剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Sean, what did you find out?
肖恩 你发现什么了吗
I found someone you can talk to.
我找到了一个能和你谈谈的人
I don't need a therapist.
我不需要心理医生
This is not a therapist, believe me.
不是心理医生 相信我
Can he help me?
他能帮到我吗
It's not a he,
不是"他"
and she doesn't talk to just anyone.
而且也不是随便什么人都能见到她的
When can I see her?
我什么时候能见她
If she agrees to this,
假如她同意了
I'll make it happen as soon as I can.
我会尽快安排
Meet me at Cafe Nell at 1:00.
中午1点内尔咖啡见
I should know more by then.
到时我应该能知道更多信息了
Remember the old Donovan house?
还记得多诺万家的老宅吗
Yeah, supposed to be haunted.
记得 是间闹鬼的房♥子
Double homicide, if I remember right.
双重凶杀 假如我没记错的话
You do,
没记错
and in the land of the weird,
而即便在这片诡异的土地上
we've gone over the edge.
也发生了一些出格的事
You all right?
你没事吧
You getting any sleep? Not enough.
你睡得怎样 睡得不太够
You said I could go to the trailer anytime I needed to.
你说过只要有需要我随时可以去拖车那里
Well, last night, I needed to.
昨晚 我就有需要了
Body's inside.
尸体在里面
Victim is Raymond Miller,
死者是雷蒙德·米勒
a ghost hunter.
一名寻鬼人
So...
所以...
this is what you meant by "over the edge."
这就是你说的"出格"
This is the ghost hunter?
这就是那位寻鬼人吗
Oh, yeah. "Ghost Seekers."
没错 是"鬼魂猎人"
They have business cards.
他们还有名片
Based in Seattle.
大本营在西雅图
God.
天呐
Looks like he was struck by lightning.
看起来他是被闪电击中了
More than once.
还不止被击中一次
What could've done this?
会是什么东西造成的
Besides lightning? Beats me.
除了闪电吗 这可考倒我了
Who called it in?
谁报的警
The other two Ghost Seekers.
另外两个鬼魂猎人
Both swear he was killed by the ghost they were after.
他俩都发誓说他是被他们调查的那个鬼魂杀死的
They said his body came flying down the stairs.
他们说他的尸体从楼梯上飞下来
Well, let's see what's upstairs.
那我们就去楼上看看有什么吧
The camera.
摄像机
It used to be a camera.
曾经是个摄像机
You don't suppose he could've recorded his own death?
你不会觉得他可能录下了自己的死亡吧
Maybe,
有可能啊
if I can salvage the memory card.
假如我能抢救下记忆卡
Let's talk to the other two.
我们去和另外两个谈谈
We've been doing the Ghost Seekers web series
我们做这个《鬼魂猎人》网络剧
about a year now.
差不多有一年了
We came across the Donovans' house a few months ago.
几个月前我们发现了多诺万家宅
We felt like we'd really found something.
我们觉得自己真的能发现点东西
Raymond was so excited.
雷蒙德很兴奋
This whole thing, our ghost hunting,
这整件事 我们的寻鬼
it was his passion.
都源于他的激♥情♥
But to see what it did to Raymond,
但是看见了它对雷蒙德所做的事
the way that he, you know...
那种方式...
it was just like the legend.
就和传说中的一模一样
You mean the double homicide.
你是指那起双重谋杀吗
Yeah, the Donovans.
是的 多诺万夫妇
They died in bed together. They were electrified to death.
他们一起死在了床上 他们是被电死的
Just like Raymond.
就和雷蒙德一样
They say the dead husband's ghost still haunts this place,
人们说死去的丈夫的鬼魂仍然在这个地方作乱
killing people the same way he and
用自己和灵魂伴侣五年前被杀的方式
his soul mate were killed five years ago.
杀害其他人
I know we say we're ghost hunters,
我知道我们自称为"寻鬼人"
but you don't think you'll actually run into this stuff.
但实际上我们从来没想过真的会遇上这种事
God, the way he screamed.
天呐 他的尖叫声
I'm telling you, Raymond was killed by a ghost,
我告诉你们 雷蒙德是被一只鬼魂杀害的
and we're gonna find it.
我们一定会把它揪出来的
We're not letting our friend die in vain.
我们决不让自己的朋友白白死去
We're sorry for your loss,
我们对你们的损失深表遗憾
but this is an open investigation.
但是这是公开侦查
Let us figure out what killed Raymond.
让我们来找出是什么杀了雷蒙德
Hey, didn't you see me?
你没看见我吗
You almost ran me over.
你差点撞到我了
Hey, I'm talking to you!
我在和你说话呢
I'm busy, lady! You seem fine to me.
我很忙啊 女士 我看你又没啥事
My car!
我的车
What the hell happened to my car?
我的车怎么了
Time for lunch.
午饭时间到了
Did I do that? I didn't do that.
是我做的吗 不是我做的吧
Did I?
是我吗
I believe you did.
我相信是你做的
Units have been called
警♥察♥被叫去
to the Donovan house a hell of a lot of times.
多诺万家宅好多次了
Neighbors reported strange lights,
邻居报告晚上有奇怪的光
sounds coming from inside the house at night.
和声音从房♥子里传来
But every time cops arrived, the place was empty.
但是每次警♥察♥到场 那地方都是空空如也
No wonder they stopped responding.
难怪后来警♥察♥再也不去了
With no living heirs,
在没有继承人的情况下
the bank seized control of the house five years ago.
五年前银行掌控了那间房♥子
It's still up for sale.
房♥子现在还在出♥售♥中
Patty and Stetson Donovan.
帕蒂和斯特森·多诺万
Young, attractive, successful.
年轻 有魅力 成功
They looked happy.
他们看起来很幸福
Not so much here.
这张看起来可就不那么幸福了
That looks a whole lot like what happened to Raymond.
他们的遭遇看起来和雷蒙德完全类似
Shattered skull, no teeth, eyes blown out--
粉碎了的头骨 没有牙齿 眼睛没了
same MO.
一模一样的手法
Same killer?
是同一个凶手吗
Unless there's more than one.
除非凶手不止一个
Who worked the case?
当初是谁负责此案
Detective Mark Wilson had the lead on it.
马克·威尔森警探负责
Is he still in Portland?
他还在波特兰吗
I think so.
我想是的
Let's see if we invite him down here for coffee.
看看能否请他来喝咖啡
Her name's Henrietta.
她叫汉丽埃塔
Is she related to you?
她和你有亲属关系吗
No.
没有
She's known my mother since she was a child.
她和我母亲自幼相识
She's one of the main reasons my mother
我母亲之所以带我们来波特兰
brought us to Portland.
她是主要原因之一
How old is she?
她有多少岁了
I don't know.
我不知道
No one ever told me, and I'm not about to ask.
没人告诉过我 我也没打算问
You shouldn't either.
你也不该问
So how is she going to be able to help me?
她要怎么样帮我
She won't know until she meets you.
这要等她见到你后才知道
And she might ask you to do certain things.
她可能让你做一些事
Like what?
比如什么
Sort of an evaluation
类似评估测试
to see what you're made of.
看看你都有什么特质
When do I meet her?
我什么时候见她
Call this number.
拨这个号♥码
Memorize it.
记下来
I will. Now.
我会的 现在就记住
Got it.
记下来了
Good.
很好
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
I didn't.
不是我做的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表