剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Fair enough.
好吧
Can you print us a copy of this image?
能把这画面给我们打印一张出来吗
Yes, I can.
行
You think this is our killer?
你觉得这是我们要找的凶手吗
Given that the shot was taken
是的 假设雷蒙德在死之前
just before Raymond was murdered, yes.
刚拍到了这段视频
But the question is, is this Theo Hinkley,
可问题是 是这个西奥·辛克利干的
the meta-mata whatever?
还是梅塔或马塔干的
Theo was married to Lily.
西奥和莉莉是两夫妻
If this is Theo, she knows what he is.
如果凶手是西奥 她肯定知道他是什么
So when we talk to her, we should be polite.
所以我们去查问她时 应该客气点
How's that?
这样行吗
That's fine.
行
Why don't you come with us on this one?
不如你和我们一起去调查这案子吧
I'm in.
加入
It was assumed that your husband, Theo,
假设是你丈夫西奥
killed Patty and Stetson Donovan.
杀了帕蒂和斯特森·多诺万
Look, I went over this a lot.
这件事我经历了很多
It was years ago.
是几年前的事了
Why do you care now?
现在为什么突然要调查
Murder is murder.
谋杀就是谋杀
There is no statute of limitations.
没有法定诉讼时效
We have a murder at the Donovan house.
我们在多诺万家发现了一起凶杀案
Two nights ago.
就发生两天晚上前
The Donovan house?
在多诺万家吗
Ever hear anything about it being haunted?
有听说过任何闹鬼事件吗
Yeah, sure.
当然有
I believe in ghosts, don't you?
我相信有鬼魂存在 你们不相信吗
We think Theo may be back in town.
我们认为西奥可能回到了镇上
My husband?
我丈夫
I don't think so.
不可能的
Show her.
拿给她看
This was taken by the victim just before he became a victim.
这是死者死前拍到的画面
What is this supposed to prove?
这能证明些什么
Your husband's Wesen.
证明你的丈夫是格林生物
Why don't you tell us what we're dealing with?
不如你告诉我们要对付是什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Look, I gotta get back to work.
我要回去工作了
Lily.
莉莉
I need your help.
我需要你的协助
I need to know what we're dealing with.
我要知道我们在对付的是什么
I am a Grimm.
我是格林
It's all right.
没事的
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
What's going on?
怎么回事
Wesen.
她是格林生物
You sure?
你肯定吗
Pretty sure.
非常肯定
When they get all freaked out and try to get away,
当他们表现出惊恐状 想要逃离时
that's usually what it means.
通常他们就是格林生物
Gotcha.
懂了
You didn't see anything, did you?
你什么也没看到吧
No. Come on.
没 来
I need to know what happened five years ago.
我需要知道五年前发生的事
I'll tell you what happened.
我来告诉你吧
Theo was having an affair with Patty.
西奥当时和帕蒂有一腿
I told Stetson so that he would get her
我告诉斯特森 好让他去叫他们俩
to break it off with Theo, and instead,
斩断情丝 结果相反的是
he killed them both.
他杀了他们俩
His own wife, my husband.
杀了他自己的妻子和我的丈夫
He destroyed my family.
他毁了我的家
Why didn't you tell the detectives five years ago?
你为什么五年前不和警探们说
Do they know what we're talking about?
他们知道我们在说什么吗
We do.
我们知道
How was I supposed to explain any of this
我当时要怎么和他们解释这些事
without getting thrown into a psych ward?
他们会把我关进精神病院的
That my husband couldn't have done it because, unlike Stetson,
我丈夫不可能这么做的 因为他和斯特森不同
he couldn't electrocute people?
他不会把人给电死
This is Stetson.
这人是斯特森
Theo was a scharfblicke.
西奥是个猫头鹰怪
Like me.
和我一样
That's how I know he didn't kill them.
这就是为什么我知道人不是他杀的
He couldn't have.
他做不到
Not like this.
他做不到这样
What kind of wesen are we dealing with?
我们要对付的是什么格林生物
A Matana Zumbido.
是电鳗怪
I told you.
我说过了
It was a Mata-something. I was close.
这是个马塔什么的 说得八♥九♥不离十
If I had known what he was before I told him about Theo and Patty,
如果在把西奥和帕蒂的事告诉他前就知道他是什么
I never would have told him.
我是绝不会把这件事告诉他的
I'm not going back in that house.
我不会回那栋屋子里去
Something killed Raymond.
有什么东西杀了雷蒙德
Yeah. Something did.
没错 有什么东西杀了他
That's why we're not going back in that house.
所以我们才不该回到那栋屋子里
I'm not leaving Portland
在没查出这是什么东西做的之前
until I find out what did this.
我是不会离开波特兰的
We're Ghost Seekers. It's what we're supposed to do!
我们是《鬼魂猎人》 这正是我们该做的事
I never thought any of this was really real.
我从来没想过这种事会是真的
Well, now we have proof that it is,
现在有证据证明这是真的了
and you want to run away.
你却想逃走
Yes. I do.
是的 我就是想逃走
Well, I'm not running.
我是不会逃的
I'm going to prove this is real.
我要去证明这是真的
Hello, Juliette.
你好 朱丽叶
Henrietta?
汉丽埃塔
I'm very much looking forward to meeting you.
我非常期待见到你
The address is 1118 Old Stable Drive.
地址是老马房♥道1118号♥
Remember it. I'll see you later tonight.
把它记下来 今晚见
Wait. What time?
等等 什么时候见
You'll know.
你会知道的
Whose car is that?
那是谁的车
Juliette's.
朱丽叶的
You expecting her?
你知道她会来吗
No.
不
Hope there's not a problem.
但愿这没问题
You scared me.
你吓到我了
Everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Yeah, you know, now that you're back and Trubel's gone,
还好 现在你找回能力 麻烦鬼又走了
I just thought I would do a little more--
我只是觉得我可以多做一些
so I can help out.
帮上你一点忙
Uh, yeah.
对啊
Okay.
好
It's quite a trailer, huh?
真是个不同寻常的拖车 是吧
Mm, no kidding.
可不是吗
What are you guys doing here?
你们到这里来做什么
We're looking for a Matana Zumbido.
我们想要找电鳗怪的资料
Looks something like this.
它看上去就象这样
Well, let's roll up our sleeves.
好了 卷起袖子准备开干吧
Well, you guys know what you're doing.
你们很清楚要做什么
You don't need me for this.
不需要我的帮忙
I don't want to crowd up the place.
我不想在这里跟你们抢空间了
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Hexenbiests.
巫女
Makes sense,
挺合理的
after everything Adalind's done to the both of you.
在爱达玲对你们做了这些事以后
Yeah. To all of us.
是啊 是对我们所有人
Not to me.
可没有对我
You ate her cookie.
你也吃了她的饼干
I did? Yeah.
我吃了吗 没错
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表