剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm...
《格林》前情提要
What's the problem?
怎么了
It appears to be related to
这个问题可能跟我母亲
what my mother did to save my life.
为救我所作出的举动有关
Residual effect
弥留之际的
from my visit to the other side.
后遗效应
I see the way you're looking at me.
我看得出你看我的眼神
Juliette It's not the same.
朱丽叶 不一样了
It'll never be the same.
永远也不可能一样了
Hi, you've reached Juliette. Leave a message.
我是朱丽叶 请留言
We need to talk. Please, please call me back.
我们得谈谈 求你了 回电♥话♥
I need a place to stay.
我需要一个住的地方
I can't go home until I figure out what I am.
我不能回家 直到我搞清楚我是谁
I need you to open a book.
我要你打开一本书
It's the book that Adalind used
就是爱达玲用来
to do what she did to you and Nick.
给你和尼克施法的书
This, I want to read.
那我想读读
You are going to have another baby.
你又要有一个孩子了
That's impossible.
不可能
I haven't been with anyone.
我最近没有跟谁上♥床♥
Well, you must have been with someone.
肯定是跟谁睡过的
You're just gonna have to have a different father,
你会有一个新爸爸
maybe a royal one.
也许还是个皇室
It shouldn't be that hard to get him into bed.
把他拐上♥床♥应该没那么难
Will I get a chance to say good-bye to Victor?
我能跟维克托道个别吗
No, another member of the family
不能 另一个家族成员
will be joining you soon.
会很快加入的
There's nothing in here.
这里面什么都没有
What? For me or for you.
什么 关于我的或者你的情况
Now, where is your mother? She did this to me.
你妈妈在哪 是她让我变成这样的
Juliette, she said there was a possibility
朱丽叶 她说了可能会有
of some side effects.
一些副作用
She didn't know this would happen to you.
她也不知道你会变成这样
Now, please. You need to calm down.
拜托你 冷静一点
No, I'm done calming down, okay?
我不 我已经受够冷静了
You and Nick and Adalind
你 尼克 爱达玲
and all of this Wesen insanity,
还有这一切格林生物的疯狂
I am so sick of it.
让我觉得恶心透了
Okay, I was normal before I met all of you.
在认识你们之前 我就是一个普通人
I want my life back.
我要以前的生活
And if I don't get it...
如果不能如我愿的话
What?
什么
You better watch out.
你最好小心点
Hey, Bella.
贝拉
You were pumping it today.
你今天好有活力
Great ride, huh?
骑得很爽吧
Of course, I had the best view.
当然了 我看到了最好的风景
I was right behind you.
我就在你身后
My view was better.
我的风景比你的还好
You weren't in it.
因为你不在里面
When are we gonna go for a ride together,
我们什么时候一起出来玩呢
just the two of us?
就我们两个
Bikes optional.
骑不骑车都无所谓
Knock it off, Ricky.
够了 里奇
Knock what off? Just leave her alone.
什么够了 别烦她
Oh, oh, you're her bodyguard now.
你现在成她的保镖了
You know what I'm saying.
你知道我什么意思
Yeah, I know what you're saying.
我当然知道你的意思
You're in love.
你爱上她了嘛
Shut up.
闭嘴
Bella.
贝拉
Bella, are you all right?
贝拉 你没事吧
Oh, yeah, I'm okay.
我没事
Are you sure nothing's broken?
确定没摔伤吗
Yeah.
对
Good thing I was following you.
幸好我跟着你
Following me? Why?
跟着我 为什么
I just need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
I'm sorry about what happened.
刚刚的事我很抱歉
Oh, it's okay.
没关系
Rick's a jerk.
里克就是个混♥蛋♥
You can't change that.
你也没办法
Look, I got to go.
我得走了
Just hold on.
等等
You're--you're always in such a hurry.
你总是来去匆匆的
Zack, I really got to go.
扎克 我真的得走了
No, look, you're bleeding.
别 你在流血
Don't. I'm not making this up.
不要 我不是瞎说的
I'm okay.
我没事
Look, Bella.
贝拉
I like you.
我喜欢你
I think you're really great, if you'd just
我觉得你非常棒 如果你可以
slow down long enough to have a conversation--
慢点走 跟我谈谈
No.
不
Now, look, Zack.
听着 扎克
You're a really nice guy and everything, okay,
你各方面都很优秀
but I can't.
但是不行
Oh, god.
天呐
Oh, god. Get away! What is it?
天呐 走开 怎么了
You...You have to go.
你快点走
What did I do?
我做了什么
Don't touch me.
别碰我
You're hurt.
你受伤了
Please.
求你了
Look...I'm not leaving you.
听着 我不会扔下你的
I'm in love with you.
我喜欢你
Don't touch me. No!
不要碰我 不
I told you.
我早跟你说了
What's happening?
这是怎么了
Hi, you've reached Juliette. Leave a message.
我是朱丽叶 请留言
Juliette, it's me.
朱丽叶 是我
Call me.
回我电♥话♥
I don't know what else to say.
我也不知道该说些什么了
You order yet?
你点单了吗
No.
没有
You going to order?
准备点吗
Nah.
不
Something going on?
出什么事了
Juliette walked out.
朱丽叶离家出走了
What, you guys have a fight?
你们两个吵架了
A fight, I could deal with. This...
吵架我倒还有办法 这...
not so much.
算不上吵架
What happened?
怎么了
You know what we had to go through
你知道为了解开爱达玲的咒语
to undo what Adalind did?
我们要做的事吧
Yeah.
知道
Well, there was a side effect.
出现了副作用
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, it's--
没事 这...
it's not what happened to me.
不是我有事
I don't like where this is going.
我不怎么喜欢这个话题的走向
It doesn't get any better.
不喜欢也没用
Juliette's a Hexenbiest.
朱丽叶现在是个巫女了
Run that past me again.
再说一遍
I knew something was wrong.
我就知道出事儿了
I just didn't know what.
只是之前不知道到底是什么
And she was trying to figure out a way to tell me,
而她当时试图找办法告诉我
but she just--she couldn't.
但她...她做不到
So how'd you find out?
所以说你是怎么发现的
How is this possible?
这怎么可能啊
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表