剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
She wanted me to go with her.
她要我跟她一起去
Dad, you can't believe this--
爸 你不会相信这...
Shut up, Todd!
闭嘴 托德
Where did you see her? Down by the highway.
你在哪里看见她的 高速路口
She said she already picked somebody out.
她说她已经选好人了
Nick!
尼克
We found another body just off the highway.
我们在高速路口又发现了另一具尸体
Killed the same way.
同样的死法
You still at the ranch? Yeah.
你还在农场吗 对
I know who's doing it. It's Hans' daughter.
我知道是谁干的 是汉斯的女儿
It's Maggie. His daughter?
是玛姬 他女儿
She's on the hunt right now. Where are you?
她现在也在围猎 你们在哪
Just north of the junction.
在路口的北面
No, you got to come back this way.
你们得往回走
We're going to the highway. Hurry!
我们正赶去高速公路 快
Maggie!
玛姬
Maggie!
玛姬
There. There. Pull over.
那里 那里 停车
Backpack's here. No one's with it.
有背包 没有人
We need an ambulance. Knife wound.
我们需要救护车 刀伤
Help.
救命
I was attacked by an animal.
我被某种动物攻击了
I was--no.
我...不
No! No! No! Maggie! Maggie!
不不不 玛姬 玛姬
I swear to God!
我发誓
No! No! No! Stay right there.
不不不 待在这
Maggie, why? Help.
玛姬 为什么 救命
Because you never paid attention to me.
因为你从没注意过我
You never saw how much I wanted to be a part of your life,
你从没注意过我有多想参与到你的生活中
how much all this meant to me.
我有多在意这个
And then I found out what even you don't know...
然后我发现了连你都不知道的
What being a Wesen really means.
成为格林生物的真正意义
You guys were always just playing in the woods...
你们总是在树林里玩什么
some big game.
狩猎
No, Maggie. I love you.
不 玛姬 我爱你
Oh, I love you, too, Dad.
我也爱你 爸爸
I just wish you could have seen me for who I was.
我只是希望你能认清♥真♥实的我
I wasn't just a girl.
我不只是一个姑娘
No. No. No!
不 不 不
You are what you are now.
你现在只能这样了
And there's nothing we can do to change that.
我们没法改变
You can't even look at me.
你现在甚至都没法直视我
Juliette, where are you?
朱丽叶 你在哪里
You might want to stop by Aunt Marie's trailer.
你最好来玛丽阿姨的拖车一趟
What have you done?
你做了什么
Just trying to stay warm, Nick.
就是取个暖而已 尼克
I don't have anybody to hold me anymore.
再也没有别人抱着我了
Juliette Bye, Nick.
朱丽叶 再见 尼克
Juliette!
朱丽叶
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表