剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Bella.
贝拉
Clear.
安全
Bedroom clear.
卧室安全
I got some photos.
有几张照片
That's a nasty scar.
伤疤真吓人
Looks like some kind of burn.
像是某种烧伤
Could that be her mother?
会不会是她妈妈
I think we ought to find out.
我想我们得查一查
It's about time. How'd it go?
时间也差不多 怎么样
I gave them the information.
我把情况给他们了
Did they replace Viktor?
他们撤掉维克托了吗
They did.
对
Prince Kenneth is now in charge.
肯尼斯王子接手了
Kenneth.
肯尼斯
I know of him.
听说过他
I just don't know much about his branch of the family.
但是对他那一支系不是很了解
We shouldn't underestimate him.
不能低估了他
I got the impression he doesn't have much patience.
我觉得他没有多少耐心
He wants Kelly Burkhardt and the child.
他要凯利·伯克哈德和孩子
I'm gonna need to deliver something real soon.
我得尽快交出点有价值的信息
Well, I'll come up with something.
我会弄点出来的
No, we can't keep stalling.
不 我们不能一直这么拖延
If he finds out I'm working for you...
如果被他发现我是在帮你做事
I'm dead.
我就死定了
I'm not sure we should even be talking about this on the phone.
我都不确定是不是应该在电♥话♥上说这事
Well, then come to my office.
那就来我办公室
No, it's too dangerous now.
不 现在太危险了
I don't trust them.
我不相信他们
And they probably don't trust me.
他们可能也不相信我
All right, then where?
好吧 那去哪
I told them I was going back to Spokane tonight.
我跟他们说今晚要回斯波坎
Meet me at the... Willamette paper mill.
在威拉莫特造纸厂吧
At 9:00.
9点
You got to have something I can give them by then.
到时候准备好一些我能给他们的东西
It's my life on the line here.
我现在命悬一线
Don't screw with me.
别糊弄我
You'll regret it.
不然你会后悔的
Bravo.
棒极了
I think we're good here.
我想应该没事了
Got something interesting here on Bella's mom.
贝拉妈妈的情况有点意思
Police report from 1989.
1989年的警♥察♥报告
Cindy Turner was victim of a rape.
辛迪·特纳是一起强♥奸♥案受害人
That's her? No scarring.
这是她 没有疤
Well, the picture was taken 24 years ago.
照片是24年前照的
Same night she was attacked.
她被袭击当晚
"Suspect William Ashford
"嫌疑人威廉·阿什福德
"attacked victim Cindy Turner outside Spackle's Bar and Grill
"在斯派克饭店外袭击了辛迪·特纳
but died at the scene."
但是死在了当场"
No charges filed against Turner.
没有对特纳提起诉讼
All right, well, let's find out how he died.
看看他是怎么死的
Whoa. That looks familiar.
看起来好熟悉
He died the same way our vics died.
他的死状跟我们的被害人一样
And Bella and her mom have got to be the same.
那贝拉和她妈妈肯定是一样的
Ashford's death was ruled accidental.
阿什福德的死被判定为意外
Cause of death: severe allergic reaction
死因 对某种未知事物的
to something unknown.
严重过敏反应
Rosalee.
罗莎莉
I think we've got something that might work,
我觉得我们已经研究出某种也许有用的东西了
but no guarantees.
但是不能保证
It's never been tried.
之前从没试过
What I think we have to do is depolarize her membranes
我的想法是我们得把她的细胞膜去极
by either using a tetrodotoxin or a saxitoxin,
使用河豚毒素或者蛤蚌毒素
both of which should have antagonistic effects
两者都会对她分泌的毒素
to the poison she secretes.
产生拮抗作用
This would allow us to block her
这样就能阻止她
from creating the poison in the first place.
产生这种毒素
Any side effects?
有副作用吗
Yeah, these are some hardcore toxins we're dealing with here.
有 这些可都是剧毒物质
I can't imagine there wouldn't be--
不可能没有
and probably not very good ones.
可能都是些很可怕的副作用
But it's better than her being out there killing people.
但也比她杀人来得强
It's not like she's got a choice here.
她也没有什么别的选择
Do it.
开始吧
Got to go.
挂了
Got a DMV on Bella's mom, Cindy Turner.
查到贝拉妈妈辛迪·特纳的车辆信息了
The address on her license is in Gresham.
牌照上的地址在格雷沙姆
Let's go.
走吧
Bella?
贝拉
I saw your bike. What are you doing here?
我看见你的车了 你怎么在这
Mom.
妈妈
What's wrong, honey?
怎么了 孩子
It happened again,
又出事了
but it wasn't my fault.
但不是我的错
He attacked me, and I told him to leave me alone.
是他袭击了我 我都叫他快走了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
It's not okay, Mom.
有事 妈妈
The police are gonna think that I did it.
警♥察♥会认为是我做的
It doesn't matter what the police think.
警♥察♥怎么想没关系
I can't go back there.
我不能回去
You don't have to.
不用回去
Look, I'm gonna go back to the house,
我回主屋
get you something to eat.
给你拿点吃的
You just rest, hmm?
你就休息一下 好吗
I'll take care of everything.
所有事情都交给我
No.
不
No, you don't!
不 不行
What happened?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Don't lie to me.
别说谎
It's not her fault, Mom.
不是她的错 妈妈
It doesn't matter.
无关紧要
It has to be done.
该做的还得做
No.
不
It's for her own good.
这是为了她好
I will not do this to my daughter.
我不会对我女儿做这种事
You won't have to.
你不用
I will.
我来
Hey, forget knocking.
别敲了
There's a woman on the floor. She's not moving.
有个女人一动不动躺在地上
She's got blood in the back of her head.
她后脑勺在流血
All right, she's got a pulse.
还有脉搏
I'm calling an ambulance.
我打电♥话♥找救护车
Bella.
贝拉
It's okay. We're the police.
没事 我们是警♥察♥
You don't understand.
你不明白
My mother's with her.
我妈妈跟她在一起
It's for your own good!
这是为了你好
Do you want to keep on killing?
你想继续杀人吗
No!
不
Do you want to be raped like your mother and me?
你想像我和你妈妈一样被人强♥奸♥吗
No!
不
You have to do what we all have to do.
你得跟我们一样做该做的
It's for your own good.
这是为了你好
Police!
警♥察♥
No. No!
不 不
Thank God.
谢天谢地
You think you saved her?
你以为这是在救她吗
Oh, you haven't saved her from anything.
你根本不是在救她
Well, maybe we have.
说不定是呢
You need to come with us.
你得跟我们走一趟
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表