剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm
《格林》前情提要
Prostitutes, left-handed killer,
妓♥女♥ 左撇子凶手
organs being surgically removed.
器官以外科手术般的方式被摘除
This is starting to sound a little familiar.
这听起来开始有点耳熟了
You thinking Jack the Ripper?
你说开膛手杰克吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
What happened to the trailer?
拖车怎么了
Juliette. She torched it.
朱丽叶 一把火给烧了
Juliette knows just about everything
朱丽叶对伯克哈德先生
about Mr. Burkhardt, about his mother,
他的母亲 了如指掌
and therefore about where the child might be.
因此可能也知道孩子的下落
Wouldn't it be wonderful if Nick was in mortal danger
如果尼克有生命危险 需要妈妈的援手
and needed Mummy's help?
那不是很棒吗
There is a way to suppress the Hexenbiest in her.
有一种办法能抑制她体内的巫女人格
Wouldn't that mean
那不就是说
you'd have to try it on a Hexenbiest
你们只能在巫女身上试验
to make sure it works?
来确保它有效
No, Juliette, it's all we've got!
不要 朱丽叶 我们就这么一瓶
When are you all gonna learn that I like who I am?
你们要怎样才明白我很喜欢现在的我呢
Well, we don't.
我们不喜欢
Well, that's just too damn bad.
那真是太糟糕了
Nick. Oh, my God.
尼克 天呐
I can't stop it!
我阻止不了
What are you doing? I can't stop it.
你在做什么 我阻止不了
Go. Go.
快走
Nick! I can't stop it.
尼克 我控制不住
Let go of the gun!
把枪扔掉
Whoo! That was close.
真是差一点点
So if you really did test your little concoction
如果你们真的在爱达玲小姐身上
on Miss Adalind and she's useless,
试用了这个药水 她也没了能力
then I suppose you did me a great big favor.
我想你们真是帮了我一个大忙
Thanks for doing the heavy lifting.
多谢你们帮我解决了一件难事
Oh, my God.
天呐
Whoever that was,
无论现在是什么情况
I am done
我都不愿意再
trying to help it.
伸出援手了
Me too.
我也是
She could have killed Monroe.
她刚刚差点就杀了门罗
I'm out too.
我也退出
That bitch!
贱♥人♥
Juliette's out of control.
朱丽叶已经失控了
We need to warn the captain.
我们得提醒一下队长
Hello?
喂
Who is this?
你是谁
Well, you called me.
是你给我打的电♥话♥
Who is this?
你是谁
I'm looking for Sean Renard.
我找肖恩·雷纳德
You don't have 'im.
他不在
But this is his phone.
但这是他的电♥话♥
Where is he?
他在哪里
We're home.
我们在家
But I'm afraid he can't come to the phone right now.
但恐怕他现在没法接电♥话♥
He's...resting.
他在休息
We had a bit of a rough night.
我们今晚有点折腾
This last one was a real fighter.
最后一个太难对付了
We're quite fatigued, so if it's not a bother,
我们现在很累 如果可以的话
call back at a more convenient time.
找个更恰当的时间打过来吧
Cheers.
再见
Who the hell was that?
那家伙是谁
I think we just heard from Jack the Ripper.
我觉得我们刚刚听到的是开膛手杰克
Wait a minute. He's with Renard?
等等 他和雷纳德在一起
Yeah.
对
I'll have Wu meet us.
我让吴跟我们汇合
When did you get here? Just now.
你什么时候到的 刚刚
You see anything? Nothing.
看见什么了吗 没有
Where do you want me? Take the back.
要我负责哪里 后面
Stay there.
待在那
What the hell is--
这到底是...
What the hell?
怎么回事
I don't know.
我也不知道
You called the captain's cell.
你给队长打的电♥话♥
That guy said he was here. You heard him.
那家伙说他在这里 你也听到了
Where's your cell phone?
你的手♥机♥呢
Why? I called your cell.
怎么了 我给你打电♥话♥了
Somebody answered. It wasn't you.
别人接的 不是你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Where is your cell phone? It's not here.
你的手♥机♥呢 不在这里
I don't know. Maybe in the living room.
不知道 可能在客厅
Somebody want to tell me what's going on?
有人能告诉我发生什么事了吗
Check the calls.
看看通话记录
Last call was received at 10:08.
最后一通来电是10:08
Your number.
你的号♥码
Well, I didn't talk to you, Nick.
我没有跟你对话 尼克
I must have missed the call.
我肯定是错过那通电♥话♥了
Where were you 15 minutes ago? I was sleeping.
十五分钟前你在哪里 睡觉
You leave that door open?
那门是你留着的
No. It was open, sir.
不是 它是开着的 长官
I talked to somebody on your phone.
我跟接你电♥话♥的人通话了
He said you were at home and you were resting.
他说你在家里休息
Are you saying the killer was in my house?
你是说凶手刚才在我的房♥子里
That's what he said,
这是他说的
and he was talking on your phone.
他还接你的电♥话♥呢
Where were you tonight before you came home?
今晚你回家之前在哪里
I was at Henrietta's.
去了汉丽埃塔家
What does that have to do with anything?
这有什么关系吗
You might want to get dressed, Captain.
你还是换下衣服吧 队长
Henrietta?
汉丽埃塔
Henrietta!
汉丽埃塔
Oh, God, no. God, no. God.
天呐 天呐 天呐
No.
不
No, no, no.
不 不 不
We got a body.
发现一具尸体
1118 Old Stable Drive, off Williams Road.
老马房♥道1118号♥ 在威廉姆斯路尽头
Copy that. 1118 Old Stable Drive.
收到 老马房♥道1118号♥
He said, "We."
他说"我们"
Who?
谁
The guy you talked to on the phone.
跟你通话的那家伙
He said, "We had a rough night.
他说"我们今晚有点折腾
She was a real fighter."
她太难对付了"
Yeah, he did.
他是说过
Doesn't "We" imply more than one?
我们不是意味着不止一个人吗
Let's figure this out.
查查这事吧
We need to figure out who "We" is.
我们要查清楚我们指的是谁
This guy is targeting me, and I don't know why.
这家伙针对的是我 但我不知道原因
He must have seen the press conference,
他一定是看了新闻发布会
but he was probably waiting outside my house.
他可能一直在我家门外等着
Followed me here, killed her,
尾随我来到这 杀了她
then came back after me.
然后再回来找我
It's a good thing you called when you did.
还好你给我打了电♥话♥
You probably scared him off.
也许你把他吓跑了
Let's get you home.
我们送你回家吧
Let us handle the investigation.
让我们来负责调查
You're dealing with enough right now.
你现在要应对的事已经够多了
Yeah, okay.
好
You just have to find this killer.
你们一定要找出这个凶手
All right, whatever you need, get it.
有任何需要 尽管提
We're taking the Captain home.
我们现在送队长回家
We want surveillance on his house-- all night.
我们要整晚监视他的家
Okay, I'll put someone on him.
好 我会派人去的
Position one secure.
位置一到位
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表