剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
他们永远也不吸取教训
The money's too easy, I'm afraid.
我想钱来得太容易了
Authorize payment.
批准付款
There's more.
不止如此
Wilde is asking for another Eigenverantwortung.
王尔德要求另一项个人制裁
Authority to kill whom?
授权杀死谁
I'm afraid no one is going to miss you,
恐怕没人会想念你的
Mr. Darwell.
达维尔先生
Love to travel but glad to be home.
我爱旅行 但是回家的感觉真好
Minus the unpacking and paying the bills part.
要是没有整理行李和付账单的部分就更美妙了
Don't forget the laundry, not much fun in that either.
别忘了洗衣服 这也不怎么让人愉快
But we had such a great time.
但是我们的旅行棒极了
Oh, we sure did.
那是当然
Okay, back to reality.
好了 回到现实中来
I wonder if I should call Nick,
我在想要不要给尼克打个电♥话♥
tell him we're back.
告诉他我们回来了
Hmm, that didn't take long.
这么快你就想他了
No, you know, just in case something, like,
不是这意思 万一我们不在的时候
pertinent happened while we were gone.
发生了什么和我们有关的事呢
Sure.
好
Go ahead.
去吧
Are you sure?
真的没关系吗
Actually, I'd kind of like to know too.
其实我也想知道
Okay.
好
So the widow is not your manticore.
所以这个寡妇不是狮蝎怪
Oh, she's not even Wesen, according to Nick.
尼克说她连格林生物都不是
But Laszlo had to be,
但拉斯洛一定是
and he wasn't hiding it; he was using it.
而且他没有隐藏这一点 他在利用这点
That's why she was so convinced
所以她才如此信服
he was talking to the dead.
他能与亡灵沟通
He woged.
他转化了
Yeah, you see something like that,
是啊 这种东西都见过之后
you'll believe anything.
就什么都信了
The manticore had to have shown up just after she left.
狮蝎怪一定是一等她离开就进去了
The shop was still open, lights were still on,
店还开着 灯还亮着
doors unlocked.
门也还没锁
So if we have a manticore that's going to a wesen for a fortune,
如果去找格林生物算命的是狮蝎怪
the woge is not gonna work.
转化了也没什么用
He'd know he was being scammed.
他会知道自己被骗了
Sounds like motive.
这听上去像是个作案动机
He was pissed.
他会恼羞成怒
Unless it's a Wesen Council thing.
除非这事和格林生物理事会有关
A what? Not everything's in the books.
什么 不是什么东西都有书面记载的
Monroe, you back?
门罗 你回来了吗
Yeah, just got in.
是的 刚到家
We had an awesome time, but, you know, glad to be back.
旅行棒极了 但是很高兴回来
Great.
很好
Yeah, no, just checking in and--
没什么事 只是打个电♥话♥来问问...
Can Hank and I come by? We need your help.
我和汉克能过去一趟吗 我们需要你帮忙
What, now?
什么 现在吗
If you're not too busy.
要是你不忙的话
No, we're not so busy right now.
不 我们现在不怎么忙
Great. We're on our way.
很好 我们过来了
Yeah, okay, we'll see you.
好吧 待会见
Nick and Juliette coming over?
尼克和朱丽叶要过来吗
More like Nick and Hank.
是尼克和汉克
That didn't take long.
这么快就要过来了
It's no castle.
这比不了城♥堡♥
It's no dungeon either.
那也比地牢好点
Aren't we glad to be done with all that?
我们不该为这些事的结束而感到高兴吗
I may never forgive you.
我可能永远不会原谅你
Perhaps this will help you.
也许这能帮上些忙
Reconciliation.
和解
You did all this for me?
这些都是为我做的吗
Why wouldn't I?
为什么不呢
We're in this together, aren't we?
我们是一起的 不是吗
How do you mean that?
你这是什么意思
Simmer down. I have my own bedroom.
别生气 我有自己的房♥间
Well, this is all very beautiful,
这些都很好
but when do we get serious?
但我们什么时候才做正经事
Don't make the mistake of thinking we're not.
不要错以为我们现在做的事不正经
We did not come all this way again to go back empty-handed.
我们远道而来 可不是为了空手而归的
No, we did not.
当然不是
I suggest we start meeting with our people sometime tomorrow.
我建议明天先和我们的人见见面
They're anxious to get going.
他们都想赶紧行动
Tomorrow will be fine. Not b--
明天很好 但是...
Let me.
让我来
Sir. Oh, come on.
先生 别这样
I never get to open the doors in my own home.
我在自己家从来没能开过门
It will be a thrill.
这真让人激动
Cousin Sean.
肖恩表兄
I didn't expect you so soon.
我没想到你会这么快
I didn't expect you so soon either.
我也没想到你会这么快
Do come in.
请进
This is familiar.
这场景真熟悉
Reminds me of when my brother Eric came to town.
让我想到了弟弟埃里克来的时候
Did you, um, ever find his killer?
你找到杀他的凶手了吗
Not yet, but we haven't given up.
还没有 但我们还没有放弃
We believe it's a man named Meisner.
我们认为是一个叫梅森尔的人做的
Perhaps you know him.
也许你认识他
Where's Adalind?
爱达玲在哪
Here.
我在这
I didn't think you'd ever come back.
我没想到你还会回来
I didn't think you'd steal our baby.
我没想到你会偷走我们的孩子
Before this becomes a domestic,
在家庭大战爆发之前
shall we put the past aside and discuss the future?
我们是不是该放下过去 好好计划未来
The last time you were in town,
上次你来的时候
you threatened to kill me and my mother.
你威胁我说要杀了我和母亲
Now, that's a little hard to put aside.
这可不太容易让人放下
Heat of the moment, things get said.
人在激动的时候就容易乱说话
But I'm not here for revenge.
但我不是来报仇的
I underestimated you, and I regret that mistake.
我小看了你 而且对自己这个错误很是后悔
I don't have the child.
孩子不在我手上
You gave her to Nick's mother.
你把她给尼克的母亲了
That's a little hard to put aside too.
这也没那么容易让人放下
I gave her to the one person I thought would protect her.
我把她交给了我认为会保护她的人
I wonder what the Resistance would say
我真好奇 反叛组织知道你背叛了他们之后
if they knew you'd betrayed them.
会说些什么
But they do know, and I'll tell you what I told them.
他们已经知道了 告诉你我是怎么跟他们说的
I don't know where the child is,
我不知道孩子在哪里
and I have no way of finding out.
我也不知道要怎么去找
No.
别
We're going to remain civil,
我们得客气一点
at least for a little while.
至少再等一等
You're the captain of a police department.
你是警署的队长
You have means at your disposal.
你有可用的手段资源
I suggest you make use of them.
我建议你利用起来
We're not leaving without the child.
没得到孩子 我们是不会走的
You may not like it,
你可能不喜欢
but you're part of the family.
但你就是家族的一份子
Mistreated though you were,
尽管没有受到善待
you still have the blood.
但你体内还是流着家族的血液
Hasn't exactly been thicker than water, has it?
这血可没浓于水啊 不是吗
No family is perfect.
没有家庭是完美的
But those that wanted you dead are dead.
但想要置你于死地的人都死了
And it's time you think about your relationship
而现在你该放开过去
with this family as it is now, not as it was then.
重新审视自己与家族的新关系了
Welcome to Portland.
欢迎来到波特兰
Well, we've broken the ice.
僵局已经打破了
Let's have lunch.
一起吃午餐吧
It's like we never left.
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表