removed?
她还说了她拒绝摘除手术的原因
I don't care about a scar.
我不在乎疤痕
And she can always gain the weight back.
她还会胖回来的
You want her to regain the weight?
你要她胖回来吗
Yeah. I mean, only if she wants to.
对 我是说 只要她愿意
Why?
为什么
I've always thought she looked sexiest when she was pregnant.
我总是认为她怀孕的时候最性感
Something about knowing she's a mother just makes me want to
知道她是个母亲就让我想要...
Tell her that and leave me alone.
和她说 别烦我
I did. You gotta talk to her.
我说了 你得和她谈谈
I couldn't bear it if something happened to her.
要是她有什么不测 我没法忍♥受
The tumor is benign. Nothing's gonna happen,
瘤是良性的 什么也不会发生
except maybe some more heartburn.
除了有点烧心
What if it gets even bigger, or it changes?
要是它变大呢 或者癌变了
You know where to find us. Building's not going anywhere.
你知道去哪找我们 这座楼是不会跑走的
Tell her it's cancer. You obviously don't have a problem with lying.
告诉她是癌症 显然你撒谎很在行
Oh. Way to win me over.
想法说服我
We got six kids. She can't afford to take a chance.
我们有6个孩子 她不能有侥幸心理
You have kids. How novel.
你们有孩子 多新鲜啊
That changes everything.
那样的话就不一样了
So if Mommy gets heartburn, one of them might catch on fire.
要是妈妈烧心了 其中一个就着火了
Please. I don't know what we do.
求你 我不知道我们该怎么办
They are cute.
他们很可爱
Have her come back in. What?
让她回来 什么
Your plight has moved me. Tell your wife to come back.
你的境况打动了我 让你妻子回来
The necrosis is getting worse.
坏死情况更严重了
Maybe because we're treating her for the wrong thing.
可能是我们找错病因了
Have you found the right thing? No.
那你找到真正的病因了吗 没有
Then we continue the treatment,
那就接着治疗
hope it's just taking longer than it should.
希望只是时间问题
At this point, it doesn't matter what caused the necrosis.
现在 是什么引起细胞坏死已不重要了
Or who. If we don't stop it from spreading,
或者是谁 若我们不阻止它扩散的话
it'll kill her before the end of the day.
她撑不到明天
What else can we do? Get rid of it.
我们还能做什么 除掉它
Remove the dying flesh
在坏死肌肉
before it penetrates the abdominal wall.
穿透腹壁前除掉它
Do it.
照做吧
There's still a chance the heparin treatment
肝素治疗还是有可能
could start to take effect.
会起作用
We're gonna wait as long as we can,
我们会尽量等
but if there's no change in the next few hours,
但若接下来的几小时内仍无好转的话
we're gonna have to treat the symptoms directly.
我们只能直接对病患进行手术了
So you can get rid of the sores? Through surgery.
你们能去除溃疡吗 通过外科手术
technically, it's an amputation.
基本来说 就是切除术
Amputation? But the sores are-
切除术 但溃疡是...
Warfarin-induced necrosis attacks fatty tissue,
华法林导致的坏死细胞攻击脂肪组织
mainly in the breasts.
主要是乳♥房♥♥
Wait. Are you talking about cutting off
等等 你是说要割除
my daughter's... breasts?
我女儿的 乳♥房♥♥
She's 10 years old.
她才10岁
A radical mastectomy may be her only chance for survival.
乳♥房♥♥切除术可能是她生存的唯一希望了
I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to ask you to sign this.
很抱歉 但还得请你在这上面签字
Could we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
What, no roses, no chocolates?
怎么 没玫瑰 没巧克力
If you're here to apologize... I'm not here to apologize.
若你是来道歉的 我不是来道歉的
That means you're here for something more complicated.
看来事情还没那么简单
Do you want to fire me?
你想炒了我吗
Yes. Just waiting for an excuse.
是的 只等恰当的时机了
Thank God Vogler came along.
谁让沃格勒出现了呢
It's the only reason I can think of
只有这能解释你为什么
why you're insisting that I made a mistake.
坚持说我犯了错
Really? Because there is another explanation.
是吗 还有另一种解释啊
Perhaps not as much fun as your Freudian analysis,
可能没你那个弗洛伊德式的分♥析♥有趣
but maybe you actually made a mistake.
但也许你确实犯了错
You're doing this because you can't deal with
这样做是因为你无法控制
your feelings for me.
对我的感情
I believe that you are the only one to express feelings.
是你在一厢情愿吧
And if we're gonna look at this from
从一个刚入门的心理医生
a first-year psych's point of view,
的角度来看的话
maybe you want me to fire you.
也许是你想让我炒了你
Maybe that's why you're acting weird
所以你才表现的很奇怪
You're the one being different.
你才奇怪呢
You're always pushing things, pushing the rules,
你总是在施压 压♥迫♥规则
pushing us. But not this time.
压♥迫♥我们 但这次却没有
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表