剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
He's an ex-boxer. Did time for aggravated assault.
他以前是名拳击手 因为严重伤害罪坐过牢
Some pretty big holes. Not from bullets.
这洞可真够大的 这不是枪伤
Probably dumped farther up river.
可能是扔在河流上游的地方
We got an address for "Bang Bang"?
有这个"重击手"的地址吗
Just ran it.
刚刚找到
Where's the city worker?
环卫工人在哪儿
He's right over there.
就在那边
Hey, Nick.
尼克
Nick, we really need to talk.
尼克 我们真的得谈谈
Yeah, later.
以后谈吧
Do you know where your brother, Bobby,
你知道你哥哥鲍比
was last night?
昨晚在哪里吗
He went out to meet somebody.
他昨晚出去见什么人了
Do you know who?
你知道见谁吗
No, but he was mad.
不知道 但是他很生气
He got busted up real bad the night before.
他前一晚被人揍得很惨
Where?
在哪里
Kingston Boxing.
金斯顿搏击俱乐部
Had something going on at the fights.
应该是比赛出事了
When I got home from work, I saw his face.
当我下班回家 我看到了他的脸
What was he doing at the fights?
他去拳击比赛干什么
He was picking up work, maybe?
也许是去帮忙吧
He didn't tell me.
他没告诉我
Thing is, he couldn't stay away.
问题在于 他就是放不下
He gamble? No.
他赌博吗 不
Bobby just loved boxing.
鲍比只是很喜欢拳击
He was damn good.
他非常棒
He just got hit too many times.
他被打太多次了
If I hadn't given her to Victor,
如果不是我把她交给了维克托
he would've killed me and you.
他早就把我和你杀了
So you had no choice but to give
所以你别无选择
my granddaughter to the royals?
只好把我的孙女给皇室了
I know you better than that.
我知道你不会那么做的
You wouldn't have given her to Victor,
你不会把她给维克托的
but giving her to the Resistance
但把她给反叛组织
wouldn't have guaranteed her safety, either.
也不能保证她的安全
However, it would be advantageous if the royals
不过如果皇室认为孩子在反叛组织手里
thought the Resistance had her.
形势会更有利
Are you gonna tell me where she really is?
你打算告诉我她的真实下落吗
I don't know,
我不知道
but she's with someone who owes allegiance to no one.
但她在一个不为任何一方效力的人那儿
Oh, I'm sorry. We can come back.
抱歉 我们可以再来
No, please, come in.
别 请进
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Monroe, Rosalee, this is my mother, Elizabeth.
门罗 罗莎莉 这是我母亲伊丽莎白
It's nice to meet you. Hi.
很高兴见到你 你好
You've spoken to Nick?
你们和尼克谈过吗
Yeah. That's all right.
是的 没事
She's up to speed.
她都知道
In order for you to help your friend,
要救你的朋友
you need to know what was in the potion.
你得知道药剂的成分
I can show them where Adalind made it.
我可以带他们看看爱达玲做药的地方
You're not going anywhere.
你哪儿也不许去
They need to know what she used and how she did it.
他们得知道她用了什么材料怎么做到的
They won't be able to do this without my help.
没我帮忙不行
You're not well enough.
你身体还很虚弱
Nick helped bring your granddaughter to safety.
尼克帮你孙女脱险
Now, if it wasn't for him, she'd be
要不是他
with the royal family right now.
她现在就在皇室手里了
And you think Nick can help keep them from finding her?
你认为尼克能让他们找不到她
Yes, as a Grimm.
作为格林的话 是的
I'll go with them.
我和他们一起去
No, we-- we don't need to take you
不 这种时刻
away from your son at a time like this.
没必要让你离开你儿子
Don't be afraid of me.
别怕我
Oh, afraid? No, no, it's--
害怕 不不 是...
To beat a hexenbiest like Adalind,
要击败像爱达玲那样的巫女
you need a hexenbiest like me.
你们需要一个我这样的巫女
Open!
开门
Stan Kingston?
斯坦·金斯敦
Come on, Clay.
加油 克莱
Put some energy in it.
再加把劲儿
You gotta make weight.
你得减轻体重了
Time.
时间到
Mr. Kingston,
金斯敦先生
I'm Detective Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德警探
This is my partner, Detective Griffin.
这是我的搭档 格里芬警探
Is there a problem? You promote fights here?
出什么事了吗 你这里举♥行♥拳击赛吗
That's right.
没错
Clay, come over.
克莱 过来
Meet a couple of fans.
见见几个粉丝
This young bull is gonna be
这个年轻壮士将要成为
the next middleweight champion of the world.
下一届世界中量级冠军
His trainer, Abe Tucker.
这是他的教练 亚伯·塔克
Hey, how's it going?
你好
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
Tickets, anything you need, gentlemen,
门票或者其他什么东西 请随意
just drop your cards at the door.
把名片扔到门口就行了
We're investigating a murder.
我们是来调查一起谋杀案的
Murder? Bobby Moore.
谋杀 鲍比·摩尔
Bobby Moore? You got to be kidding.
鲍比·摩尔 你开玩笑吧
We understand he worked the fight here.
我们了解到他曾在这里打过拳击
Hey, I don't know what you were told,
我不知道别人怎么说的
but Bobby was in no condition to work anymore.
但鲍比身体不适合再打拳击了
I mean, he was a great fighter in his day,
我是说他也有过状态好的时候
but he stayed in the game too long.
但他打太久了
But you saw him? Yeah,
你见过他了 是的
I threw him a few bucks to keep the riff-raff out.
我雇他打发那些乌合之众
That's about all he could do.
他大概只能做这些事了
And don't you have security for that?
你没有保安处理这些事吗
I help ex-boxers whenever I can.
我尽可能帮助退役的拳击手
Bobby's sister said he was pretty beat up the other night.
鲍比的妹妹说他前两天晚上被打得很惨
He did his job.
他完成了工作
I paid him. He left.
我给他钱 他就走了
That's the last I saw him.
那是我最后一次见到他
Either of you see him after that? No, sir.
后来你们谁见过他吗 没有
Probably got into it with some drunk at a bar somewhere.
可能是在酒吧碰到醉鬼了
Wouldn't have been the first time.
这种情况也不是头一回
If you do think of anything else...
如果你还想到别的什么...
Bobby was one of the guys in my dressing room.
鲍比是来我更衣室里的家伙之一
I hit him too hard, didn't I? Didn't I?
我下手太重了 是不是
You didn't do nothing he didn't get paid for.
你所做的一切 他都相应拿到了酬劳
We believe Kingston?
信金斯敦的话吗
Did you just ask if I believe a fight promoter?
你问我相不相信一个拳击赛承办人
Clay looked nervous. Yeah.
克莱看起来很紧张 是的
Bobby Moore's an ex-fighter. Whoever gave him that beating
鲍比·摩尔是个退役拳击手 不管是谁
had to know how to handle themselves.
把他打成那样肯定对拳击有所了解
That is not normal.
那不大寻常
Not even close.
一点也不
Stan did two years for fraud and tax evasion,
斯坦曾经因欺诈和漏税坐过两年牢
was acquitted in '07 of manslaughter,
07年过失杀人 无罪释放
settled six lawsuits with ex-fighters out of court,
有六起与退役拳击手庭外和解的记录
but still got his promoter's license.
但他还是拿到了拳击经纪人许可证
What have you got on the kid?
那孩子的资料有什么发现
Still lives with his mom.
仍然和他妈妈住在一起
Been in the fight game for less than one year.
参加拳击比赛才一年不到
It's cheating, right? If he's wesen?
如果他是格林生物 那算是作弊吧
Well, there're probably wesen in all sports.
也许所有的运动项目里都有格林生物
But in boxing, that kind of edge can turn you into a killer.
但拳击运动的气氛可能会让你变成杀人犯
You know, maybe they're all wesen--
也许他们都是格林生物
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表