剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I'm coming. I'm coming.
我来了 我来了
Monroe, be careful.
门罗 小心
I'm trying.
努力着呢
Okay, roll her over.
好了 把她翻过去
We only have one dose.
我们只有一剂
Which one do we give it to? Rosalee!
给哪一个 罗莎莉
I got to take him! No, don't shoot!
我得处理了他 不 别开枪
Belem, mi amor...
贝伦 我的爱
I love you.
我爱你
Back away.
退后
Kill me.
杀了我
We can help you.
我们能救你
No.
不
It's too late.
来不及了
No!
不
Te amo.
我爱你
Diego.
迪亚戈
So, first thing-- we're gonna try get a lead
首先 我们得找出
on who made the call to Rosalee.
是谁给罗莎莉打的电♥话♥
We're gonna get this thing wrapped up before you get back.
我们会在你们回来之前把这事情都弄清楚
I hope to god it's nobody we know.
希望不是我们认识的人
Well, it's gonna be somebody who knows somebody we know.
肯定是跟我们认识的人相熟的人
Whatever happens, whatever we find out,
无论发生了什么 无论我们发现了什么
we are not calling you while you're gone.
你们不在的时候我们是不会打扰的
The officer will stay outside until you leave in the morning.
警官会待到你们早上出发之后再走的
Any calls that come in on any of your phones will be recorded.
任何打到你们电♥话♥上的号♥码都会被记录的
Thank you both.
谢谢你们
Have a good time. Thanks, man.
玩得愉快 谢了 兄弟们
Have a Mai Tai for me. More than one, my friend.
喝杯迈代鸡尾酒 一杯怎么够啊 伙计
We are going on this honeymoon,
我们要去度蜜月
and we are going to have an amazing time,
好好度个假
and we are not going to let other people screw this up.
不能让旁人毁了这一切
Keep an eye out.
好好盯着
Now let's find Wu.
我们去找吴
So that's it, right? You called the cab company?
都好了吧 你给出租车公♥司♥打电♥话♥了吗
Yep. They'll be here in the morning, 8:00 sharp.
打了 他们会在早上8点整准时到的
Not that there's anything sharp about eight.
不是说8有什么尖锐的东西
It's actually the roundest number except for zero--
实际上 8是除了0以外最圆润的了
Stop looking out the window. Let's go to bed.
别再往窗外看了 我们去睡吧
Officer Acker's gonna be out there all night, you know?
艾克警官会一整晚在外面守着
I feel like we should do something.
我觉得我们该做点什么
Okay. I'll make him a snack.
好吧 我给他做点零嘴
Sorry, Sarge.
抱歉了 警官
Got no choice.
我也没办法
Hi, there. Excuse me.
你好 打扰了
My, uh--my wife made you a little something to eat.
我太太给你做了点吃的
What the--
这什...
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表