剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
It's not her fault. You can't arrest her.
这不是她的错 你们不能抓她
We know.
我们知道
There might be another way.
也许还有别的方法
If you drink this,
如果你喝下这个
we believe it will keep your touch from killing anyone.
我们认为它能让你接触他人且不取人性命
And you're sure it'll work?
你们确定这有用
No.
不确定
It's never been tried.
从没试过
Of if it has been, there's no record.
就是试过 也没有记录
Usually, that means not such a good outcome.
通常来说 这意味着结果不会太好
It may affect you in ways we have no way of predicting.
也许会对你有一些我们预知不到的影响
Not exactly, um, FDA approved, you know?
不是FDA批准用药
Look.
听着
I know a thing or two about side effects.
副作用这事我有点经验
You really want to think about this.
你真的要好好想想
You don't know what it's like
你不知道永远不能
to never be able to experience love.
体验爱情是什么感受
Never feel the touch of another person
永远无法感受他人的碰触
or be able to touch them.
或碰触他人
I don't care about the side effects.
我不在乎什么副作用
It can't be worse than what happens now.
再糟也不过如此了
Sam.
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Sean Renard.
肖恩·雷纳德
We haven't met.
初次见面
I'm Kenneth.
我是肯尼斯
Did you kill him?
是你杀了他
I did.
是我
But he sort of had it coming,
但他也是活该
trying to trick the family into believing
试图让皇室相信
he knew where Kelly Burkhardt and the child were.
他知道凯利·伯克哈德和孩子的下落
Well, I should arrest you.
那我应该逮捕你
Well, my confession is just between the two of us.
我的坦白你知我知
The king is extremely annoyed with how things have progressed.
国王非常不满事情的进展
He desperately wants his granddaughter.
他非常迫切地想要他的孙女
And I've been tasked with the responsibility
我就是他派来完成这一
of making that happen.
任务的人
There's no need for guns.
收起你的枪吧
Nobody's going to shoot anybody.
没人要动刀动枪的
If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead.
如果我想你死 你早就死了
So...this is when you tell me
所以你这会是来告诉我
how important I am to the family
我对家族的重要性
and that we should join forces.
以及我们要团结协作
No.
不
Going there, are we?
要变了吗
This is where I tell you
我这是要告诉你
how important I am to the family.
我对家族的重要性
And unless you join forces with me,
以及除非你跟我合作
you'll end up like your friend Damerov.
不然你就和你的朋友戴莫洛夫一个下场
And the king will mourn the loss
国王会为失去另一个儿子
of another son.
感到悲痛
Think about it.
好好想想
I always think that these first dates are so awkward.
我一直觉得初次约会会很尴尬
You never know what to say or what not to say,
你永远不知道该说什么 不该说什么
what someone's gonna like or not like.
对方喜欢什么 不喜欢什么
And I guess I'm just trying really hard
我在尽最大努力
not to sound like an idiot.
不让自己听起来像个白♥痴♥一样
I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you too.
我也真的很喜欢你
So are you sure you're not bothered by the way I look?
你真的不介意我的样子吗
I think you're a knockout.
我觉得你就是绝代佳人
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表