剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm...
《格林》前情提要
You told him?
你告诉他了
Oh, my God! It's the new me.
天哪 这就是全新的我
You need to kill her before she kills me.
你要在她杀了我之前 杀了她
I like this power, Nick, and I know you do, too.
我喜欢这种能力 尼克 我知道你也一样
Stop it! I can't.
够了 不行
I'm not letting you out. It's safer for you in here.
我不会放你出去 待在这里 对你来说更安全
And safer for you.
对你也是
Four tents, eight sleeping bags, two axes, T.P.--
四个帐篷 八个睡袋 两把斧子
I brought some firewood No, you didn't.
我带了些木柴 不行
We collect our own firewood.
木柴到时自己捡
And now it is time to give me all cell phones, iPads--
现在把所有电♥话♥ 平板电脑
anything that plugs in goes into this bin.
一切带电源的东西都放进这个盒子里
Come on, guys. Disconnect.
来吧 伙计们 断联吧
Give 'em up.
把它们交出来
Nice try, Elliott.
做得很好 埃里奥特
Water, first aid kit, check, check, check.
水 急救箱 全都带了
You boys are ready to go.
你们可以出发了
All right, let's load up.
好 大家上车吧
Say good-bye to civilization.
跟文明说再见吧
Bye, Maggie. Bye, Dad.
再见 玛姬 再见 爸爸
See you, Sis.
再见 妹妹
See ya.
再见
If Juliette is going to bars and beating people up
如果朱丽叶去了酒吧 打了人
and going to jail...
被关起来
Are you gonna leave her there?
你要把她留在里面
If I get her out, she could kill somebody.
如果我把她放出来 她会杀人的
Did she say anything along the lines of, like,
她有没有说这种话
"Sorry, I didn't mean to beat up folks I'd never met before"?
"抱歉 我不是故意伤害我不认识的人的"
No. She said she's having fun.
没有 她说她觉得好玩
Oh, Nick, this is not looking good.
尼克 这可不妙
You guys haven't found anything that can stop this?
你们还没找到可以阻止这一切的办法吗
This is a unique, like, once-in-a-lifetime,
这很特殊 百年难遇
"Doesn't ever seem to have happened before"
是一种前无古人的
kind of event...conundrum.
大难题
We haven't found anything that works,
我们找遍了所有地方
and we've looked through everything.
还没找到有用的办法
We're not giving up.
我们不会放弃的
It's just, I mean,
不过
we have no idea where to go from here.
我们不知道要再从哪里入手
Except Adalind.
除了爱达玲
She might be the only one
她可能是唯一一个
that knows something about this.
对此有所了解的人
No. If I see her again--
不 如果我再见到她
I really doubt she'd do anything to help Juliette anyway.
我非常怀疑她会帮助朱丽叶
Juliette is paying the price for us taking Adalind's child.
这是朱丽叶在替我们为骗走爱达玲的孩子付出代价
Come on, everyone. Circle up.
好了 各位 围成一圈
Circle up. Circle up!
围成一圈 围成一圈
Come on.
快点
Now, I know the natural world seems harsh to you.
我知道自然界对你们来说很残酷
That's because you don't know it.
因为你们不了解它
You don't know it because we've lost touch with our past.
因为你们不了解我们的过去
We've lost touch with that world
我们不了解那个世界
and therefore with ourselves.
因此也就不了解我们自己
But that's all gonna change
但是这一切都将改变
as we open up to reconnecting to our past--
当我们开始重新与我们的过去相连
to who we really are.
与真实的自己相连
You boys,
孩子们
you have a responsibility...
你们有义务
to embrace your true natures.
接受自己的天性
So get ready.
所以准备好
This is not a game. It's not playtime.
这不是游戏 这不是闹着玩的
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
I said, "Are you ready?"
我说 准备好了吗
Yeah!
好了
To the hunt!
围猎
To the hunt!
围猎
To the hunt! To the hunt!
围猎 围猎
I got it! I got it! I got it!
我抓到了 我抓到了 我抓到了
I got it! Yes, son!
我抓到了 干得好 孩子
I caught him! He got it.
我抓到它了 他抓到了
Hold on, hold on. Hold it high, Elliott.
抱住它 抱住它 把它举起来 埃里奥特
Be proud.
为自己骄傲
I got it. Yeah.
我抓到他了
As our ancestors once lived,
正如我们的祖先曾经经历的那样
you boys are about to discover what it is to be a man,
你们要发现成为一个人 一个格林生物的
to be Wesen.
真谛
But it is not easy.
但这不容易
Whether you are Lowen, Blutbad, Drang-Zorn,
无论你是狮怪 狼人 獾怪
or Balam,
还是紫豹
we are all blessed.
我们都是被祝福的
And when you woge for the first time,
当你们第一次转化时
you will feel a power like you have never felt before.
你们会感受到以前从未有过的力量
But this is never to be revealed.
但这决不能显露出来
Normal people will never feel what you feel.
正常人永远也体会不到你们的感受
They will never know what you know.
他们永远也不会知道你们知道的这一切
They will never live life as deeply as you.
他们永远也不会像你们这样深刻地生活
Do not be afraid of what you are.
不要害怕真实的自己
It's your history.
这是你们的历史
Be proud.
要为此自豪
And now, we feast from the hunt.
现在 我们来享受围猎的猎物吧
Aww, hey! Come on!
拜托
I ain't gonna hurt you.
我又不会伤害你
You can still pull over.
你可以停一下车的好吧
Rosalee, it's so nice of you to pop by.
罗莎莉 你来看我真是太好了
Juliette, I just--
朱丽叶 我...
I wanted you to know how sorry I am
我想让你知道我对发生的这一切
for everything that's going on.
感到非常抱歉
I've--
我...
I feel partially responsible.
我觉得我有一部分责任
You are, but I don't blame you.
是的 但我不怪你
In fact, I think I should thank you.
事实上 我觉得我应该谢谢你
No, look.
不 听着
Juliette, this isn't you.
朱丽叶 这不是你
It wasn't me.
之前不是我
But it sure is now. What happened?
但现在是了 怎么了
Did Nick come over and do a big boo hoo with you?
是不是尼克去找你们诉苦了
He loves you.
他爱你
That's really nice, Rosalee, but can the love stuff.
那很好 罗莎莉 但别老说爱不爱的
I mean, life is so much more interesting now.
现在的生活有趣多了
I mean, would you give up being a Fuchsbau if you could?
如果可以的话 你会放弃做狐妖吗
I--
我...
I would if it was the only way I could be with Monroe.
如果这是跟门罗在一起唯一的办法的话 我会的
And would he do the same for you?
那他会为你做出同样的选择吗
I believe he would.
我相信他会的
Well, Nick wouldn't give it up for me.
可是尼克却没有为了我放弃
He had the chance.
他有这个机会的
You can't blame Nick for that.
你不能怪尼克
We needed him back because of the threats against us.
因为那些针对我们的威胁 我们需要他变回来
And you agreed. No, no, no.
你也同意了 不不不
I'm not complaining.
我这不是在抱怨
Like, everything just worked out for the best.
现在所有事情都有了最好的结果
You got your husband back, Nick is a Grimm again,
你找回了你的丈夫 尼克也重新变成了格林
and I am on top of the world.
而我也非常心满意足
No. No. You're--you're angry and you're bitter--
不 你生气 充满仇恨
and I don't blame you.
我都不怪你
I mean, nobody-- nobody does.
没有人怪你
We're your friends, though.
我们还是朋友
Juliette, I'm your friend,
朱丽叶 我是你的朋友
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表