剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Well, you think Adalind and Nick are going to,
你觉得爱达玲和尼克会
like, you know, move in together, and, uh--
就是同居...
And get married? No.
结婚吗 不觉得
Good, good, 'cause, uh, I don't think that would work.
那就好 那就好 我也觉得这不可行
I mean, Juliette was just so right for Nick--
朱丽叶跟尼克天造地设
the, uh-- the old Juliette,
以前的朱丽叶
not the crazy new one.
不是现在这个疯婆子
I wonder what they're going to name the kid.
我很想知道他们会给孩子取什么名字
And what do you say we put this one
你觉得把这一块放在这里
right there.
怎么样
What do you think, Princess?
你觉得呢 小公主
Is this a beautiful castle?
这个城♥堡♥好看吗
Well, that wasn't very nice.
这可不礼貌
You are going to be the builder of kingdoms.
你会成为王国的建造者
Your Majesty,
陛下
the pilot just reported they are five minutes out.
飞行员报告说他们还有五分钟到
Time for us to go home, Diana.
该回家了 戴安娜
Take her, please.
带上她
We're going to have a nice ride to a big boat.
我们要搭飞机去坐大船啦
Two guys in front of the house.
房♥子前面有两个人
I hear something.
我听到了什么声音
I don't hear anything.
我什么都没听到
Me either.
我也是
That's got to be their way out.
他们肯定是准备这么离开
Juliette is not getting on the helicopter.
朱丽叶休想上飞机
Wu, take the knife.
吴 拿着刀
Downstairs.
楼下
Hell.
妈的
If I'm not back in 60 seconds--
如果我60秒后还没回来...
We'll be gone.
那我们就先走了
They're back.
他们回来了
What happened?
怎么了
They got away.
被他们逃走了
All of them?
他们所有人
They had a helicopter.
他们有直升机
You didn't get Diana.
你没把戴安娜带回来
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What about Juliette? Was she there?
那朱丽叶呢 她在那里吗
She got away too.
她也逃走了
Oh, Nick.
尼克
You can go back home now.
你们可以回家了
What about me? Where am I supposed to go?
那我呢 我要去哪里
You stay here with Bud
你留在这里和巴德一起
until we wrap all this up.
等我们把事情了结
Nick...
尼克
You go home. I'll handle the captain.
你回家吧 队长那边我来处理
Nick did everything he could, but they got away.
尼克拼尽全力 但还是让他们脱身了
My father has Diana now.
戴安娜现在在我父亲手上
There's nothing we can do about it.
我们也无计可施
You tell Adalind?
这事告诉爱达玲了吗
Yeah. Good.
说了 很好
Glad I don't have to again.
幸好不用我再去跟她说这种事
Captain, there's a few bodies up there.
队长 那里有一些尸体
That's out of our jurisdiction, isn't it?
不在我们的辖区 不是吗
Yeah.
对
Shoot anybody?
开枪打死人了吗
One. With a shotgun.
一个 用的猎枪
Well, there's no ballistics. Nothing tying you to them, so...
那没有弹道之说 也就没法把你们和这事牵扯上
Don't worry. I'll handle it.
别担心 我来处理
If it's any consolation, Kenneth is dead.
要说安慰的话 肯尼斯死了
Well, that is some consolation.
确实挺安慰的
I still have to deal with what I did, though.
但我还是得处理我做的事
But that was Jack.
但那是杰克干的
Yeah, but...
对 但...
I can't explain it, and they won't stop looking.
我没法解释 他们也不会停止调查
What we need is a suspect that's about your height...
我们需要的是一个跟你差不多身高的嫌疑犯
With a British accent.
还操着一口英音
What are the chances of finding that?
要找到这样的几率得多低啊
We're going on a big ship across the ocean
我们会登上一艘很大的船 横渡大洋
and take you home.
带你回家
You know, you really are a princess.
你真的是公主
What do you see?
你看见了什么
What? What is it?
怎么回事
Get your hands off me!
把你的手拿开
I am the King!
我是国王
Push!
用力
Here it is! Here it is!
出来了 出来了
Down with the King.
国王拿下了
He'll make a good Jack.
他会成为合格的杰克
I just wish I could tell him how much I appreciate this.
真希望能让他知道我有多感激他
Maybe Jack will tell him.
也许杰克会告诉他
I didn't know Kenneth was gonna do that.
我不知道肯尼斯会这么做
She trusted you.
她信任你
I know.
我知道
I thought they just wanted Diana.
我以为他们只是要戴安娜
You betrayed her!
你出♥卖♥♥♥了她
Do it, Nick.
动手吧 尼克
Kill me. Just do it.
杀了我 动手吧
Do it.
动手
You can't put me out of your misery, huh?
你没办法杀了我
I hope you're not going to tell me you're still in love with me.
你可别跟我说你还爱着我
Get out.
滚
After everything I've done for you,
在我为你做了这么多事之后
you think that's how we're gonna end it?
你觉得最终的结局会是这样吗
You should have killed me when you had the chance.
刚刚有机会的时候 你应该杀了我的
I'm done fighting, Juliette.
我已经受够了争吵了 朱丽叶
Maybe I still love you.
也许我还爱着你
Maybe that's something that just never goes away.
也许这是永远也不会变的事情
I'm done.
我受够了
I know.
我知道
I wish I was.
多希望我也是
Good-bye, Nick.
再见 尼克
Good-bye, Juliette.
再见 朱丽叶
No.
不
No.
不
No, Juliette.
不要 朱丽叶
Nick.
尼克
Juliette, no.
朱丽叶 不要
No, no.
不 不
Get her.
抓住她
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表