剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
How are we supposed to book a killer
凶手都已经300岁了
who's over 300 years old?
我们要怎么抓
We have to find him first.
得先找到他
I think it's just getting started.
我觉得这才刚开始
I think that's all of it.
就这么多了
It looks like water.
好像水
Won't taste like it.
味道就不会是了
How'd it go?
怎么样
It's done.
好了
That's it? Yep, it's pure now.
就是这个 对 非常纯净
Now all we have to do is get Juliette to take it.
现在我们只要让朱丽叶喝下它
Oh, that'll be a snap, 'cause, you know,
那容易 因为 你们也知道
the last time she took something we gave her, boy,
上次她喝了我们给她的东西 天呐
that worked out like gangbusters.
结果真是相当成功
And if she thinks Adalind had anything to do with it,
如果她觉得爱达玲牵扯其中
she'll never take it.
她绝对不会喝
Unless she knows it works.
除非她知道这有用
How are we gonna know that?
那我们怎么知道
It only works on Hexenbiest.
这只对巫女有用
That's why I'm gonna take it first.
所以我会先喝一次
If it works me, it'll work on her.
如果对我有用 那对她也有用
You can't. Yeah, I don't have a choice.
不行 可以 我没有别的选择
If she stays a Hexenbiest, I'm dead.
如果她一直是巫女 那我就死定了
God.
天呐
How do you feel?
什么感觉
Like I just drank my mother.
感觉就是我刚喝了我妈妈
How long before we know if stuff is,
要多久我们才能知道这东西
you know, doing anything?
在起作用
Not too long.
不用很久
I think I want to sit down.
我想坐下
Why, what's going on?
为什么 怎么了
You better hold me down.
你们最好把我按住
What?
什么
All of you, just hold me down.
你们所有人 按住我
Okay.
好
Oh, God. Here it comes.
天呐 来了
Don't let go!
别放手
Monroe, the jar!
门罗 瓶子
Oh, my God!
天呐
I have a pulse.
有脉搏
Good.
很好
She's warm.
身上是暖的
What happened?
怎么了
Well, things got a little intense.
刚刚情况有点紧张
Yeah, they did.
对 没错
Did I hear somebody scream?
是不是有人叫了
Yeah. That would be you.
对 就是你
That's why it sounded so close.
难怪听着那么近呢
No, I need to sit up.
不 我得坐起来
Well, I guess we should see if it worked.
我想我们应该看看有没有用
I think you should just lie down.
我觉得你应该躺下
No, Nick.
不 尼克
I need to know if this made a difference.
我得知道是不是有变化
You all better stand back. Just in case.
你们都最好后退一点 以防万一
All right. Just stand back.
没错 后退
Well, I--
我...
I guess I'm good.
我很好
Now all you need is Juliette.
现在你们只需要朱丽叶
Nick's house.
尼克的房♥子
It's a two-story house:
有两层楼
two bedrooms upstairs,
楼上两个房♥间
a front door and then a door through the kitchen
一个前门 还有一个经过厨房♥的后门
and then the garage is on that side.
车♥库♥在那边
Here?
这里呢
Mr. Stevenson. He works for the phone company.
史蒂文森先生 在电♥话♥公♥司♥工作
He lives alone. His wife died.
独居 老婆已经过世了
His daughter lives in Phoenix.
他女儿住在凤♥凰♥城
The Clemens.
克莱门斯夫妇
They're both in their 70s, retired.
都已经七十多岁了 退休了
They've lived there forever. They mostly stay at home.
一辈子都住在这里 基本不外出
And this one?
这个呢
Peter and Dana Greene.
皮特和达纳·格林
They moved in about two years ago.
大约两年前搬来的
They have two young boys, around 5 and 7.
有两个儿子 大概5岁和7岁
And here? Renters.
那这里呢 伦特一家
I don't know who they are.
我不认识他们
How many?
几口人
Three.
三口
Well, you know what they say.
俗话说得好
Three's a charm.
三是个有魅力的数字
I've done a lot of bad things,
我做过很多坏事
but I-I-I didn't know that was gonna happen to Juliette.
但我不知道朱丽叶会变成这样
Get some sleep.
睡会吧
Nick.
尼克
When this works for her, what happens to our baby?
这对她起效之后 我们的孩子会怎么样
No one's gonna take him from me this time.
这次不会有人把他从我身边夺走
What happens now?
现在是怎么样
You keep her here. Right, right.
你把她留在这 对 对
I--I can do that.
可以这样
But eventually the wife and kids
但最终我老婆孩子们
are gonna be coming back and I--
会回来 我...
As soon as it's done, I'll find someplace for her.
这件事一结束 我就给她找别的地方
Right.
好
Okay.
好
I think I should stick around tonight,
我觉得今晚我应该留在这
just in case.
以防万一
Just in case what? We don't know.
以防什么万一 不知道
That's why I'm staying. Oh, right, right.
所以我留下 没错 没错
Yeah, that's probably a good idea.
对 好主意
Just in case. Get some sleep.
以防万一 睡吧
It's Nick.
是尼克
Pining for you, is he?
他想你了
I doubt it.
谁知道呢
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Let him twist a little more.
让他再煎熬一会
Suffering's good for the soul.
痛苦怡情啊
Hi, you've reached Juliette. Leave a message.
我是朱丽叶 请留言
Juliette, we need to talk.
朱丽叶 我们得谈谈
It's important. There's something that can help.
这很重要 有能够帮到你的东西
Call me.
给我回电♥话♥
Now, at this moment, there are no suspects.
目前还没有嫌疑人
However, we are putting the full force
然而 我们警局正全力
of the department behind this investigation.
展开调查
Mr. Mayor.
市长先生
I want to add that I have complete confidence
我要补充的是 我完全相信
in our police that they will quickly find this killer
我们的警员能快速找到凶手
and that they will bring him to justice.
将他绳之以法
And rest assured,
各位请放心
I am putting all our resources behind this investigation.
我正动用所有资源投入此次调查
Is this a Jack the Ripper copycat?
是不是开膛手杰克的模仿者
He's using the same methods.
他用的是一样的作案手法
I mean, have you found any connection to other victims?
你们有没有发现什么和其他被害人的关联
What are you doing to keep women off the street?
你们准备怎么做让女性晚上不要上街
Jack was left-handed.
杰克是左撇子
Is this guy left-handed?
这个人也是左撇子吗
I want to assure the citizens of Portland
我要向广大♥波♥特兰市民保证
that the police are doing everything we can.
警方正竭尽全力
Have there been any notes? Jack the Rip--
有没有什么说明 开膛手杰...
I need to see you right away.
我要马上见你
No, no. It can't wait.
不 不行 我等不了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表