剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm
《格林》前情提要
Sean Renard. I'm Kenneth.
肖恩·雷纳德 我是肯尼斯
I'm here for one reason, and that's to get your child
我来这只有一个原因 就是找到你的孩子
back for the family.
让她回归这个大家庭
Unless you join forces with me,
除非你跟我合作
the king will mourn the loss of another son.
国王会为失去另一个儿子感到悲痛
Juliette.
朱丽叶
I need to get some of my stuff.
我回来收拾点东西
What, so you're just moving out?
你这是要搬出去
I need a place to stay with somebody who understands me.
我需要在一个有人能明白我的地方暂住
What happened? Juliette's a Hexenbiest.
怎么了 朱丽叶现在是个巫女了
I want my life back,
我要以前的生活
and if I don't get it, you better watch out.
如果不能如我愿的话 你最好小心点
Where's Adalind?
爱达玲在哪里
How'd you get in here?
你是怎么进来的
You gave me a key, remember?
你给过我钥匙 忘了吗
I want it back.
我要收回来
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I met the new prince in town.
我去见了新来的王子
Is Adalind with him? Why?
爱达玲是不是跟他在一起 怎么
I'm gonna kill her.
我要杀了她
Good idea.
好主意
She's at the Deluxe Hotel.
她住在豪华酒店
Careful, though. Kenneth is not Viktor.
不过小心点 肯尼斯不是维克托
Apparently.
那是当然
What are you doing? Finishing what we started.
你做什么 完成我们没做完的事
Does that hurt?
痛吗
Yeah.
痛
So will this.
这个也一样
Good.
很好
Ah, crap.
妈的
Damn it.
靠
Have you tried giving her a bit of honey?
有没有试试给她吃点蜂蜜
It'll soothe her throat so she stops coughing.
会让她的喉咙没那么毛 这样就不会咳嗽了
Mom, I am not gonna give a five-year-old a shot of honey
妈妈 我可不会这么大下午的给一个五岁的孩子
this late in the afternoon.
喝蜂蜜
She's supposed to be taking a nap.
她在睡觉呢
Just try it.
试试吧
It worked for you.
你小时候就这么过来的
Oh, just a second. Somebody's at the door.
等一等 有人在敲门
Are you expecting anyone?
你约了谁吗
No.
没有
Well, don't just open the door.
那就别开门
I know. Sorry.
我知道 抱歉
My car broke down on the road.
我的车在路上抛锚了
I need help.
我需要帮助
I'm freezing.
我快冻死了
Who is it?
是谁
There's a man at the door.
是个男人在敲门
He says his car broke down.
他说他的车抛锚了
Can I use your phone?
我能用下你的电♥话♥吗
Please, I'm so cold.
拜托 我好冷
Don't open the door, Mom.
别开门 妈妈
But his car broke down.
但是他的车抛锚了
Tell him that you will call a tow truck for him.
跟他说你会给他打拖车电♥话♥
My daughter says I should call a tow truck for you.
我女儿说我应该给你找辆拖车
Open the damn door! Oh, my God.
他妈的开门 天呐
Mom, are you okay?
妈妈 你没事吧
He got very angry when I told him what you said.
我把你的话跟他说了之后 他很生气
Where is he?
他人呢
I think he's gone.
我想他走了
Jenna, he's breaking into the house!
珍娜 他闯进了家里
Mom, I'm calling 911.
妈 我帮你叫警♥察♥
Get out of there right now.
给我出来
Mom, are you there?
妈妈 你还在听吗
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom, can you hear me?
妈妈 你能听到我说话吗
Mom, answer me.
妈妈 回答我
Mom!
妈妈
Mom, answer me!
妈妈 说话啊
Mom!
妈妈
What have we got?
什么情况
Esther Blake, 71 years old,
艾丝特·布莱克 71岁
was on the phone with her daughter
对方从后门闯进家里的时候
when someone broke into the house through the backdoor.
正好在跟女儿通电♥话♥
No attempt to be quiet.
丝毫没有克制动静声
Daughter heard the whole thing, called 911,
女儿听到了整个经过 报了警
rushed right out here.
然后马上赶到了这里
So we've got a home invasion?
所以是入室行窃案件
Yeah, except the house wasn't ransacked.
对 不过房♥子并没有遭洗劫
It looks like the only thing taken
看上去唯一被偷走的
was the victim's vehicle, a Toyota Corolla.
是被害人的交通工具 一辆丰田花冠
I've got a BOLO out on that, but that's not the strange part.
我已经对车发出通缉了 但这不是奇怪的地方
Which is?
那什么是
The body.
尸体
Is she frozen?
她是被冻住了吗
Solid.
冻透了
It doesn't feel that cold in here.
这里也没有那么冷啊
It's a balmy 72 according to the thermostat,
恒温器上设定了温和的22摄氏度
which is working.
而且是正常工作中
It's definitely not cool enough outside to do this.
显然外面也没有这么冷到这程度
The body's still cold.
尸体还是很冷
You'd have to be exposed to freezing temperatures
要成这种状态 肯定得在低温环境下
for hours to do something like this.
待上好几个小时才行
Her daughter called 911 two hours ago.
她女儿是两个小时前报的警
Looks like frostbite.
像是冻疮
You usually get frostbite on your face, feet, and fingers.
一般冻疮都长在脸上 脚上和手指上
I've never seen it on somebody's shoulders.
从没见过谁肩膀上会长这个
That looks like a bite.
这个看上去像是咬伤
So I'm thinking this is not
所以我觉得我们要找的
the usual home invasion suspect we're looking for.
不是正常的入室行窃嫌疑人
I think we better talk to the daughter.
我觉得我们最好去跟女儿谈谈
Jenna Blake.
珍娜·布莱克
In the kitchen.
在厨房♥
Hi, Jenna
你好 珍娜
I'm Detective Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德警探
This is Detective Griffin.
他是格里芬警探
We are so sorry for your loss.
对于你母亲的死我们深表遗憾
We need to ask you a few questions.
我们要问你几个问题
Was anyone else with your mother
你妈妈被袭击时
when she was attacked?
有别人和她在一起吗
No, my mom lived by herself.
没有 我妈妈独居
My dad passed away five years ago.
我爸爸五年前去世了
I told her to sell the house.
我之前就叫她卖♥♥掉房♥子
It wasn't safe for her to be by herself.
她自己一个人住不安全
But she was always so independent.
但她一向独♥立♥
You were on the phone with your mother
你妈妈遇袭的时候
when the attack happened?
你正在和她通话吗
Yes.
是的
God, it was awful.
天呐 太可怕了
She said that there was a man at the door,
她当时说门口有个男人
that she didn't know him,
她不认识的男人
that he said his car broke down, and that he needed help.
那男的说自己的车坏了 他需要帮助
I told her not to let him in,
我告诉她别让他进来
but he broke into the house,
但他强闯了进来
and I told her to run to get away from him.
然后我叫她快跑 离他远远的
She was so scared.
她当时好害怕
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表